It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space-Time question, can this happen, need your input

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Ah there is a whole thread about the time traveling guy in that Charlie Chaplin movie. Its pretty easy and simple to debunk, that is by the time they would of invented time travel the carry to your ear cell phones would be obsolete and likely by millenniums. If time and time traveling existed that is.

In fact the carry to your ear cell phone is pretty much out of the picture now a days, even today they have ear plugs for cell phones and even wireless ones I think, you can just stick something in your ear walk around and hear and talk on your cellphone and none would notice. I would think that if they are capable of traveling backwards in this timeline then they could come up with something a little less inconspicuous then a cell phone. Dude didn't you watch back to the future, time dilemmas and all that stuff. People disappearing from pictures. Oh noz.

Besides what is really bizarre...And get this...No for realz...Its just as likely that by the time time traveling would be discovered and could be done, traveling to the past would would become redundant, nobody would want to do it when you can do so much and many more other things with that whole traveling to time thing.
edit on 18-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by thePharaoh

What if…the planets in our solar system….are all the same planet…in different stages of its life!?

So, you are saying that All planets in the solar system, are EARTH, from various pasts and futures, all simultaneously existing in the same time (Now)?

Are you saying that they have been pulled out of their normal time-line, or that our solar system is in a form of shattered time-frame... where getting closer to the sun brings you back in time?

Well considering that we are all star dust planets included, then in a way. Yes! going back in the frame to the sun is sort of like going back in time, in this case time being the original form or source. I do not think the words or thought forms exist for what they op is trying to say, but its there, or you can just say that its all a play on words and concepts. But yes all the planets of our solar systems are earth in different phases in different realities and dimensions.

What he is trying to say is that actual different dimensions exist in this place here and now and the actual physical dimensions of the planets and everything around you are one and the same thing ie width, length, volume, are it. But those are just the obvious, and not really what they quite partake, mean, or hide, we like to think of them as just something to categories them as, but they are literally there own world and universe, of which we but glimpses from ours.

Now if you wanted to go there, well first you couldn't, and second would be that there would be no reason to go there to those states again. Whats our state called the Goldilocks zone, or some such. And us the beings that we are, can only travel from our zone to another like zone. And hence what do they search for when looking for other planets? We are much more locked and trapped within our zone and this little blue ball then we like to think. When there saying travel to different dimensions in some billion light years from here, there actually talking about physically in different states traveling there as a conscious observant being. ie actually physically going there thought in other physical forms because you would not survive or even be capable of existing in your current form beyond this state of matter.

Evolution of planets are like that and so to is the sun. That is there may not be a magical equation or spaceship, its all just a matter of matter and its states, which if one wanted to really get there would have to traverse. From sun to gas and dust, to planet, to water, to amoeba, to plant and mineral, to animal, to man...And back again eventually to sun. Its like a process, I do not think we were ever meant to leave this rock like you see in star trek, and not only that but it may have been designed from the beginning to be like that.

But anyways how is it that you get constantly banned... Again? Not that I actually expect an answer.
edit on 18-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: Never mind my ? there at the end. Now I see! Relationship threads + arguing with mods ussually = Ban Hammer.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

whats up dude

thought provoking

i might write one about triangulation & spacetime

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

K dude, cool. Do so.

Second.

top topics