It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner's mum dined while watching shootout on TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

CHRISTOPHER Dorner's mum was spotted eating hot chips and downing wine at a Mexican restaurant while watching the suspected murderer's standoff with police on TV. According to CBS2/KCAL9's Michele Gile, a woman that matches Nancy Dorner's description was with another woman at La Capilla Mexican Restaurant in La Palma around 3.30pm.

The reporter said Ms Dorner, 62, was drinking a glass of white wine and eating chips and salsa as the deadly shootout unfolded live on air.

Gile asked the pair if they knew the 33-year-old fugitive, and the women said ''no''.

About 10 minutes later, the TV crew spotted the woman from the restaurant arriving at Dorner's La Palma home.

So, while her 'son' was being hunted she enjoyed Mexican food and wine. This story is getting more and more suspitious! It may the conspiracist inside of me but I somehow believe that this is a complete set up. One side of me is thinking that he has been set up, another side of me thinks he dosen't even exist and then a totally different side of me thinks that he exists and knew something that the LAPD did not want him to release.

The revenge seeking ex-LAPD officer was cornered in a cabin at Big Bear yesterday, days after starting a deadly rampage that claimed four lives. He mounted a last stand in a furious shootout in which he killed one sheriff's deputy and wounded another before the tear gas-filled building erupted in flames.

He never emerged from the ruins, and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin.

What do you guys make of this? Is he just the new face of suburban terrorisim; a way to introduce drones into the public sector to ''protect' the American citizens?

News.com.au
edit on 13-2-2013 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
She just wanted dinner & a show. Nothing like having some refried beans while watching son get fried.

This is very unusual though. Why are there always so many inconsistencies and screw ups in the media these days? It's almost like 98% of stories are fabricated lies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
So, while her 'son' was being hunted she enjoyed Mexican food and wine. This story is getting more and more suspitious!

Or she resigned herself to the fact that her son went off the deep end and was trying to just live life normally? I suppose we can see a conspiracy in everything though.

Example: I laughed when my grandfather died, I ran away when my best friend died, I ate opulently when my ex-wife filed for divorce, I danced when I lost a job......must be some deep deep conspiracy here with her and her food choice.......seriously? Can we channel this vigor and enthusiasm into something more productive?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I think all of the possibilities you outlined are a good bet. I don't trust anything in the mainstream propaganda networks.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh dear god, she what?? She was eating food?

THe audacity of these people. As if she'd be eating. As if humans need to eat. As if she'd ever dare do anything but lie in a foetal position on the floor, sobbing her eyes out.

My god they must think were imbeciles.

I too am suspiterchs.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
She just wanted dinner & a show. Nothing like having some refried beans while watching son get fried.

This is very unusual though. Why are there always so many inconsistencies and screw ups in the media these days? It's almost like 98% of stories are fabricated lies.

Now ask yourself... How likely in the world we live in, is it that 98% of the time everything is made up.

Your grandfather dies, someone notices something.. 1% added to the list.

How, alternatively, likely is it that people just don't follow super duper rules set out by .. whoever sets out these rules.

That 98% is just you noticing the real world.

oh it doesn't fit with YOU and YOUR world... but regardless, the real world goes on despite you not eating beans. and no, there's no camera following you to make sure you don't break that rule.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not only is it not news. but I find the reporting suspicious too. They state this woman fit the description of Dorner's mother-and that automatically makes it her? And how, exactly, did they know it was the same woman from the restaurant arriving at the home?

I dunno, I find this to be pretty low brow.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If there was not a pattern of misinformation on every high profile case I could easily dismiss this but ........ the coincidences just keep running into the 1 in infinity range. Case after case simply does not add up.

The sheep are being lead.

P

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The case is getting stranger. Most of the MSM stories such as sandy hook, aurora, dorner, and etc. have so many unanswered questions and a whole mess load of "coincidences." It's hard to believe that coincidences ALWAYS happen in stories like this, and that MSM's won't even bother to answer any reasonable questions people want to know.

new topics

top topics

join