It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Its kinda funny how you can sit there and say you want millions of people to lose their lives, thats bold bro most of the people in the US are blind to the fact that our Government is #ed up. Like everyone else said you have no facts just your ignorant opinion about America. Im half Native American and Irish so if anyone knows how #ed up america really is its me and both sides of my family. But I will not sit here and say more people deserve to die, what gives YOU the right?

Grim
edit on 14-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Another bash America thread. We get it you don't like America, If your (American) you can damn sure leave. And if your not American. Why would you want to be here? I am not that fond of others countries either. But my time on ATS has brought me friends in these countries that shine a light on them that I can't get any where else.

I used to be a little anti-australian, of sorts. Till the Australians on here let me know the real deal. Now I'm proud to say. I have friends in Australia. Same with Britian, I used to think all British were pompas arse's, now that I know folks in Britian I now found their not all pompas arse's.

Serbia, Canada, Netherlands, all over the world there's good & bad. We as Americans know where we stand with the rest of the world. Our Government has gotten us in the place were in. Most folks in other countries know this. So in the end we all be little squirrells of the world just trying to get a nut. Oh. and God aint gonna save or condem any one. Fairy tales do not come to life.... And by the way, It's the half that's gonna be left, that YOU really need to worry about. You know , the ones with all the firearms.

edit on 14-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Post above has no numbers Kid.. I asked why 15%, as opposed to 20%.. You are not making clear distinctions, and you are not anyone I would ever trust.

should I link to your thread about fast food Coupons.. ? A fat looking white guy with glasses who refuses to explain that you are NOT from America.

Again what's the 15% chance? Based on money using a buy one get one coupon for burgers as a fat looking white guy who is not from America, I think it looks like you have a much lower chance of survival than you think.

I do urge people to read his "Story" that is linked above...

Ah here comes the character defamation,

don't like my views,

Don't rebut what I've written but try to show me as a bad person.

Hey more power to you. I know exactly what will happen to people like that.

This is classic. The OP proclaims most in the US are idiots and deserve what is coming to them and then gets his/her panites in a bunch when "the character defamation" starts. This is classic 15 year old angst writing at best. Good job OP.

CJ

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
All I can do is shake my head.....

The thought that comes to mind is "To bad ignorance isn't painful!"

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Maybe if you had the courage to go POINT by POINT and rebut me.

Maybe your post would mean more.

You made no POINTS to refute...

All you made were rambling statements without a single shred of evidence to support them, or even a well-defined claim.

Your main arguments are that covert agencies are tools, and the US is seeking to eradicate 80% of the population.

Neither claim is backed up with even out-there evidence. Some excerpts from "Behold a Pale Horse" for example, but no, you gave us NOTHING in the OP.

Indeed, the evidence that is out there, backs up just the opposite. The goal of any state is to foster the creation of more and more workers and consumers. That is why there are numerous state incentives for Americans to have children.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
imho this is a horrible thread, id love to see your proof.

all you have right now stated is opinions
and apparently alot of hate for america.
im not here to tell you youre wrong
i just want to see some proof behind all this crap your spewing out on one of the best communities on the net ATS
please OP lets see some source material
because right now youre blowin hot air.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The burden of proof falls on the person making the original claim.

One doesn't walk into a court and say I am right, provide no substantiating evidence then say, "look no one can disprove my point therefore the court must find in my favor".

The person making the claim must provide the proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

The people refuting the same only need raise doubt about its veracity - not disprove it.

I am the King of Siam and unless you can disprove it from now on you must address me as "Your Majesty" on ATS. Thanks.

See how easy that is...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

And I can't wait, seeing how twisted even the best of us are.
HEY LETS GET REAL, I am a failure too.
In fact I like the coming destruction of United States so much, that I won't volunteer any details of how exactly it will happen. Because I don't want YOU to be able to save yourself, Read that again. I don't want you to have extra information to be able to save yourself as a failure as I already mentioned.

Oh my dear brother.

We aren't failures, and we aren't guilty.
I don't need your information. You need mine.

One day you will see yourself and everyone else for what we truly are.

I wish you well.
We all deserve love.

Let go of your anger and leave it where it belongs.
Don't take it with you.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
ramblings of a paranoid person who thinks if the gov is gonna start killing americans he'll be safe in canada or australia or some place rofl

i was expecting a global warming thread honestly.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtybird

as she is giving me license and papers back, she asks, oh by the way, what
country are you originally from ? (I am white fat looking guy with glasses)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Rebut what exactly? You've made claims and presented no evidence to back them -- claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
.....here we go...yet another ahole woke up hating the US (i just remembered the line from stallone's movie COBRA'

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

In fact I like the coming destruction of United States so much, that I won't volunteer any details of how exactly it will happen.

Because I don't want YOU to be able to save yourself, Read that again.

I don't want you to have extra information to be able to save yourself as a failure as I already mentioned.

"Love one another as I have loved you"

"Do as you would be done by"

Sound familiar?

The "God" you have referenced within your posts of this thread cannot be the same God that I have come to know.

Your God was kicked out of heaven - he is the God of this world.

You sound exactly like him - he also hates humanity.

Your narrow focus on the US and her citizens is a textbook example of missing the big picture. You have played into the hands of the true enemy to a tee.

But, I'll pray for you............for you have persecuted me and my brothers and sisters and have wished death upon us.

What happens to one of us, happens to all of us - we are all connected.

How do you like them apples.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Awww a Sadistic Valentine's Day thread for everyone in the USA?

You shouldn't have. I personally feel warm all over.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz
[moim not sure why this is a reply to me, unless your agreeing with me that the OP is warped like a bad rotor

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtybird

I agree....

I was trying to provide you with a visual aid of his butt hurt......

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

DOOOOM! DOOOOOOOOM!

We are all gonna die ... AGAIN!!

I get it, you hate America and dream of the day of our demise, you are not the first or the last *yawn*

I noticed you didn't have an avatar and to show there are no hard feelings, I took the liberty of finding you one just for you

Your welcome

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Psychotic posts do not amaze me what does, is that you received stars for wishing that we all be destroyed that is wild.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

[
I am not a terrorist because I won't be the one killing 150 million people

So...these 150 million people that are supposed to die...are they located on the East, Northwest, or Middle of the United States?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So basically you will be happy if 150 million civilians lose their lives, because you dislike the US government? No offense but why are you lumping the civilians in with the government? Sounds like very poor reasoning to me. I do agree that there are too many humans in the world, but aside from cities in the US, it isn't really a huge issue here. Why stop at 150 million when there are over 7 billion in the world now. Cut that by 2/3rds and now we're talking.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join