It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
YOU...I like you.

Good thread, OP!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by Char-Lee

he is advocating for the mass murder of Americans.....are you blind? or do you agree with him?
edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

He is speaking of a belief that, that IS what is going to happen, not that he is going to be doing it!

Are you all blind? Billions who want Armageddon to come or another finish to all the evil, are saying the same thing everyday in your church and even praying for our destruction! it does not mean they are evil death wishers does it?

Yes in a sense I agree with him, I want an end and a cleansing and I want a better earth where the animals and plants are free of constant destruction!

I also agree that what he said has been happening is true and most people know it is. Please don't tell me our country is full of light as they bomb not one city to make a point and see how Little Boy performs! have we done better since then? All better now?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

so he stood up to a cop....AND? Did he do it FOR anything or just because he is a standoffish retard.....

I dont think every act of defiance is commendable. It is only worth it when it means something, like when something is gained. You know what he did? He pissed of a cop and made her more convinced that the average people are retards. That is not helping.

this guy is not your friend either.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

no he is saying that he hopes it happens and that given a chance to stop the death of men women and children, that he wont interfere just because they are Americans and would just let them die BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT US TO SAVE OURSELVES.....his words....

I am sorry. You are defending the indefendible. He is a vile human being wishing for many millions of people to die. HOPING for it...again his words....

all you pal. I am glad people are so willing to side with him. It makes it easier for Homeland security to see who is not to be trusted...and they are watching this thread....I guarantee it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

he is advocating for the mass murder of Americans.....are you blind? or do you agree with him?

Wild cats come into areas now inhabited by humans, they have no more food, because we killed the rodents drove off the wild birds and deer to have a nice lawn and waste water.

KILL the cats because they don't belong there and they may eat pets that do belong because we say so!

In the redwoods when they first logged the largest thousand year old trees, they sent men first to kill every bear so the loggers would be safe. If a bear kills one human we all want the bear dead, but we have slaughtered their kind just for being.

We keep populating and we keep cutting so we can have more luxury and we need food, we are spreading and killing and you think we should just keep on doing so. People are killing other races of people because they want their land and the gold and the diamonds and the oil and the SPACE that will be needed to grow grow grow, not because they are ENEMIES!

False accusations gets you what you want because people don't want to look and don't want to see...blind?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

no he is saying that he hopes it happens and that given a chance to stop the death of men women and children, that he wont interfere just because they are Americans and would just let them die BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT US TO SAVE OURSELVES.....his words....

I am sorry. You are defending the indefendible. He is a vile human being wishing for many millions of people to die. HOPING for it...again his words....

all you pal. I am glad people are so willing to side with him. It makes it easier for Homeland security to see who is not to be trusted...and they are watching this thread....I guarantee it.

Guess you are keeping yourself safe then from Homeland Security. Nice. Good for you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

you make no sense.

the F does wild cat migration patterns have anything to do with this fool drooling for mass death?

who is the judge of who should live then....the F-ing wild cats?

are you mental?

you know what, direct questions, enough of this word play

1- do you wish to see the death of Americans for the aforementioned reasons you provided?

2- are you in the US?

3- do you agree with the actions of armed enemies of the US who have taken US lives?

If you stand by your convictions you will answer that directly. Dont be a coward. What will it be?

Guess you are keeping yourself safe then from Homeland Security. Nice. Good for you.

you sacred of home land security? why would you personally be scared of them?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Dizrael
dont just bunch us all up together.

For all I know, you are a much better person than I am.

No seriously, I don't know you, it is possible you are better than me.

But the reason you are grouped and bunched with everyone else, is because the coming destruction doesn't care who you are or what you have done.

It doesn't care.

Well then, the 15% rating for your own survival makes little sense considering "It doesn't care."

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

you make no sense.

the F does wild cat migration patterns have anything to do with this fool drooling for mass death?

who is the judge of who should live then....the F-ing wild cats?

are you mental?

you know what, direct questions, enough of this word play

1- do you wish to see the death of Americans for the aforementioned reasons you provided?

2- are you in the US?

3- do you agree with the actions of armed enemies of the US who have taken US lives?

If you stand by your convictions you will answer that directly. Dont be a coward. What will it be?

you sacred of home land security? why would you personally be scared of them?

If what i said makes no sense to you and it was you who stated.

I can only ask, how old are you?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What a bunch of crap. To blame the U.S. for EVERYTHING? Your post is a bunch of incoherent rambling.
The U.S. government is responsible for a lot of very bad things, but you obviously have forgotten about their cohorts in the UN.

You got one thing right though, you are a failure. Not because you failed to stop their evil plot to control the world. That's a tough thing to do since they've got bigger guns, missiles, drones, etc... No, you are a failure because you've given up. You've chosen to sit back and die, and that's fine because we don't need people like you, but how dare you sit there and condemn the rest of Americans. You don't know all of us. You don't know who is and isn't trying to make changes for the good of the country, and or the world. If you don't like it here you are more than welcome to leave... I hear there's a lot of wide open spaces in Siberia.

link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

I'm confused. Why do you feel this way? And why do you think this will happen? I'm new to ATS. I feel like I'm just awakening to a nightmare though. But I would appreciate an explanation. What determines who survives. Is it anything like that HPlus series that talks of microchipping everyone?

link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

So basically, you are stating on this open public forum -- that you personally have knowledge that half of all Americans will be gone (dead). Wow, you've got to have some really huge balls, or a really low IQ to make such a statement in the fashion you have, without someone taking notice.

I have one question for you? Have you ever heard of water-boarding? I hope you can hold your breath for a long time. Lol. Someone's sure going to want to know what info you have, and where you got it.

Well, if you haven't --- then you're probably in for a wide-eyed awakening. When you get the knock on your door, I hope you turn out to be minor trying to get attention, cuz if you're not -- then four letters come to mind NDAA!

Suddenly, there's a local Fusion Center very interested in getting to know you better.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll see what I'm driving at soon enough.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

so you did not answer my questions.
Dont think we didnt notice.

So you do not stand by your convictions. They are like a shirt you put on according to the mob mentality and the trends of the day.

Coward.

Why dont you leave Mr. west coast?
If it such a terrible place why not move in with the wild cats and bears? You champion of animal rights. Dont forget to kill some Americans on your way out of the city. The younger the better right. I mean it is a far cry from advocating FOR the death of millions of civilians but you have to start somewhere. Right?

You know the rest of the world does exist. Why not leave, you coward TRAITOR.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Okay, everyone, we might not get to hear the uber-insider's whistleblower info on the world's downfall (it probably has something to do with extraterrestrial conquest, anyway)... if the US government is as powerful as he says, then we could hardly do anything about it whether we knew it or not, yes?

So I'm going to present a detailed list of what I think is the most likely scenario, gleaned from the information I came across over the past few months.

90% of the WORLD'S population is set to be exterminated, by a group of people (holding to no particular nationality) who control all of the countries' affairs. The USA is indeed a very strong country with weapons putting those of other countries' to shame, but it by no means has the center chair in the Bilderberg group. A strong tool in their game of chess, but only one nonetheless.

We, the "useless eaters" are consuming all of the elite's supposed non-renewable resources, and a lower number would be easier to control on top of that.

Depopulation has two main sides to it: increased infertility and higher death rates from diseases. We're being poisoned by chemicals in our food, medicine and water. Medical treatments are withheld deliberately. Infertility is on the rise too, and birthrates are declining.

Children are being indoctrinated with the idea that guns are basically the devil himself, from being punished horrendously for bringing a toy one to school, for example. This is to make it easier to disarm the populace and grant no means to rise up against authorities. We'll be weak and powerless.

I don't know if actual concentration camps will come into play, but I suspect that the definition of terrorism will be broadened, and with the advent of the NDAA, we may see a large amount of US citizens imprisoned. I don't know if execution will be a part of it, but I think the elite will have learned from history and will keep from going the full death camp route.

I do think it's just as simple as this: a worldwide disease pandemic, probably famine, general unhealthiness, and lower birthrates. It will happen over a long period of time, too.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

so you did not answer my questions.

So you do not stand by your convictions. They are like a shirt you put on according to the mob mentality and the trends of the day.

Coward.

Why dont you leave Mr. west coast?
If it such a terrible place why not move in with the wild cats and bears? You champion of animal rights. Dont forget to kill some Americans on your way out of the city. The younger the better right. I mean it is a far cry form advocating FOR the death of millions of civilians but you have to start somewhere. Right?

You know the rest of the world does exist. Why not leave, you coward TRAITOR.

Who is WE?

Yes I am a Mother of a son who flies an Apache...I heard all your bull crap before when we let our government start their unjust war. Only cowards call others traitor for not agreeing with them, and that is one of the reason YOU are so easy to manipulate!

Those with more power in the world hold more responsibility. Why is the USA president called "The Most powerful man In The World".

Oh you didn't answer either did you...how old are you?
edit on 14-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
OP, your thread is interesting but it has some MASSIVE errors in it that could potentially cost those who believe it dearly.

First of all you mentioned that the US government is the greatest tool of destruction.

In reality it goes FAR beyond the US and even predates this country by thousands of years.

The fact that you completely left out the Illuminati tells me that you may be very deceived.

Below are some links that will support this:

"Behold, I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars..." ~ Revelation 3:9

Jesus exposed the Illuminati
Who is at the very top of the NWO?
The Bible relates how the Illuminati was established
The missing link that connects all conspiracy theories together
The Illuminati goes clear back to the Garden

Second, you said you won't volunteer any details of how it will happen.

Those details are public knowledge and HAVE been long before you and I were even born.

The fact that you WON"T divulge them is a major issue because God has clearly spoken to MANY others about doing exactly the opposite.

You said: "I don't want YOU to be able to save yourself..."

This tells me that you are completely out of touch with reality in the spiritual sense.

We don't even have the ABILITY to save ourselves and without God's help, we are hopeless.

To say that the US government is the source of the problems is only going to mislead those who are seriously looking for the truth.

Jesus warned us 2000 years ago about imposters who CLAIM to be Jews but are not, AKA Illuminati.

For those of you who think the Illuminati is fiction, think again...

It is FAR stranger than any fiction ever penned.

Concerning the details of how it will happen, they are public knowledge like I said:

This has been confirmed MANY times throughout history and the odds are now absolutely astronomical.

Just a few of those who have confirmed this:

A. A. Allen, George Washington, William Branham, Nita Johnson, Hopi Indians, David E. Taylor, Henry Gruver, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, Anton Sawyer, many others here: 220 Prophetic Warnings (PDF)

"It will start with the world calling for 'peace, peace.' Then there will be an internal revolution in America, started by the Communists. Some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the oceans...attack! The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos in America. America will burn." - Dumitru Duduman

"Tell them to read Jeremiah 51:8-15. He named it THE MYSTERY BABYLON, THE GREAT ADULTERESS. Also read Revelations Chapter 18, the whole chapter. There it says clearly what will happen to America."

Dumitru Duduman's Vision of America's Red Dawn

I got beside the angel. He showed me all of California. He showed me all the cities of California. Then he showed me Las Vegas. "You see what I have shown you. This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." He said, "Its sin has reached the Holy One."

He showed me another great city. He said, "Do you know what city this is?"

I said, "No."

He said, "This is New York City. This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn."

He showed me Florida. He said, "This is Florida. This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn."

He didn't let me say a word until he brought me back to the place we had left. He said, "Now, Dumitru, you can talk to me."

He said, "I brought you to this country, Dumitru. I want to wake up a lot of people. I love this country. I love the people. I want to save them. America will burn."

Source

The proof that this message is from God: The thirteen prophecies foretold by the angel Gabriel to Dumitru actually came to pass. Link

“Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets. The lion hath roared, who will not fear? The Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?” ‘AMOS 3:7-8

edit on 14-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

"We" is a concerned American citizen that's sees idiots side with foreign advocates for the mass murder of MY people. It would please you to know, Mrs mother of a soldier, that the same people trying to kill your son would agree with the sentiments of idiots like this douche bag OP. Unjust war or not, neither did my family friends and loved ones start a war nor are we deserving of the mass murder of us and our people.

So your played out logic of "my son is a vet" doesn't go very far with me anymore. When YOU serve you get to throw that around. In the mean time stick to your story and leave out other peoples credentials

As far as my questions, ANSWER them if you are so true to your beliefs. And yes, you are a coward that looks for acceptance so desperately that you imply retarded things like " Americans should die for slighting the wild cats".

EDIT:
I am 30 ma'am. Now answer my questions if you aren't a coward and a hypocrite ...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Wow thanks for the heads up! You opened eyes and blew some minds. No, just kidding. But keep on preachin' the choir hasnt heard enough.

lmao! you remind me of the pizza guy off tenacious D....

"That was amazing, you guys changed people's lives tonight!"

Yeah, nothing new here, times, dates, or links would be a fun twist, but we all know this stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
so far this a FAIL post. no links to back ANYTHING up. this is nothing more than a hate on America post.

id say nice try, but this really was a bad read. can i have my 3 min back please?

edit on 14-2-2013 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

I only clocked in about 1 and 1/2 minutes but yeah...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find this stuff completely intriguing. I know I'm probably wrong about a lot of my own theories, but I won't stop being interested in the truth. Especially if it is truly stranger than fiction!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join