It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

I'm curious, did you not complete the tracing of all the visible lines due to the scale of the project alone, or some other reason?
As someone else mentioned, it makes no sense that Nazka lines were used as 'runways', particularly if the ancient/ET aircraft had VTOL/gravitational capabilities (as it seems they did/do) - Runways are not necessary for VTOL &/or anti-gravitational vehicles.
When compiled, these do remind me of electronic schematics.
Seems we've been getting, and continue to get (eg. crop circles(?)) instructional messages.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You will not get an argument from me, I do not think they are runways either. The thought to me is silly. in 100 years we may not even use runways ourselves.. why would they?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have a new favourite thread. Well done FuzzyNintendo, you gave us the clues, now those who have the techie know-how should pick up the ball & run with it.

I know someone who's pretty good with CAD (he's an architect) so I'll ask him to consider looking at the issue as a little project. To my mind, these shapes, when viewed as partial 3D constructs, suggest all manner of things - architecture, aeronautics, network mapping - possibly star-charts in places.

I get a funny feeling when viewing the images of red lines on black backgrounds (as another poster indicated a few pages back - she felt like she'd drawn them..) In a similar way, I seem to have seen them before - I don't claim to have drawn them, but they are eerily familiar.

I wonder is there any chance these 'networks' of lines relate to a method of mapping out some as yet under-examined science, such as quantum entanglement - or the mechanics of consciousness? Maybe, when we can figure out the enigma of the lines, the people who drew them will take it as a sign that we've progressed far enough to be told a bit more about what's really going on, down here on planet Earth, and 'up there'...

Another thought - it seemed as though there were aspects of the images that were coherent 3D images of technology/architecture, mixed in with breaks & jumbles that seemed to be distortions of the original data set from which they were drawn. Is it possible that the lines represent a 'file dump' from a corrupted hard-drive of sorts, whereby a machine with some form of AI recognised it was 'dying' and decided to carve its memory banks into the earth as a legacy, perhaps as a warning, perhaps as a beacon?

Nazca is possibly one of the most mysterious subjects on Earth, and there are many, so it really is a 'big one'. I remember seeing an advert for the Peru Tourism board recently, showing indigenous tribes-people carving the lines out by hand. I thought 'what a crock', knowing as I did some of the complexities present in the 'geoglyphs'.. On seeing these new images, I'm even more convinced that original human natives had nothing to do with the Nazca Line phenomenon.

I'm swayed towards the idea of a data-dump from corrupted memory banks, but to what end, I'm not sure. Having said that, maybe the data isn't corrupted, but simply encrypted, with enough clear images remaining to be viewed intact, deliberately, to inspire the best minds on Earth - under the most powerful & advanced scientific culture - to work on solving the encryption. On completion, the authors will descend (from where would they watch?) with prize in-hand. They probably already have, and we'll probably not know about it for a long time to come, except for hints and tips filtered into our collective subconscious via the media.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anaasazi

I'm curious, did you not complete the tracing of all the visible lines due to the scale of the project alone, or some other reason?
When compiled, these do remind me of electronic schematics.
Seems we've been getting, and continue to get (eg. crop circles(?)) instructional messages.

reply to post by Anaasazi

I was watching TV and saw a program about the lines. I decided to have a look at them and after staring at them for so long I started to see "more". There are certain parts that almost look painted. Like a giant faded painting. I will try and find some pics to post. Anyway... I started to see something there, so I thought why not trace these out. At least that way I could visualize better and get an idea of what I was looking at.

I just zoomed in and started tracing. Before I knew it I started to see what I believe as a single message, picture, or whatever you want to call it, of gigantic proportions. I searched everywhere on the net and found nothing like this, so I thought maybe I am on to something. I don't have a problem dedicating so much time to something I find amazing.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Here are some of the pics, enjoy.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

The books is called "Behold the protong" by stanislav szukalski.
amazon link

This book is absolutely one of the most fascinating books I have ever read.

WARNING: This book and author are somewhat controversial. The man was born in the 1930's. I will warn you now, some of the things he talks about could be considered racist or almost eugenic in nature. But it is some an inquisite perspective and no where in the book does he advocate doing anything bad. He is just one of those guys who is not afraid to speak his thoughts.

HOWEVER, his writing on protong and ancient art is utterly fascinating. Even if it is wrong, It will make you think and make you see connections. Not only does he try and link words and symbology, but he also makes connections with the ancient artwork. It is very similar to threads that are posted here showing similar ideas showing up in different cultures around the world and through time.

His basic theory is that after man survived the deluge (which is presume to be the melting of the ice age) our people were scattered across the land and almost had to start from scratch. the ancient artwork and language were scattered remnants of what once was.

I absolutely love your connection between the giant man and the spiral or wave. GIANT WAVE!

whether you love him or hate him, he proposes an absolutely amazing and unique perspective on the ancients!

FYI: this book would make for an incredible thread here on ATS for any of you ambitious go-getters!
edit on 2/14/2013 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So many 45 degree angles there is no way this is a coincidence

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Anyone want to compare the Nazca lines with the length of the runway at the space center. How much runway does a spacecraft require when landing? A shuttle style spacecraft, not a VTOL style one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

wow, there is something to this!

awesome work and thank you bro!

hugs

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

AGAIN, MY MIND IS....................

Fuzzy, you're a very rare breed indeed for taking the time, effort and flack to bring such good material to ATS.
The Three Amigos should be thanking their lucky stars that they have members like you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo
reply to post by BO XIAN

The first few that I outlined are in a real light blue color. Unfortunately, changing the color means deleting and starting over. The last several are in red. Tomorrow I plan on posting the lines on a black background.

GREATLY APPRECIATED. I don't need you to start anything over. Doodness. Just use your judgment. But the red is very very helpful. THX TONS.

I do enjoy your work and the topic.

You alone can decide if giving us an interesting thread and pics to ponder is worth your time and energy. LOL.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is pretty crazy, it kinda makes me wonder if its supposed to be a depiction of "Noah's Ark"... with the images that appear to be some sort of plane / spacecraft surrounded by various animals. Who knows...

There are a ton of stories about "vimanas" in other religious texts such as the Sanskrit epic Mahabharata where the stories go into great detail about different flying machines.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to isolate the images on a solid background. Much easier to see.

One of those images is definitely 3d. It reminds me of that old screen saver of the 3d pipes. Very cool indeed.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
S&F - Brilliant concept.

This image - i see a 'ship' docking in a 3D form

and this what looks to be a 'submarine' with the periscope and the symbol for water

May I suggest though, to get a better idea, should not the lines (if indeed a 3d drawing) be of different colours to indicate X.Y. Z axis

And this one in your flickr stream , looks to me like the great pyramid with the holes leading out of the Kings Chamber to align with Orion

Well done my friend...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

The books is called "Behold the protong" by stanislav szukalski.
amazon link

His basic theory is man survived the deluge, our people were scattered across the land, had to start from scratch.. the ancient artwork and language were scattered remnants of what once was.

I absolutely love your connection between the giant man and the spiral or wave. GIANT WAVE!

Thank you for taking the time to research the link for me - it is greatly appreciated.!!!

The author sounds like he's been reading my mind or blogs I've created over the years.

My findings of the Nazca 'glyphs' show without a doubt the connection to the Giza Pyramids
and what I refer to as "the Eye of Horus".
If you like the "Giant Wave" theory then I'm sure my other findings will truly give you some 'uh huh' moments.
As I said earlier in this thread, the actual Nasca 'glyphs' are what I refer to as ancient Egyptian
like heiroglyphic writing...as the Monkey glyph proves.

I am looking for 'brainstormers' to help with my findings.. ..if you would care to join my quest,
although for now on - I believe it best to do this from my own thread instead of corrupting this one.
(I respect the OP's quest)

@ Lavenlaar -
Thank you for submitting the pic of what resembles the G.P. of G.
(and FuzzyNintendo for the overlay)
It is another pice to my puzzle solved.

edit on 14-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to thank Lavenlaar and FuzzyNintendo

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

FuzzyNintendo, this is simply mind-blowing!! And the amount of work you put into it amazes me! This is awesome, thank you so much for taking the time to outline these and to post them here and share them with us. Star, flag, and two thumbs up.

~Jen

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

So you drew these "runway looking" features onto the background? If so, what was there before you "embellished" these photos?

If I may, it seems that the erosion of the land would have washed these out. And if "runways" there is a very dangerous approach (against the cliff) for the one on top.

I see you say you put a lot of work into this, just asking a couple questions...

That's the thing about Nazca, there is no erosion, it is very dry there!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

The lines that I "drew" in, are just to highlight the lines that are already there. I provided before and after pictures to show this. I do not believe they are runways, I am not really sure what they are. If you load up google earth and look at these areas you will see the lines I have outlined.

The pic with the red lines is interesting, looks like one "design" laid over another, is that pic of the whole area or just a piece?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

To me it looks technological. Because of the dead ends and more than 45 degree turns, I can't imagine its water related, especially since the Nazka people were very good at finding water and making aqueducts. To me, It's a message or a sign, or something. But the time and work that had to have gone into this... I don't know. It's awesome though!

Looking at the angles and shapes it almost looks as if it's supposed to be a 3D schematic!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Tardacus

Right on, that was one of my first thoughts. I suppose that's why I called it a blueprint, but maybe schematics are more fitting. I just wish I had a technological or engineering background to look at this from a different angle.

I have experience reading blueprints and schematics, I would be interested in following this project and lending a hand if I can!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join