It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experiences with Reiki & the little imp that could...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Good evening all! I had my first few experiences with Reiki during the last two weeks and wanted to share my experiences and get some feedback from those of you who are familiar with the practice.

First of all, I was shocked over the amount of heat generated by my practitioner’s hands and at first. I was sure that he had used some type of menthol or heat-generated lotion on his hands. This was not the case; it was the exchange of energy and a VERY soothing feeling. The first session was fantastic and I left feeling slightly drained but physically much better than when I had entered. I was enthusiastic about my next session; however, what happened during that second session kind of freaked me out a bit and I’m hopefully that someone on the boards can shed some light.

The session started the same as the last, with the Reiki Master scanning my energy field by running his hands about an inch or two above my body. Same heat and same wonderful feeling; however, that morning (and for several weeks prior), I had been experiencing intermittent stomach problems. First he scanned and worked on the right side of my body and then proceeded to the second side. As he started on the left side of my stomach, I instinctly felt the energy in the room change and I looked up to find that he has stopped in his tracks and all of the blood had rushed out of his face. He stepped back and after brushing the energy off himself, he said that he had to sit down. Now this is someone who is a Reiki Master who has studied the art for more than 15 years. After recovering his faculties, he told me that he experienced something he had never felt before. In this particular section of my stomach, the energy had not only been blocked, but had been thrown back at him to such a degree that he felt that he was burning and was going to pass out. He called one of his colleagues, a psychic, into the room and after being told what had occurred, she called on Spirit to see if we could determine what had happened. After a few moments (or maybe minutes - time seemed to stand still), she told me that Spirit had advised her to look at my stomach as she would see what had caused this reaction. She then told me that an Elemental had gone into one of my stomach organs and that we had to get him out. She tried to do this herself but had no luck. She called on the White Light Council (??) to come and help her expel this Elemental from my body. It took about 15 minutes, but I finally felt a slight jolt (for lack of a better description) and then saw what looked like smoke swirling about the fan overhead and then finally drifting away. I felt much better after that and have no idea if the smoke was the Elemental or the White Light Council. Anyway, both practitioners told me that this was a first for each of them – she (the psychic) had seen Elementals attach themselves to someone’s aura or in some type of inanimate object, but had never seen it inhabit one organ of a person. Needless to say, all of the stomach problems I had been having are gone, so I know that something positive was accomplished.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and can you shed some understanding on this experience? Quite frankly, I’m very metaphysically-minded (I’ve been an Empath before I even knew what the word meant) but nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Any insight(s) and advice for ensuring this doesn’t happen again would be greatly appreciated as I don’t think this is an experience I would like to encounter again. Thanks in advance for any thoughts you can share.

Timidgal :]

PS – I’ve been white-lighting and grounding myself MANY times a day since then, lol…

edit on 2/13/2013 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Holy Moly!

I don't think you have to worry about it happening again, you've been cleared. But wow, you've got some powerful practitioners there. Whatever they're charging, they earned it.

(and no, I'm not kidding. I've seen something like this before, but this is a wonderful description of a very unique experience).

Good Health

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have two close friends, both female whom have seen smokey shapes leave there body, unknown to each other. So I won't say it did not happen. I have had a few occasions when something was within me and it felt like an internal bruising as we fought each other. Damn if I know what it was however.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Thanks for the feedback and believe me that the Reiki Master was just as scared as I was. The psychic was intent on getting this thing out of me and finally warned it that the White Light Coucil was on its way and it better get out of me before they arrived. I was lying there like a wide-eyed doe, lol.

It was clear that the psychic was shaken by the experience as well, but told me that she's always there when he performs Reiki because you never know what is going to happen.

Thanks for the response!

TG

edit on 2/13/2013 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I had no idea that this was even possible and when he stopped dead in his tracks at the point in my stomach that has been bothering me, I was quite shocked because I hadn't told him about it (I was there for a depression of sorts I've been experiencing during the last few weeks).

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Reiki Master, Elementals, White Light Counsel.... I'm lost! Please enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Wow that sounds like a mind blowing experience and can relate to a similar experience with a Shaman. He was well-known to heal people with Cancer, and that was what I needed at the time.

I walked into the room and his assistant then immediately told me she can feel my heat murmur, which is something to this day the doctors tell me is non-existent, but every night when laying in bed and calmly listening, I can hear it every so often.
They then began to run their hands on the aura of my body, with no physical contact at any point and with my eyes closed I could feel this intense, powerful, hot energy run through my body. My eyes filled with tears, not even realizing I was pouring them out for no real reason. Even my father, the biggest skeptic went in for a separate healing and I can confidently say, he has never been the same after, whether he believed it worked or not.

Energy is incredibly powerful. The people who doubt it are doubting an ancient knowledge. We are conditioned to be skeptics, non-believers because the power we each have is too great to be unleashed, at least for TPTB who wish to keep us enslaved by our own minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

What a funny, cute and hilarious story (don't ask me why).

Focus now on not focusing on it - be not afraid.

Glad you got it out through whatever it was, we'll call it "smoky".

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi

Wow that sounds like a mind blowing experience and can relate to a similar experience with a Shaman. He was well-known to heal people with Cancer, and that was what I needed at the time.

I walked into the room and his assistant then immediately told me she can feel my heat murmur, which is something to this day the doctors tell me is non-existent, but every night when laying in bed and calmly listening, I can hear it every so often.
They then began to run their hands on the aura of my body, with no physical contact at any point and with my eyes closed I could feel this intense, powerful, hot energy run through my body. My eyes filled with tears, not even realizing I was pouring them out for no real reason. Even my father, the biggest skeptic went in for a separate healing and I can confidently say, he has never been the same after, whether he believed it worked or not.

Energy is incredibly powerful. The people who doubt it are doubting an ancient knowledge. We are conditioned to be skeptics, non-believers because the power we each have is too great to be unleashed, at least for TPTB who wish to keep us enslaved by our own minds.

RooskiZombi - can you describe to me what this heat murmur sounds like. Lately, I have been hearing this sound, most akin to soft static. Although I hear it all of the time when I consciously focus on it, I've become quite good at blocking it out most of the time. It's definitely become more prevalent since I started Reiki.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

What a funny, cute and hilarious story (don't ask me why).

Focus now on not focusing on it - be not afraid.

Glad you got it out through whatever it was, we'll call it "smoky".

Well, when one thinks about it, I can understand the adjectives you used, although it didn't feel cute or hilarious at the time

With that said, I had a follow up session today and I'm now being told that although the Elemental is gone, they feel he was in "there" for quite some time and left behind a lot of "gook" (for lack of a better word) that needs to be cleared out.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang
Reiki Master, Elementals, White Light Counsel.... I'm lost! Please enlighten me.

I'm not that well-versed in some of these things, but I'll do the best I can to explain - some of these things I'm learning about as I'm explaining them to you. I'm most confused about the definition of Elementals which seems to vary.

Keep in mind that this is not my typical type of post, but it was too unusual to not share. Whether I'm a true believer in all of these things is questionable, but what's not questionable is the smoke I saw rise and swirl around the ceiling...

Reiki

Reiki (pronounced Ray Key) is a combination of two Japanese words rei and ki meaning universal life energy. Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within our bodies. Reiki addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances. This healing art is an effective delivery system. The Reiki practitioner serves as a vessel that supplies healing energies where they are most needed. Reiki's ki-energies flow out of the practitioner's body through the palms of the hands while they are touching the recipient's body.

Reiki Master

Who is a Reiki Master
A Reiki Master is a person who has been attuned to Reiki Levels (1 to 3) and is a Reiki Healer. A Reiki Master usually is a Reiki healer who goes further for attunement as a Reiki Master. Reiki Masters are attuned by Reiki Grand Masters. Once attuned as a Reiki Master, he/she practices Reiki healing, distant Reiki and can attune a person to the First and Second degrees of Reiki. Reiki Masters can also attune a student to the Third level of Reiki.

Abilities of a Reiki Master
A Reiki Master is typically sound in the theoretical as well as practical knowledge of Reiki, so that he/she can guide students without any problem. Reiki Masters are also required to pass on the information about what is Reiki and how it should be used, along with information about history, lineage, ethics, etc to the students. Reiki Masters are able to perform Distant Reiki on patients that are remotely located, they can perform Psychic Surgery, Purify and Charge Chakras, Purify Auras and perform other advanced Reiki Healing practices and can provide Spiritual Guidance to their students as well as patients.

Qualities of a Reiki Master
A Reiki Master needs to practice Reiki regularly so that he/she can take the responsibility of opening another person's channel. A Reiki Master is generally regular in self healing, and regularly heals other people as well. He/She maintains a calm composure while with his students.

Elementals

We can identify various types of elementals. Some spring from inside the personality, others are drawn from the out­side environment. We either create elementals with our desire-emotions and thought-emotions; or our personality vibrates at a frequency common to a collection of elementals of a like kind and then attracts these elementals. The latter are the so-called "group elementals" that have been cultivated over the centuries by the perpetuation of common beliefs and actions. They can be either benign or malicious in intent. Our personality, whether weak and ill-natured or strong and compassionate, will activate these group elemen­tals. Once activated they will cling to the host personali­ty, affecting emotions, thoughts and actions.

The Council of Light

These are highly evolved beings. Ascended Masters are not only part of the Spiritual Hierarchy that overlooks the Earth plane, also the higher Solar and Universal Cosmic planes. Many Ascended Masters belong to both the 'White Brotherhood' and the 'Order of Melchizedek'. Many of the 'Order of Melchizedek' are currently in embodiment today to assist in the development of humanity.

There seem to be many different councils and The Council of Light is the collective name for the councils which govern this galaxy and other regions of distant universes. These are not solar or planetary councils. She specifically mentioned the "Brotherhood" so I'm assuming from the definitions that this would have included certain archangels (such as Michael):

The Order of Michael/Brotherhood of Michael: Guards the galaxies from biological/spiritual interference from the lesser forces of light except where necessary to test/train for soul advancement.

Again, do I believe that I had an "Elemental" inside of me? I have absolutely no idea, but I do know that the Reiki Master responded to something negatively and that there is definitely a beneficial feeling that comes from the practice of Reiki as a whole.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To anyone reading this who is familiar with the origin and characteristics of "Elementals", I'm confused and hoping you can lend some clarity.

Some of the information I read says that they are spirits of nature (how can that be bad and why would they want to attach themselves to a person?), other info says that we create these entities ourselves by either thought or desire (does this mean that I created the entity myself and would this be an actual creature or a representation of such?) and then OTHER information described them as "lower level imps" who, only through the use of black magic, can be made to possess a person and drain them of their energy. I can assure you that I know nothing of black magic myself, but I do know some people who I have suspected of being involved in the dark arts (and one, in particular, might feel he has an axe to grind with me).

Has anyone had personal experience with this subject matter? Any feedback would be appreciated!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The left side would be your mother's projected image of you translated by your psyche and superimposed over your physical body. It would have to be some argument from the past which was very important to your mother and the wannabe healer and council erased that argument from your subtle body. It was probably some truth which lead to the same heaven, your mother knows more about that truth and until you have proven to her you know more or have chosen another truth which conflicts with her heaven making you go to different places which would mean seperation for a long time and a lot of sadness because of that.

So this erasing leads to blocking the memory so your mother would not have a connection to you anymore and probably you will lose your entire left side from your mothers' energy or what she held onto overtime, basically the same as what you described happen to the "elemental" (which is in reality an inanimate object like a book). What should have been done was asking another faction which are like the keepers of the astral library and ask them to shed some light over the argument, then give you the hint and then you should talk more about the argument you had back then. Which I am not going to ask for you.

top topics

join