It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Fire in cabin not set intentionally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
According to the sheriff, the blaze was an accident, what say you ATS??
here
And
here
and
here
And many more, is this a conspiracy theory or conspiracy fact??
Who will pay if anyone?
Who polices the police?
We see them beat people and get away with it, do they get away with this as well?
edit on 13-2-2013 by g146541 because: dirty cops

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have a loose theory about why they are backtracking even though it will be impossible since there are multiple recordings out there of the police not only confirming deployment of "burners", but also confirming that the fire was started.

My theory is they are saying they didn't intentionally set the fire for two reasons. Reason number one is simple, they don't want to look like they just barbequed an alleged suspect. Seems simple enough. Reason number two however, I think there is a possibility that they didn't burn Dorner inside that building, and burned an innocent person instead. Now that would put a serious cramp in their style if true. Can you imagine the backlash? I sure as hell can't!

I think they did in fact burn someone, but they sure are taking their sweet time identifying a man that they claimed was definitely their guy. How long given his military records, his police records, and various other records should it really take to identify this person?
edit on 2/13/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There was one transmission that said , we are bringing fire and are 200 yards out. Do you need it? Negative.

Something like that. It doesn't take rocket science to start a fire that engulfs a structure from outside.

As stupid as these guys are, it kind of makes a point...

Just observing...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Could take a few hours to a few weeks.

boards.straightdope.com...

As to the OP...yea as if the sheriff was going to come out and say "Hell yea we burned that sucka!" lol

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's what ever the people they feed it to will take.
I heard on the news today with not so much as a blink from the anchor.
I listened to it live yesterday.
And there are a few threads on here discussing it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-2-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Wouldn't it be horrible if the burned individual inside was not Dorner?
How would the "authorities" spin that one?
This will be interesting to see just who calls em out for their lies, if any do.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Very shortly after the fire started, I started uploading pics to ATS.

Notice this very first pic (probably about 5 minutes? roughly) the fire is at complete opposite ends of the building?

Fish... I smell them.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here is my take, ATS...

If they didn't want it to "burn" why did they use the APV to ventilate the structure? Creating those holes in the walls, would do nothing but feed the fire, and allow it to fully engulf the house as quickly as possible...

And, if the holes were designed as an escape route for the subject inside, in case the fire cut off the normal exits, (doors, windows, etc...) then why did they "push" the occupant back inside, when he tried to come out the back door?

It all reaks to high heaven, and I hope the media, doesn't let them get away with it...

edit on 2/14/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hell yes they will get away with this! Haha. Remember Waco? I sure as hell do. It was HORRIBLE. Accountability?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I not completely sure what they want.

It seems more, and more, and more, that they(the entire spectrum of government/media/means of controlling the minds of the populous) are obviously leaving themselves open, leaving too many clues out there, too many wounds bleeding...allowing the free thinkers and speakers to rile us up, only to give more credence against them when they push them back down.

They want something. It's not us that's catching them in this or that. They are making us catch them. They want people to loose faith. They want people to get angry over their actions. They want, I think, in the end, revolution. They are leading us against them to get what they want.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

DING DING DING!!!\
I think I agree with you 100 percent there.
Too many oops moments indeed.
Then they think, whatcha gonna do?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

DING DING DING!!!

Yeah, I won't outline each event, but ever since 9/11(and yes, I use this as a key point though there may be many well before), it's like they are pushing the people to be wary of all controlling forces, and especially the last year. It's been a long, slow walk at gunpoint, but now they are close and want to walk a little quicker. It's so freaking obvious. It's obvious enough the dull minded are jumping on board, because there are alot of dull minded people who have flooded this site the last 2 years. That has to be what they want, because I firmly believe, as intelligent as we are, we can not outsmart them. They are 20 moves ahead, and have been for at least, *at least* 60-70 years.

Now it's coming to a point. I'm not unsure of this. I'm unsure of what, to what end, this will become. I sure hope it's good, cause I have a feeling it's bad.
edit on 14-2-2013 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
While I have no doubt the cops proabably set the fire. I saw a report that after the fire was set there was one gun shot then a few minutes later a bunch of shots that could of been ammunition exploding.

I think he shot himself with that first shot cause he knew he was screwed. Although I did wonder if maybe he had a dead guy that looked like him in there with him,and maybe he slipped away..

Maybe they should be looking to see if anyone that fits the description went missing recently.
edit on 14-2-2013 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I disagree. Maybe here on ATS people see it but the average person doesn't.

They buy the MSM story no matter how ridiculous.

CNN and FOX both said it was unintentional - they won't give it another thought.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests

Originally posted by g146541

DING DING DING!!!

Yeah, I won't outline each event, but ever since 9/11(and yes, I use this as a key point though there may be many well before), it's like they are pushing the people to be wary of all controlling forces, and especially the last year. It's been a long, slow walk at gunpoint, but now they are close and want to walk a little quicker. It's so freaking obvious. It's obvious enough the dull minded are jumping on board, because there are alot of dull minded people who have flooded this site the last 2 years. That has to be what they want, because I firmly believe, as intelligent as we are, we can not outsmart them. They are 20 moves ahead, and have been for at least, *at least* 60-70 years.

Now it's coming to a point. I'm not unsure of this. I'm unsure of what, to what end, this will become. I sure hope it's good, cause I have a feeling it's bad.
edit on 14-2-2013 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

I agree with everything you said . . . must be because you are from NorCal? But, seriously, I believe a big part of it is what you outlined. I will, however, add a second component . . . I also believe it is to see if enough people are even paying attention. If no one speaks up at the little things (or they agree with them, like letting the police execute someone without due process) it moves the barometer on how they can proceed.

The outgrouping and demonizing going on in this country will lead to something eventually . . . will be a lot easier for the TPTB if most of the nation was on their side (like say Uganda) or if they just plain don't care (like N. Germany). Tactics will change based on the willingness/alertness of their sheep.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I apologize for this long quote in advance.It's from Fox new's facebook page......

Judge, jury, and punisher Intentionally set on fire by San Bernardino Sheriffs The police are lying.... I listened to the police scanner for 2 hours continuously with roughly 10,000 other people also following San Bernardino Sheriffs Office on our android phones. Gordan Edwards Police Scanner available through androids google play, is a real time police scanner with a large library of scanner feeds in real time and also archived recordings of each day from each scanner feed world wide. I listened to every bit of communication between the sheriff's and different agency's in the area dealing with this tragedy. The sheriff's were approaching the cabin when things became interesting and a message came through that the agent approaching could see blood splatter on the wall and mattresses piled up by the bed and door. The very next response was from a Sheriff or agent named Steve, saying "we're going to proceed with the burn" or "burn plan" (something to that tone) and then said "remember what we talked about". They then surrounded the cabin and had previously labeled the corners of the cabin as different corresponding numbers and letters like 1a for example. They were radioing back to Steve that each corner was set and a blaze. Steve then checked with each corner to see how each corner was burning. ( this could only show that the sheriff's office had previously planned to burn this building down with Dornor inside. By numbering the corners of the structure you can see the pre-planning that they had discussed. Also proving that the fire was stated on purpose and not a coincidence) The communication between the sheriff's office and anyone in the cabin was non existent. They never attempted entry, nor did anyone throw any smoke or flash bangs into or around the cabin. The fire was set and guarded. At this time news helicopter cameras were asked not to zoom in...one could assume that they didn't want the public to see the sheriff's all standing around setting the building on fire standing at each corner. The fire department was on scene about 600 feet away as communicated by Steve on the police scanner and a female officer continually asking Steve if they should move in and put out the fire. Steve kept them back 600 feet holding off. This further showing it was not an accident and they wanted the fire to continue. Also the sheriff's office knew no one else was in the cabin and that there was no power or tv in this cabin as well as any other occupants due to the contact they had with the owner of the cabin. They also stated today that they knew that no one had been in that cabin since Jan 6th of this year and the son of the owner were contacted about this information prior to the burn. At one point Wolf Blitzer was making the statement that SWAT was entering the building as being reported by the sheriff's office but they had a camera on the house even though told not too, Wolf was interrupted by smoke billowing out of the cabin. Again all this communication between the sheriff's department is archived on the Gordan Edwards Police Scanner available on android. The information is there, the proof of the lies are there. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A COURT OF LAW AND A JURY OF TWELVE PEERS, NOT GUILTY BECAUSE WE SAY YOU ARE AND PUNISHMENT WILL BE SWIFT AND CARRIED OUT CRUELLY AND IMMEDIATELY!!! Judge dread was there that day and his twelve peers were San Bernardino Sheriffs officers. No attempts were made to take this man in custody. It's crazy to hear all these lies and it makes you wonder if this man even wrote his supposed manifesto... It makes you wonder if any of this stuff being said about this guy is true. The hostages said tonight that he had stated he wasn't going to hurt them and wanted to clear his name.... IF AN ENTIRE POLICE DEPARTMENT THOUGHT YOU KILLED THEIR PARTNERS, AND MADE CRAZY STATEMENTS, WOULD YOU STICK AROUND OR GO STRAIGHT TO THE POLICE OFFICE? I'm just saying that when the police are caught in a lie, it makes you wonder, police are supposed to be extremely integral and truthful and abide by law and order and DUE PROCESS...... NOT IMMEDIATE JUDGE AND JURY. I know what I heard and saw and the common sense that puts it all together to see why police were not able to comment on why it caught on fire and how it could have been an accident. Its sickening. There have been many movies and even some Waco type situations but I thought maybe a modern day California police and sheriff's office would be beyond this even after Waco and the problems that caused for the police in that case. Just to cover the information again... The police communication stated that they purposely set the structure on fire and watched it burn without any attempts to take Dornor alive. Proof is in the numbering and organization of calling out the corners that were being set on fire and the statements made by Steve of "burn it". I would say www.facebook.com...
edit on 14-2-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What would be the point? When they shot up those trucks that looked like Dorner's truck? Shoot first and ask questions later--- literally. Everyone just knew that this guy was never going to make it to a courtroom. What an embarrassment that would be for the LAPD.

If he hand't made it to this cabin they could have killed him the open in a "fair fight".

But since he made it to the cabin they had a different situation on their hands.

Burn it...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

That sounds plausible to me.

As far as I am aware they are still identifying the body.

It would be very very bad for them to admit lighting it deliberately, while they themselves are still determining whose body is there.

Can you imagine;

"Yessir, we lit the fire deliberately in an attempt to coax the suspect out. Unfortunately, this did not happen and we're now recovering a body from the scene. Also, we saw Doner decant out the back window and we have lost him in the vicinity."

no in this they will deny it.

(feels odd seeing a thread on ATS that I am interested in, rather than disgusted by)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienjuggalo
While I have no doubt the cops proabably set the fire. I saw a report that after the fire was set there was one gun shot then a few minutes later a bunch of shots that could of been ammunition exploding.

I found it odd that after that one shot the other ammo started to cook-off immediately afterwards. Lots of plausible scenarios there, but it is a odd coincidence that the media was there to film it, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I thank you for the compliment but, this is actually one of those weird instances where I think everyone should be disgusted.

Guilty or innocent, the man should have had a trial imho.

My sister in law thinks it's great what happened, she once was accused of a crime that she was innocent of, I guess she just forgot due process is there for a reason.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join