It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The european union = illuminati global template

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think the EU was a template for the nwo global super state. They still have areas to get integrated like the middle east(iran,syria) and russia. They want crash the dollar and replace it with a regional super-currency controlled through the IMF,World Bank, and BIS.

www.economicreason.com...

Then no one country can really dominate the world as the reserve currency is controlled by the UN and the globalists.
They are vilifying the controlled west to prop up china and legitimize them as the new super power.

Note:This is my opinion

Reserve Currency:Gold/Silver, Special Drawing Right

Regional Pegged Currencies: amero, afro, euro, etc.
IMF/WB/BIS controlled system

Biometrically Secured cashless credit system (like a credit card) but goes by your palm-print scan, cerebral frontal lobe scan, or a system register ID number.

The UN is phased into the main global government. Then there are several regional subsidiaries to this main corporation/government.

European Union
en.wikipedia.org...

North American Union
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

African Union
en.wikipedia.org...

Pacific Union
en.wikipedia.org...

Union of South American Nations
en.wikipedia.org...

Global State Religion:
Light/Sun worship

Ran by: Pope Peter /"World Teacher"

Symbol: Baphomet/Bull and Europa/lilith/owl

edit on 13-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Won’t work, won’t happen. There’s a breaking point, it will be reached soon enough and these scum will be exterminated.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Quite interesting. The EU was a good model until it ran into economic problems. The main problem of a NWO would be a language barrier and infighting between countries.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I agree. The EU is dead set on charging a carbon tax for all flights flying in and out of any EU airports, that is, flights that fly over international waters. However, the fact that they do not own the airspace doesn't stop the EU from imposing their tax.

A United Nations organization called ICAO, which regulates global airlines has promised to figure out a way to calculate the carbon emissions for air travel, but has not produced anything as of yet, so the EU says it will take unilateral action if a global solution is not reached at The United Nations’ International Civil Aviation Organization multinational meeting in September on the airlines issue.

The nonprofit group Transport and Environment found that last year, airlines in the U.S. collected as much as a billion dollars from its passengers to comply with a European Union law that has yet to go into effect.

Obama signed the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011, but considering what he said in his State of the Union, I think he will--wait for it--change his mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Should this accur it would lead to mass slavery. on a grand scale.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Best simplified version of the coming future - agree with all of this.

How and when are they going to destroy america and crash the dollar? Any ideas?

Rationed food for all, rationed energy, rationed medicine - or should I say forced medication?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that the NWO is taking its first steps in Europe. However there is one thing these people seem to ignore and that is human nature. First of all nothing stays the way it is, things always change. So now they made Europe one country [no not really but they are trying their best], Scotland wants to seperate from England and stand on its own to [wobbly] feet.
That is to be expected, after unifications come seperations. Basically because we are all too different. There are too many local habits.
After the fall of the wall, we gained a bunch of new [old really] countries that had been swallowed up by big Russia. Why?
Because people are different and it doesn't work well putting them all in one pot.

It seems that wars are only fought to make 'difficult' countries integrate, bring them up to scratch and then make them join [whatever the plan is].

But we are all different animals and we will never have the same beliefs, outlooks, rituals, habits, tastes, judicial system, outlooks. It is impossible to do. you can make them 'look' as if they belong to the club by maybe forcing them to speak the same language, teach them the same at school etc but once the general image is evened, humans tend to see differences close up. This leads to bonding of tribes.
I went to a large school, with over 2000 kids and we were all treated the same but humans can't cope naturally with such high numbers, we started to bond by classes [us against the next one], for bigger events we bonded by
Year [all classes in one year]. And only for sports events against other schools did we recognise our school as a unit.

The best amount of people you can deal with is 150. This is scientifically proven. This can not be taken away by a NWO. Even if we all spoke the same language, shopped in the same shops and watched the same TV, smaller groups MUST form in order for us to understand our surroundings.

So even if there was a NWO, there would always have to be small groups to differentiate themselves from the total. Not even necessarily against it, there will be discernible groups.

If it isn't possible in real life, then we may join thought groups online. Smaller group forming is so engrained in human nature, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

And if you have smaller groups they have the tendency to wanting to be free of the total. This has happened throughout history.

Roman empire, desperate tries to get everyone up to the roman standard...fail.
Germans trying to the same... [once Austria and Holland belonged to us] fail.
Russia...fail
Europe...will fail.

Humans can not be made into a homogenous race if we tried. Thanks to chaos theory, personal differences and emotions the NWO will fail too, even if it 'enjoys' a few years/decades of apparent success.
I am sure the plan is there. That is also a human trait, bringing small groups together and making them bigger.

So I end as I started. Nothing is ever static, as humans we will bring things together but then they will fall apart again. One day the NWO will happen, then it will be a thing of the past again. And on and on and on like that...if we all survive that long as a species.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well the EU are currently in talks to bail out America with a NAFTA style trade pact. More than likely being introduced and supported by America's European colonies. If this is to see the light of day, the U.S and the EU will effectively be the same power block. May aswel adopt the same currencies too.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Georgia(scyinthians,persians aka magog/gog) Guidestones a template for population control.

NWO's Excuse/License to Murder:You have to kill off 90-98% of humans to equal us out with nature.
edit on 14-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Its more of a template for trade between two economic super blocks, but righty ho then!, thank you for the mumbo jumbo!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes I agree with the idea that the NWO in its final stage will see all the countries abandoned and all working under one roof, using one currency, lead by a single group, and all speaking anf thinking in the same language.

Europe at this moment is the first part of this, the problems created are all being resolved one by one so that if it becomes a success then i thikn the next part will be the North American Union, and then the Russia/China union with Japan, Korea etc, and then Northern Africam but that will be a long way off considering what is happening today.

In theory its probably for the best, but as one poster added we arent the sort to join up together without there being fractions, and problems, so it will take a mighty effort in order to do it and as Bush told us, we will get whether we like it or not!

Then Reagan famously told us that the only way that we will unite under one roof is because of 1 common enemy, and this will come from out of space as he told us it would, so terrorism is being used to justify wars, and clearing of countries today, and then the final step will be an all out war from above and god knows how that is going to come about.

But that stage is a long, long way off, maybe hundreds of years in the future.

Or maybe not!

top topics

join