It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Can drinking alcohol prevent or provoke a person's pyschic ability?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
IT is claimed, but not proven, that Alcohol can lead to altered frequencies of brainwaves. Theoretically, This may lead to an self induced illusion of pyschic abilites, but has not been proven or seen in effect.

(only to my knowledge ofcourse)

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
wow, thats quite handy info 2 hav. Sum also say that if u hav a pyschic ability, the more u try 2 fight it, the stronger it gets. I dnt know.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think it impairs most things, but does let one get stronger in other things like, relaxation, talking, communicating, sex, sleep, pleasure....but as for psychic abilities I would assume, your ability to focus is impaired so you wont be able to meditate very deeply and hence psychic ability hindered

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
good theory, probably very much true too.
I do hav a gift, but I do not drink so I wouldn't know about the other part.
P.S. If u dnt mind me asking, wot is r uniform in yr photo?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Its the uniform of a man in the PLA, he is famous for playing one of China's ancient instruments...he had a concert in my province's capitol's theatre and I went because my friend was playing guitar in the backup band for part of the show...he took me backstage during their rehearsals in the afternoon and we saw the clothes and he had his digicam so he told me to put it on and he'd take my picture...i was really nervous...i probably shouldn't even write this heheh

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
it actually looks like quite a cool uniform.
Do u play any instruments?
I play the violin, saxophone, piano, bass guitar and drums.
I LOVE instruments!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I like to play the trumpet, but I can't, the trombone which i can, the piano which i can't the drums which i also can't and any instrument i see....love em! but unfortunately when I'm not working, airbrushing, or working on the net I have no time for them

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I love instruments too!
Unfortunately seem as I am currentl in the middle of more exams though, I have had to put off my instruments 2 study. I would really like 2 go and get anotha job though soon.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just a note from your friendly neighborhood Mod, please stay ON topic in this post. If not, I will move it to BTS Chit Chat.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Are you a student, what kind of exams do you have?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yeah I am a student. I'm nt sure if u hav heard, but we hav exams 4 NCEA (New Zealand Certificate of Education Achievement). We hav 3 levels and once we hav done all three levels we go 2 varsity, if we pass.

new topics

top topics

join