It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Actually, the thread you linked about his non cooperation with police state police checks was quite interesting. I liked his attitude by the way, and kind of sensed his spirit. Don't see how it relates to this thread, because I don't like his OP in this one and actually do not believe him about what is going to happen, besides if the worst did happen, there are countries with worse karma, who treat their own in a worse way, Saudi Arabia, and South Korea are examples. There is a karmic game, dark siders have been playing, and I've been told by someone, (and this will be paraphrased into my words), they're cheating, they dump karma, food/GMO/human dna/slavery to farm and market it, poisons, ruin nature and harm mother earth, illegal wars, even child sacrifice. The Universe is like AI balance system.

BUT all souls have Family watching over, and most people are loving. And people can write about and talk about what is happening, but they can't magically change the system, so these Dark Hats, constantly prodding them with sticks can take a hike. Because having loving homes with your kids is the first and most important part of being termporarily in earth school, not being a martyr and sitting on the corner handing out fliers and giving little old ladies heart attacks before the police tazer you to death, and say it was justified, you attacked them with your pen.

In fact, the Universe is sick to its eyelids (I mean the Higher Ups and Angel ETs) of martyrs.

The solution has been solving problems locally, becoming the local governments and having people peacefully getting together, ie communication, understanding each other and unity/people power. But it has to be easy to do and joyful, positive, making a difference, something to role model to kids.

They're cheating will only get them in time out and counciling in the end.

And God isn't neutral. All souls reach Beyond via becoming Love and Goodness, and the kind that really cares about everyone even the bad guys. So its not like Family doesnt care. He's quite wrong about that.

ARK = Acts Of Random Kindness. Counter bad energy they give, by giving to each other, by doing something kind for a person, an animal, nature, giving. Its always about giving, not selfishness. Even thinking of giving helps, even the right intent, even if you're a shut in and unable to give.

In actualment, the way to overcome disharmony is to create harmony (ie. not the way the word is coded of course, even I can see thy put harm on in a harmony/peace/gentleness word) in your relationships that aren't. To spread that and hold that.

Whatever physically happens in this world, have faith, look within for solutions, and know there are much better places than this.

But most people are love, and just don't believe messages of doom.

I believe the Light is coming in soon, the sun is going to slough off all that energy, and can not literally wait. Raise frequency so to stand in the higher loving frequencies of the full spectrum light that contains all, the frequency of Family and Love. When CME's hit I always feel Family, and Love, and like putting out a picnic table for the guests and remember more.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

How would anyone find a benefit in your U.S. bashing? You tell us we will suffer destruction, and even though you have the ability (according to you) to help us prepare for it, you will not tell us how. So again, how will any of us reading this be benefited?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Bad News, Fail thread...

I don't see a need to post such hatred, it's not gonna do anyone any good.

Peace
edit on 14-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

Sometimes being a bad cop gets better result than a good cop. Sometimes people hate because they do not understand better. Some people hate because they understand too well and are fed up with this bull#.

I would wish nonduality was the norm on this place but it is not yet. To many insanely small minded souls. If there needs to be a few eggs cracked to make the omelet then let it happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

Originally posted by Dustytoad

fellow American eh? not a very patriotic thread here bud....

He's from Finland...

so hes a wannabe?

even better

I actually really like Finland, beautiful country, good constitution. Just need to get rid of mandatory military service there because if I was raising children there would not allow them to serve at any age. And would be chewing up the line of command and politicians to ensure they knew what sovereign infinite rights are and free will to not be darth vader. So would spend time in jail as an activist because would never stand under Darth Vader and his minions and war machines.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I believe the Light is coming in soon, the sun is going to slough off all that energy, and can not literally wait. Raise frequency so to stand in the higher loving frequencies of the full spectrum light that contains all, the frequency of Family and Love. When CME's hit I always feel Family, and Love, and like putting out a picnic table for the guests and remember more

When you say feel family what are the physical and mental changes?. The bliss? Oneness? The caress?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good news everyone. IF and WHEN SHTF most likely the little nation of Finland will be wiped off the map as well. So thanks for the rhetorical anti-american symantics.

Good day~

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i have read all ten pages of this thread.

I have come to this conclusion about the op.

first, he doesn't know sh--, and is talking out his a--, trying to bate people. therefore he fits the definition of a troll.

second, he's probably a 90lb weakling who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack, or some fat slob who waddles everywhere he goes, that's not even a U.S. citizen, just claiming he is in order to bait the members who are. in one of the post someone said he's in finland, and i think he confirmed that, but still claimed to be a U.S. citizen. more than likely he's a finn who is pretending to be a U.S. citizen that doesn't like the U.S.. in other word a U.S. hating troll.

third, he says he not a loner, and he has a girlfriend of three years that he's thinking of marrying her. well i will just let that one go.

fourth, if he reads this post he'll probably come back with some of what he thinks is his sharp wit, and try to goad me on, which i won't i respond too, i don't feed trolls i just point them out and chop on them a little and move on.

don't feed the trolls.

edit on 14-2-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ
And I can't wait, seeing how twisted even the best of us are.
Reading ATS inspired me to write this.

It is too late for revolution some of you just began to dream about.

Too late, sorry.

You can try and tell me how you don't believe what I am about to present, or you can try and explain how destroying a nation and killing 150 million Americans would be bad and immoral.

But it doesn't matter what you think, or what I think for that matter.

Does a rock care if you or I like or hate where it sits?

It is simply a thing, just like an event is an event, I like it, you don't, tough luck, it doesn't matter.

NOW LETS PROCEED WITH WHY I LIKE IT.

I like it because in my investigation of misfortunes of humanity in the last 15 years, I discovered that US government (along with with all the alphabet agencies) is the greatest tool of destruction and subjugation on planet Earth.

Notice I wrote TOOL, as in like a hammer, hard to believe that all powerful CIA or all powerful NSA (oh hey there NSA wink wink), hard to believe that they are not the masters but simply tools.

Tools of the Western Private Central Bankers, but lets not get into financial system because even the birds on the trees know about FED, Bank of England etc.

Hitler and Stalin and nasty folks like Genghis Khan and all the others.

Have killed millions of people. And yet they are amateurs compared to modern machine that is US government.

You know those Islamic extremists in Saudi Arabia or Mullahs in Iran.
THEY GOT NOSHING COMPARED TO USA.

All they have is crude hate, and lack of imagination. They want you to be muslim and to live a very simple life within very constricted religion. Sure they wouldn't do GMOs and ChemTrais programs, because that would be against islam, but still it would be a very unsatisfying life.

But United States, oh .....United States has got the imagination big time.

And the technology to give the true world domination a try.

The ultimate Goal of USA and Banks behind USA, is to kill 80% of us within 100 years. Not even muslim
extremists are that far gone, and even if they were, they don't have the technology to try it.

But guess whoooo doessss.....Yup. The USA.

What did USA do for the world after being heroes of WW2

- Created muslim extremists in modern age, as means of fighting soviets in Afghanistan. Also CIA was FIRST in Afghanistan which prompted Soviet invasion.

- Supported spreading of extreme version of Islam called Wahhabi, thanks to sweetheart deal with monstrosities in Saudi Arabia

- Established NATO as means of slow deliberate world domination with destruction of China and Russia as
ultimate goals.

- Given Israel Green Light to expand territory without any consequences. Completely disregarding original "small Israel" which even the muslims by now would learn to live with, if it wasn't for continuous expansion of Israeli borders.

- US has and is continually manipulating smaller nations into conflict. Exercising complete Hippocracy. Playing South Korea against the north, you remember that North Korean satellite that went haywire, that's called US sabotage using high technology. (yes I know CNN didn't inform you of that, maybe ask Splitinfinity when he is in a good and honest mood LOL)

Who has given US the right to deny other countries access to space. Well......no one, US has given itself that right.

- Telling other nations that they can't test nukes, while US tested at least 500 nukes AND SOME ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE

- Telling Iran that they shouldn't have nukes to be able to defend themselves while US and Russia have almost 4500 of them, and Israel itself has 200-300 of them.

- US (with a little help from Mossad) has committed acts of 9/11 and blamed muslims who gladly took the blame thinking they at least struck back.....poor saps.

- US has made a deal with Bad Extraterrestrials who have done GOD KNOWS WHAT to us.

- US is keeping hidden revolutionary power technology that would make fossil fuel economy a distant bad memory.

- US keeps invading countries and sabotaging others covertly while pointing finger at Russia and China how they are bad, and yet Russia and China do business with other countries instead of invasions.

USA USA USA....on and on I can go about US of A

How evil USA is.....How this......how that.

pity, isn't it.

we have so much to lose ...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

ROFL nice man~ Well here on the intramanet we can pretend to be whoever we want to be. Shucks, I'm the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln..... OP see how far this gets you with the banter and foder you tossed at legitamate Americans? See the difference?

Though you can have dual citizenship. This is true, the whole OP smells of someone just looking for attention. A.K.A a loner who wants some form of affection even if negative. I'm actually suprised everyone didn't just abandon the thread and ignore you. But whatev~ in America it's called freedom of speech so have at it~

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

so far this a FAIL post. no links to back ANYTHING up. this is nothing more than a hate on America post.

id say nice try, but this really was a bad read. can i have my 3 min back please?

edit on 14-2-2013 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

You honestly need links to extremely well documented US crimes.

I think you make my point for me quite well as to why USA has to go down, and it will.

if the US goes down, what's going to replace it...isalm? russia? china? mexico?...if america fails, there will be alot more countries in trouble...the vacuum will be filled by someone, and the next guy could be alot worse.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hmmm, 11 pages.

I don't have time to read them, even if I did, I would be inclined not to.

In fact I like the coming destruction of United States so much, that I won't volunteer any details of how exactly it will happen.

This seems like a cop-out to me.

I know how it's going to happen, but I hate you so much.... I'm not telling.

Sounds like the OP is wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good News!!! Your post in meaningless and lacks any kind of support!!!!

You have failed to quote sources for you OPINIONS!!!!!!

It is a rant!!!!!!

You are a carpetbagger!!!!!

Go sell your miracles and snake oil somewhere else!!!!!!!

edit on 14-2-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We have to help each other change. We have to help each other be informed. I need some facts to really understand where you are coming from. I do agree with your 9/11 feelings. There is more to that story without question but you have to bring me up to speed on the rest. America picks and chooses the battles they want to be involved with. I have no problem helping other countries but we need to fix this one first. Enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

if the US goes down, what's going to replace it...isalm? russia? china? mexico?...if america fails, there will be alot more countries in trouble...the vacuum will be filled by someone, and the next guy could be alot worse.

The fact that people can't even imagine a world in which there wouldn't be a "next guy" is the main problem.

It would be impossible to think those other countries might be capable of filling their own "vacuums" without our "hellp".

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you are originally from Finland, I assume that you are a naturalized citizen and in order to be naturalized you had to take an oath to your new country.
Why did you do that if you hate it so much and all it's citizens?
Maybe it's time to renounce your citizenship and return to living amongst people that you don't despise, you can do that, you know.

Can't help but to think of this guy:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
why would economics collapase? just because usa says it will?

Seriously ... don't you people go to school and take even a basic economics course? :shk: If the USA were to be gone the ENTIRE world economic and social structure would collapse. Everything. The entire world economy is very closely entwined. If China or Japan collapsed, the entire world would feel it. If America collapsed, the entire world would feel it. And without the American military to keep certain nations in check, the survivors in the world would be inundated with war.

get real

Get educated. Go to college or something ...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i always like how other countries judge america by it's TV and movies...14 million people watch american idol...that is alittle more than 3% of the population, so more than 96% of americans give a rats ass about american idol...and yet ALL americans are judged by this show for their intelligence and basic lifestyle. so, who is showing ignorance now?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wonder if it is required for ATS owners to report lunatics like this...considering they have already had one mass shooter as a member, I would think even if it isn't required it is something the ATS owners should feel they have a responsibility to do.

I don't believe a thing the OP says...but threats are threats...I don't think half of America will be destroyed...but maybe the OP may just go out and bomb something that kills 10 people, maybe he is part of a terror cell, maybe he is part of a death cult...and then ATS should be held responsible for seeing this and not reporting it.

Yes, maybe he is just another crazy person posting on ATS...but can people really chance that?

edit on 14-2-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

not trying to be an disagreeing force here...but I am not sure you know what your talking about...can you please provide even a shred of factual evidence to the table here?...or at least back up the evidence you quote you have?...please being most sincere when i ask you to back up the overlying point your trying to exude.Other than i don't want to help you....and one more question here....If no one can do anything to stop the death squad or save themselves then why state that you could help people save themselves when in the top part of your post you stated there is nothing the people could do?...just curious as to why your saying two different things in the same paragraph? sounds a bit back peddle'ish to me sir-not so sure your counting your bricks right.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
I wonder if it is required for ATS owners to report lunatics like this...considering they have already had one mass shooter as a member, I would think even if it isn't required it is something the ATS owners should feel they have a responsibility to do.

I don't believe a thing the OP says...but threats are threats...I don't think half of America will be destroyed...but maybe the OP may just go out and bomb something that kills 10 people, maybe he is part of a terror cell, maybe he is part of a death cult...and then ATS should be held responsible for seeing this and not reporting it.

Yes, maybe he is just another crazy person posting on ATS...but can people really chance that?

edit on 14-2-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

hey, a republican congressmen invited ted nugent to obama's state of the union, after he was interrogated by the secret service for threatening the president's life.....and there has been a 400% increase in death threats to obama, compared to other presidents....so...there are plenty of crazy people out there to choose from.
edit on 14-2-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join