It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello Again. Im new here but how many times do I have to Introduce myself?
I am hoping to start a topic here but Im not sure it will matter. There are alot of topics
and different ideas being talked about.I dont quite understand this 20 post idea. Why 20?
So if I want to start a post I just have to reply to 20 threads?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Make sure you read through the T&C so your stay here will be lengthy.
You only need 20 posts, they can all be in the same thread.

edit on 13-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thanks for helping me out. Sorry, but I dont know what flags are, unless someone is flagging to remove a post.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yea, I just checked.I do have 4 flags on one page. But they are welcomes from other members.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amestang

Hi amestang, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It worries me that someone cannot work out or understand the simple rules of a websites forums, yet cannot wait to post a thread.

it makes me wonder about what else they cannot comprehend and what news they are endeavouring to relay.

I could be jaded though.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think it makes any sense for you to post two introduction threads. If you want to get to 20 posts just reply on other threads with meaningful responses. Why is it so hard to ask someone to participate in the community conversation on a minor level before they make their own thread? Maybe your message is more important than everyone else's?

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Looks like you just made it....start your thread...just not here. Find the correct category and click NEW THREAD

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Thanks, thats not very nice. I wonder about people who pre- judge others that dont seem to have a clue beyond their own little world.Now I'll say hello, and ask you politely to be respectful.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Love your profile. The Joker was the best part of Dark Knight. So sad to lose him though. That being said,so far all I've gotten from you member is some smart ass remarks. Is this site all you do? Are you perfect everywhere else in life? What is wrong with you? And are my ideas more important? WTF? If all you guys do is critique and judge,how is that doing anyone anygood. Its just like asking a christian or bible pusher about god. The mind closes and the arguments start. Again, I'll say hello, its nice to read your reply and can we please play nice?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Everyone thank you for the welcome, I did not mean to post an intro twice. It just happened

top topics

join