It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN screen shot. "Charred remains not Dorner. Body found confirmed to be female"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just opened my facebook and look what's starting to make its rounds...

Now I know journalists get sloppy but is this for real or real sloppy? Does anyone know about this?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Its a obvious photo shop, the font they use isn't even the correct one. Some people who put thatm uch effort into faking something mess up with the stupidest of things.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That doesn't surprise me...he probably had tunnels dug under the cabin that lead him out past the police .

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

What's the name of the correct font?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Does the guy even exist?

Are we sure they didn't have LL Cool J just pose for the photos of him?

I'm really beginning to wonder.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"confrimed"...lol

It's a hoax...possibly linked to Anon.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Should i know? CNN is one of the largest news outlets, they wouldn't make a mistake like that. My TV is tuned to CNN about 3 hours out of my day just to see all the propaganda and dis info. And i know that is not their font.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

oy vey! lol even I missed that.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

Well its obvious he is not real, CNN showed a video the other day of him training and he was the whole subject of the recording, almost like it was set up to show how trained HE was not anyone around him. Most people are too stupid to even think of things like that buts its obviously a little weird. The recorder followed him and only him around when more then 50+ others were training. When you control the world it isn't too far fetched to think you can hire people to plan these things out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Can i also point out the "Confrimed" part, my god...... maybe these people that think they are helping by spreading false information about false information should just pick up a dictionary.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

Well its obvious he is not real

Ahhh and there we go. Now he's not even real.

Wooo.. no one ever dies from a gun shooting, no mean people ever lived (they're all made up) and

something stinks about all of this, it just doesn't seem right to me....

And I should know, because I'm on the internet, damn it!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012

Well its obvious he is not real, CNN showed a video the other day of him training and he was the whole subject of the recording, almost like it was set up to show how trained HE was not anyone around him. Most people are too stupid to even think of things like that buts its obviously a little weird. The recorder followed him and only him around when more then 50+ others were training. When you control the world it isn't too far fetched to think you can hire people to plan these things out.

That CNN video showed about 10 seconds of total footage keying on Dorner from the training video. The video showed other LAPD trainees too, and I'm sure the total length of video was longer than the 10 seconds we saw of Dorner.

The guy who made the video mentioned that Dorner stood out because of his physical size and strength, so that could be why he was shown in a few close-ups. However, If that video showed a lot more of Dorner, I'm sure we would have seen it.

You're making a mountain out of this molehill.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ever so quickly hoaxed and would really like to see the link to it but not there.

By the way, I assume when the police torched that building that they didnt get him. I believe he escaped. I wonder who these criminals murdered? Judge jury executionary. Ooops. Move along and get the next victim.

new topics

top topics

join