It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LOVE LETTER from GOD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If God wrote you a love letter, what would it say, what would it want you to know? The following is, if you discern it to be, that, a love letter from God. I only posted a snippet of the whole thing that is at the link.

If you read it and you still ask yourself if God is real, I suggest you watch the video I posted down there and hear for yourself from a young girl who recounts her supernatural experience after seeking God.

end-times-prophecy.com...

[color=gold]Words of the LORD:

[color=crimson]“I am the Ever Flowing SOURCE of all that men truly long for in their depraved, empty hearts.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 30, 2012)

WE May Begin:

I am[color=gold] YAHUSHUA, your [color=gold]LORD and [color=gold]SAVIOR. I died an agonizing death for all humanity: to fulfill MY Promise to all mankind; to bring down MY enemy; to set the captives free; to show MYSELF Great in all the universe; to show MY Kindness, MY Love, MY Unfailing Radical Love. I gave all—no small task. I bled, MY Blood was shed and it was given in humble submission by a Great KING of all the universe.

I left MY Home on high, lowered MYSELF in a great act of humility taking the form of a human to show forth MY Great Love to MY creation, to demonstrate the Heart of GOD toward those who would receive ME throughout eternity for all those past and to come who need a SAVIOR. This was the height of MY Love—a Love that cannot be contained, held back, or pent up.

MY Love is a flood, a deluge, a powerful force. Once you come near ME and experience MY Love after you surrender your all to ME you will be changed by the Love that flows freely to you. It is unending. It never stops, it does not come short. It is solid, ferocious, a sweeping wave: love that cannot be found anywhere else though men try. The world will come up short though passions flare for a time in worldly pursuits, the coals die off because this world does not offer True LOVE, Love that is resilient, uncompromising, unfaltering, undying, eternal flame. That is MY Love. I am LOVE—all other loves only copy that which is MINE to give; created from the Heart of GOD copied by a fallen world, but always falling short because the source doesn’t come from love’s CREATOR: the True SOURCE of LOVE Everlasting.

end-times-prophecy.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What a bunch of tripe, if he is all so powerful why not just use that ability to tell us ALL what he wants to say rather than use some obscure person as his mouth piece...

Don't christians ever ask them selves: "Why doesn't this god just say what he wants to me"?. I mean wouldn't this remove all doubt or confusion about what you need to do, or what to believe. It sure would be nice to here it from the horses mouth rather than a random single person or a several thousand year old poorly translated book...
edit on 13-2-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

If God wrote you a love letter, what would it say, what would it want you to know?

I just received this in my U2U...

Dear Facelift,

You were right...the world would be better off without me - or my stupid bible and followers.

I got it so wrong. But please understand I only wanted what's best for mankind...it was dogma or common sense - so, I decided on neediness.

Forgive me, Me

Despite the genuine attitude, I told god to take a civics class at the local JC and to stfu in the meantime...update everyone soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Lol, god isn't real and some random person trying to tell me that it's real just doesn't cut it. From birth we're fed this idea that some entity created all that we see, and that he loves, cares for us etc... most people don't even read into what their religion actually says and so they go through life (that's given to them by our governments) being told about it with the hopes of reaching paradise after DEATH. This is a scam, it always was and always will be. You are giving your life to the system with the promise that there's actual life after death. You follow laws that hurt us more than they help, you worship leaders that honestly don't give a damn about you. They just care that they're above, with all the riches and us at their feet. So many people are deluded it's not even funny, SO MANY think we are in the end times when it's just a GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER.

Ever since schools were brought in and TV was invented life has been a huge mess. Kids are constantly pushed with the idea of a god through advertisements, movies, shows, etc... even in conversations with another. All they want us to do is worship and be obedient until they kill us. Once we're dead, we're dead. You can't speak of what you're experiencing because that part of the brain is gone. We were lifeless before we are born and we'll be lifeless after we pass. Those who are conflicted with what you believe have to understand there are forces in this universe that are against us. They will give and do anything to prevent their existence from being known or else they wouldn't be able to get away with what they're doing (exploiting life, planets, etc...)

All we are is gullible. We'll believe ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING with enough pressure, ANYTHING.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The letter didn't resonate with me.

Oh well, maybe another time God will write me a better love letter.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If you can look around this world and truly believe it's being watched over by an all seeing all loving god then no logic will break through that utter rubbish. did he leave a return adress on the letter id like to have a few words about the thousands of children he has allowed to be abused by his preists in his name. also about children who are literally born to starve slowly to death. war, rape, murder,homophobia, racism and all the other disgusting things he allows to carry on. writing letters just isn't going to cut it anymore. He/she isnt there or doesnt care.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

If I had the time to write myself a love letter and did so I would be asking this. "I hope its coming into being was contemplated on an unpaid lunch break". My Fried Baloney with mustard sandwich and Lays Ruffle potatoe chips brought all the way from heaven.
edit on 13-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hmm... does auto-writing count? If so, I got one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I am YAHUSHUA, your LORD and SAVIOR. I died an agonizing death for all humanity: to fulfill MY Promise to all mankind; to bring down MY enemy; to set the captives free; to show MYSELF Great in all the universe; to show MY Kindness, MY Love, MY Unfailing Radical Love. I gave all—no small task. I bled, MY Blood was shed and it was given in humble submission by a Great KING of all the universe

Well ,that wasnt a very good idea now afterall now was it? Who asked you to in the first place? Oh yea, and how does this relate to humans in general? Sounds like you really enjoy putting yourself on the old pedistal huh? Well, it didnt bring down any enemys, it didnt set anyone free(in your days dont count) You didnt show yourself great in any universe,Man you really are pathetic. Quit your crying and come down off your high horse. You didnt do squat for mankind other then torment them with your guilt trip. Ego's are ignorance and your nothing special.!

Why do people base their existance on this garbage.Because it was written long ago? By that logic, the library is full of scary stories and fancy talk.Pick one and live by it.Religion is for the weak who need guidance. Learn to shake off the guilt, and do yourself a favor and live life. Learn, grow, enjoy yourself without hurting others- God exists without religion- The bible is just a book and doesnt apply in todays world. It Just holds back progress

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Hmm... does auto-writing count? If so, I got one.

Nah, the origin of auto-writing is the Adversary!

thus Alice A. Bailey and her love for Satan

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If God wrote you a love letter, what would it say, what would it want you to know?

From God:

Dear JiggerJ,

Yes, I killed one of your children at birth, and one a month later. I did this to allow you to experience unparalleled heartache. Also, through your lifetime I have placed sick, selfish, and greedy thoughts in your head in order to show you that you are not in control of your life. Without even blinking my eyes I can make you suffer on earth in ways that would make hell feel like a day at the beach.

Yes, I do help old women find lost wedding rings while letting millions of children starve to death. Why do I do this, you ask? Because I CAN! Because that's the way I roll.

Here's the kicker, Jiggerj, even with all the atrocities I have heaped upon you, you STILL have to love me or I'll dump you in hell so fast it'll make your soul shrivel up and blow away in seconds.

Sincerely, your god from your worst nightmare.

God

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF
What a bunch of tripe, if he is all so powerful why not just use that ability to tell us ALL what he wants to say rather than use some obscure person as his mouth piece...

Don't christians ever ask them selves: "Why doesn't this god just say what he wants to me"?. I mean wouldn't this remove all doubt or confusion about what you need to do, or what to believe. It sure would be nice to here it from the horses mouth rather than a random single person or a several thousand year old poorly translated book...
edit on 13-2-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

And that's why we call it faith. Have you ever wondered why people butcher eachother on a daily basis? Why? Why is that prevalent?
No wonder we're stuck on this rock. People can't understand why a force for good should THRIVE on a planet of sorrow and suffering, so their solution is to eliminate it?
Let's keep travelling the path of death and destruction where we have no center and God has no effect, lets just guide the plane into the green field, collectiveley, because it "feels" good
edit on 18-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join