It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is pretty much only one scenario the OP can be referring to, its an EMP. Big surprise. There is nothing else that would effect the US only and kill mainly the folks in the city, there I cracked his ghetto code, I want a cookie.

People need to get over it, the US is not going anywhere and anything, and I do mean anything that would kill off the US, would wipe out the planet. We are the backbone of this place like it or not, we go down , everything goes down. So you guys that are secretly hoping for it to happen, ya I mean you. You are not safe, no matter where you are if it really got that bad , your a goner too. But dont worry this will not happen in our lifetimes so its all good.

Now we really need to stop replying in this thread and keeping it alive for as long as we have, this guy does not deserve this much attention, which is the only reason he made this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

We had a mass shooter as a member??? Are you serious???

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by xedocodex

We had a mass shooter as a member??? Are you serious???

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Say, Mods !!

I don't know a lot about how posts like this really qualify for the "political madness" catigory.

It reads mre like a simple rant. Don't you have a separate catagory for those ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

this guy does not deserve this much attention, which is the only reason he made this thread.

There's another reason for making a thread? Are you saying posters usually don't want attention paid to their threads?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I commented on the OP first and then read the thread and I realized something, everything I said was said before me *sigh*

Anyways, if you look at VitaminQ's profile he started a thread yesterday about how "I was just interrogated by cops as a show of power".

So VitaminQ went to bed last night, couldn't sleep and came up the destruction of America as a retaliation for him being hassled by the cops to make himself feel better and figured it would be a good idea to post it here on ATS ... I am calling HOAX! (I always wanted to do that BTW)

Let me tell you something VitaminQ, welcome to the party pal ... It ain't just you it has happened to us all, some worse than others and we were born here, suck it up and move on. Fantasies about redeeming your ego are only good in one place, your head. Making up BS to make yourself feel better and posting it on ATS is a big no no and will be the exact opposite of what you was hoping for.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Seriously mods? Just letting this exist? Cool.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Honestly, your post seems like the rantings of a mad man.

All the things you stated have no source, most of the things you have mentioned have been discussed on this website already, and seeing how you come out like you are the cream of the crop this reads TROLL all over it.

Oh yeah and I don't appreciate being threatened, I am sure others here would agree.

Waste of time.

edit on 14-2-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

i went to the thread you mentioned and guess what, i called it in my first post where i said he a 90lb weakling, or a fat slob that waddles everywhere he goes.

i bet the cop made him pull over because he had mayonnaise, and pieces of tomato, dripping from his chin and the cop thought he had the munchies and figured he was high.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So what does everybody think?

Was he a troll or a certified lunatic?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think you are nearly 100% correct in all you said. The only difference to me is that I believe there are things meant to happen and there will be an intervention from a higher power.

I am non religious but I am counting on the planet and the plants and animals that live here being in someones care and guardianship.

I just wish it would all hurry to the summit of this difficult climb. I am ready for the plunge from the top myself.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So since the OP abandoned this self loathing worthless hate thread on page 8 can we please move this tripe to the rant forum?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So God advocted this to you himself a?Was it before or after you release from the nut house?just curious...you claim the word of God now...but you believe in nothing...lol!! your just to much ...really God bless you because a person such as yourself sounds as though they are in need of a blessing.One more request...please don't speak for God...it makes you look depleted and desperate.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Dizrael
so far this a FAIL post. no links to back ANYTHING up. this is nothing more than a hate on America post.

id say nice try, but this really was a bad read. can i have my 3 min back please?

edit on 14-2-2013 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

You honestly need links to extremely well documented US crimes.

I think you make my point for me quite well as to why USA has to go down, and it will.

But it will bring the world with it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

both....a certified lunatic whom so just happened to be trolling...: )

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
I wonder if it is required for ATS owners to report lunatics like this...considering they have already had one mass shooter as a member, ]

TWO. Don't forget the Indian Reservation fella ...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I did not know about the erad3 thing, I stumbled across it in this thread ... crazy stuff. Can you provide links to the other guy?

And y'all thought this thread wasn't productive ...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
reply to post by Mkoll

both....a certified lunatic whom so just happened to be trolling...: )

I think he was padding his post count. Thats all he was doing. That and collecting stars and flags from the ameribashers.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

-Is the US the world bank?

-are we the UN?

-Are we not controlled by European royal descendants? (most presidents)

-Are we not under the financial ownership of the upper echelon of European society? (Federal reserve is owned with a majority of its shares being held by European old money.)

So if your problem is that wars are started for resources and wealth, go tell the leadership in Europe that seems to use MY PEOPLE as pawns in their global game of chess to keep the gravy train running. Look to France now all over Africa trying to secure Europe´s resources (natural gas in Mali for example) so the heat stays on and the cars work, and the lights stay burning in the night. You think anyone in our countries pay a fair price for the resources we use?....pfft. We ALL exploit someone just by living here.

I don't think the OP is your enemy, and more of trying to poke people with sticks, and for all I know bad things may be coming but ARK, acts of random kindness, and standing up for freedom (not necessarily fighting orcs by becoming orcs, but holding our ground and refusing to follow bad orders and standing up for our neighbors, saying NO) is important.

I actually think he has big wings, just a vibe off him.

I think its not how bad the world is arranged by TPTB to be, its what we respond with, do we help one another and resist.

Do One Brave Thing Each Day!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Dustytoad

You are one of the ones who wont survive.. I can tell by your post structure..

According to my own calculations, my own survival is at 15% probability.

But like most truly objective people, I am not afraid to die.

Please remember the PEOPLE of the USA, have not had any power for a long time. I highly doubt they put anyone in office or have a say in anything the country does in the world. So it should be THEY and not we that is spoken of when we talk of things done by the country around the world.

Although I must add, just as the majority rushed to back going to... so called war... with Iraq after 9/11 and hating on those of us who said...Wait a minuet, lets look at what happened before we rush to kill people!..There is a large portion who agree with the horrors that the country has been doing around the world and leap to justify it all.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join