It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Marine that stood up to New York cops is on SURVIVOR - Caramoan Fans v Favorites, which premiere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'd always found Malcolm creepy. I know, I know. Come at me, bro.

However, his acting debut sent icewater through my veins.

Something is so insanely creepy about that dude. Perhaps it's his odd habits of eye contact that pique my visceral senses, but man is he odd.

Am I the only one in the Mystery Van on this one? Any other ladies who don't exactly react to his image with "wow...drool"?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Were the alliance of The Three Amigos discriminatory? Anyway, don't do this if you are ever on Survivor, it's like painting a bullseye on your back.

" Amigos, Amigos Everywhere
Wednesday night, we finally saw the Three Amigos as god intended them: no catty dominatrices, no 40-something New Yorkers. Just three handsome bros, winning challenges, finding idols and bro-ing down."

...and losing!

www.people.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Am I the only one in the Mystery Van on this one? Any other ladies who don't exactly react to his image with "wow...drool"

The women in my house are all in the "drool" category. Though, even they had to admit that his acting was BAD to say the least. It was creepy because he couldn't stop grinning that silly monkey grin. He stumbled over the line (which is made worse when you realize this was the take they USED, so imagine the others), and was just plain bad at it.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join