It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Char-Lee

"We" is a concerned American citizen that's sees idiots side with foreign advocates for the mass murder of MY people. It would please you to know, Mrs mother of a soldier, that the same people trying to kill your son would agree with the sentiments of idiots like this douche bag OP. Unjust war or not, neither did my family friends and loved ones start a war nor are we deserving of the mass murder of us and our people.

So your played out logic of "my son is a vet" doesn't go very far with me anymore. When YOU serve you get to throw that around. In the mean time stick to your story and leave out other peoples credentials

As far as my questions, ANSWER them if you are so true to your beliefs. And yes, you are a coward that looks for acceptance so desperately that you imply retarded things like " Americans should die for slighting the wild cats".

EDIT:
I am 30 ma'am. Now answer my questions if you aren't a coward and a hypocrite ...

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

You even make being a Mother of a soldier sound insulting. Yet you feel you are the one with all the heart.

Ok, had to run off and do some all American work so had no time to track down your questions.

1- do you wish to see the death of Americans for the aforementioned reasons you provided?

here is the reason provided by the OP

Well simple, most Americans agree with their government. And minority that disagrees are unable to mount a proper defense. In other words the good guys are failures when it comes to changing the situation.

He calls the people the good guys...just weak and compliant I agree.

On a personal related note, I don't care if half human life is wiped by a meteor or such if it will save the world. Religions are hoping for God to intervene and save the planet, i hope something does intervene! we all die, i am not afraid to die and I hope the world will survive beyond humans who are cruel and viscous, wiping out gentile creatures like Apes for a trophy on their wall.

2- are you in the US?

Yes...born in Nevada raised in Nevada and California, Father an extremely decorated war hero and Grandfather was also.
Served my time in the military in my opinion by losing my Father when he was 42 and my brother who was Vietnam at 42 and my son now in Iraq age 40.

3- do you agree with the actions of armed enemies of the US who have taken US lives?

I don't think most of those killed WERE enemies of mine or this country. Generally speaking any country who have armed military enter their country gives them the RIGHT to fight back certainly to be armed.

We are the country entering other nations I don't see enemies on my street.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

the F does wild cat migration patterns have anything to do with this fool drooling for mass death?

Not only that .. people are foolish for not understanding that, with America gone, the entire planet would fall into financial ruin and chaos. We are all linked intimately .. like it or not. One major economy like America falls and then they all fall. And if Americas military isn't around to scare the bad guys, they'll run crazy on the survivors around the world.
edit on 2/14/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow. I can't believe the mods are even allowing this. However, be sure that you understand that 'we the people' are awakening more and more each day which will not take much more. I cannot understand someone's hatred for another human being just because of its government. You speak of karma but just remember be careful what you hope for because it only comes back 3x's fold.

-31B

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You know, you have convinced me. I am sorry if I insulted you. It is important to me that you feel as comfortable as possible while you and the psychotic OP advocate the mass murder of my people.

Sooo sorry.

So since you didn't answer my questions I and we all should take it that you do in fact wish to see the death of Americans. That living in the US is more for your own convenience and selfishness. That the only solidarity you can muster is for animals,and foreign armed enemies of the US . That and your own people don't even come last on that list.

Again, so sorry. Please continue with your fantasy of millions of dead Americans uninterruptedly.

Dumb ass.

Dumb ass.

You sure your 33?

If there is an Illuminati or some such people who will wipe people to save the planet i am all for it, the creatures dying because of us don't behave like the persons on this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

no he is saying that he hopes it happens and that given a chance to stop the death of men women and children, that he wont interfere just because they are Americans and would just let them die BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT US TO SAVE OURSELVES.....his words....

I am sorry. You are defending the indefendible. He is a vile human being wishing for many millions of people to die. HOPING for it...again his words....

all you pal. I am glad people are so willing to side with him. It makes it easier for Homeland security to see who is not to be trusted...and they are watching this thread....I guarantee it.

I don't think the OP is saying that he wants to kill 50% of all Americans.

Stop with the "Terrorist" crap and name dropping, it's very immature and doesn't win you a debate. And neither does threatening people you don't like by reporting them to Homeland Security.

Now, I'm not siding with anyone here but rather trying to interpret the OP's various posts correctly. I think he is just saying, I hope I'm not mistaken, that he rather watch the world burn down than have the opportunity to save it.

Even if he is given or does have the ability to save it, he won't. Why? Probably because he considers the majority of us not worth saving.

This is evident by him posting about the whole "Cause and Effect" train of thought. Where the people, like you and me, have caused this down fall by "Willful Ignorance". And that those small percentage of us, who are fully awaken and aware does not have the ability to stop what's coming.

You reap what you sow. The current #ed up condition that we're living in is caused none other but ourselves. Due to our willful ignorance, where every single time, when Uncle Sam (or TPTB) jams a big Red, White and Blue dick up our asses, we just turn our cheek and look the other way.

So if majority of the people "Chose" the path of destruction, then why the hell would anyone (minorities) want save it?

You can't save a train full of people that want to take a nose dive down a cliff, you can't save them, please understand this. So the only way, for folks to wake the hell up, is for that train to actually dive off that cliff and kill half of the folks on the train, before the other half truly wakes the hell up and smell the burning corpses around them, then decide to make a serious change.

LoL, I hope I'm making sense out of this thread....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Does acting like you really care about third world nations keep you from moving there since the US is so evil in your eyes? Maybe you should leave if you don't feel that you are part of your country.

I am an immigrants son. I know about the rest of the world. I have lived abroad. No one is your family like your countrymen besides your family. That BS of a world family is a lie. The human race is my species by design. At heart they don't love me or care about me like any random American does that I have met abroad.

I am a son of the republic. I F-ing love my country. WHY? Because it is worthy of my love.

Patriotism is irrelevant to me in regard to my love of country though I see nothing wrong with it. Brotherhood is not a bad thing. It is my home and my peoples home.

You don't feel you are part of this family? Fine....move out.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Not to mention Dusty, that s/he's now calling you 'fellow American", but earlier (in other thread) was a Finn..

...how can you trust that..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
WOW 15 pages for a thread that started as nothing more then hate for America and Americans. There were a few in the begening that saw the fail of this thread with no proof or sources for any of the accusations and the OP even admited they were right after a couple more hate posts..........but yet 15 more pages.

Good job OP you have proven your point ............if it was to create a successful thread on nothing but "hearsay".

My question to you is , do you really think the U.S. is all that bad when you can make these statements and no one comes to take you away for the next 15 years, because most of the country's we were supposed to have been so mean to would be at your door and never say a word as to why or where you are going.

knock knock

edit on 14-2-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

No I will not stop.

He is wishing it happens. Said he wouldn't lift a finger because he wants for us to die. That he doesn't want us to be able to save ourselves.

F that. If you say that then you are not fit for society.

His OP reads like something a mass shooter writes before losing it and shooting up his college Campus.

"I am a failure, God will judge you, death disease, destruction "

The hell is wrong with you? Don't encourage the flipping psychopaths.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Like I said. You admit you wish for someone to kill off people in mass. You are right though you are not a dumb ass. You are a horrible person not fit to be roaming our streets.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Thanks for reminding me why I don't go on ATS as much anymore. You can't even post your native country. What a waste of a hate thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2013 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

link   
How is this still OPEN btw? this is one of the most hateful posts I have ever seen on ATS, and that is saying a lot.

link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Meaningless
You actually think the U.S. is behind all of this? ALL of the governments are behind it, and behind them..... well let's just say they're not from this planet. That's why people are pushed constantly with the idea that we're the only ones and that god loves us blah blah BLAH. It's so painfully obvious that our destruction will truly be caused by the ignorance we've taken hold of.

Maybe if you had the courage to go POINT by POINT and rebut me.

Maybe your post would mean more.

You right an Anti-American post, and make yourself look like a complete wackjob, and you have the gall to talk about courage? You act like Anti-Americanism is unpopular on this website. Its not brave to right a post that half this website will agree with. I don't see bravery on your part, I see mentally sick Anti-Americanism and plain insanity.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
After going through this thread I believe if there is a heaven, I am in it? After all, Heaven is up right? Up is North? North is Canada. So, quit whining! Heaven needs no Church, priests, Bible, or way to get in, well...., border patrol? But essentially, Heaven is just a drive away. We have cookies! Maple syrup! Bacon! GREAT Coffee! Lots of trees, and water, fresh air, you just have to check your guns at the door. (Heads Up) Bring Mittens!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Does acting like you really care about third world nations keep you from moving there since the US is so evil in your eyes? Maybe you should leave if you don't feel that you are part of your country.

I am an immigrants son. I know about the rest of the world. I have lived abroad. No one is your family like your countrymen besides your family. That BS is a lie. The human race is my species by design. At heart they don't love me or care about me like any random American I have met abroad.

I am a son of the republic. I F-ing love my country. WHY? Because it is worthy of my love.

Patriotism is irrelevant to me. It is my home and my peoples home.

You don't feel you are part of this family? Fine....move out.

Guess my Family is larger then yours, you keep attributing hate language to me where I have had none.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Like I said. You admit you wish for someone to kill off people in mass. You are right though you are not a dumb ass. You are a horrible person not fit to be roaming our streets.

And you are clearly a kind loving person.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join