It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot handprint, trail of footprints, "language" captured on film in Ontario

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Source

A man in Ontario believes he has captured the not only the usual footprints of Bigfoot, but handprints as well. As if that isn’t enough, he’s posted videos of the find that include a bonus: a Sasquatch speaking it’s own language.

YouTube user “Sasquatch Ontario” made the find on February 2nd. The evidence consists of a string of footprints through the snow, the size and shape of which seem fit the standard for most Bigfoot sightings. More interesting though, is the discovery of what look to be Bigfoot handprints, something we don’t see too much of. The handprints measure almost 7 inches in length, with an incredibly ape-like “thumb” that sits a good deal lower than a humans.

The video containing the tracks was uploaded to YouTube just yesterday, and includes audio of what the user believes to be actual Sasquatch language captured in the Ontario, Canada forest. The enhanced audio features a grumbling and howling reminiscent of the infamous “Sierra Samurai” recordings captured in California in the 70s.

This has been released for a couple days now and it still wasn't on here? I guess I need to stay around here more.

I wanted to share this with all of you as I thought it was pretty interesting. The hand print in the snow is quite an amusing catch as well as the vocalizations that this man has captured.

I'm no expert in vocalizations of primates but from what I have have heard the sounds are similar.

Anyway I brought it here to share with all of you and get others opinions on the footprints, hand prints and vocalizations.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I could yell HOAX... because prints can be easily faked in snow...

but the poster doesnt seem to be giving any information about himself or location. Which would be the first thing I would expect from someone whos faking it for the attention.

Im not much of a bigfoot expert, so all I can really say is that its interesting. Great find.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I listened closely to the audio and faintly behind the woops I thought I could hear human voices. So, I come to the conclusion that this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I listened closely to the audio and faintly behind the woops I thought I could hear human voices. So, I come to the conclusion that this is a hoax.

I listened closely too and I heard what sounded like human voices too...Sounded like they said "Whoo Boy"...
2nd Line

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Don't you think it could be the voices of people who might be trying to capture the sounds?

Nice find OP, nothing in the video would change anyone opinion on the topic, but it's a much better than most of the obvious fakes ive seen.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smitty5150

I listened closely too and I heard what sounded like human voices too...Sounded like they said "Whoo Boy"...
2nd Line

I was thinking coyote. Also I guess no hiking gear is complete without your trusty tape measure.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Interesting find. I listened to the audio and it did sound somewhat human. Then again, if Sasquatch are remote cousins of humans, they might sound very much human.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Sweet post predator0187!

I'm definitely rooting for the existence of Big Foots, Yetis, and the various other related species that are reported from around the world. I think there is a lot more evidence that supports the theory, rather than debunks. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course. I am just prone to having an open mind because I have had first hand experience with the "impossible".

I wish the youtube poster would have placed some cameras around the area in which the audio recorders were placed, but that can be expensive venture for the average researcher. HOAX could be a possibility, but we have no way of knowing without expert analysis of the recording.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

I was thinking coyote. Also I guess no hiking gear is complete without your trusty tape measure.

I used to live in a small town on the edge of the upstate of S.C., Marietta to be exact. The property we lived on was surrounded by mountains and all the wildlife that came along with them. We would hear coyotes almost daily, especially the nights we would hang out on the deck all night. If that was actually Big Foot, his yell definitely does not compare to the terrifying sound or scream of that a coyote makes. Not trying to be argumentative, but that's been my own experiences with coyotes.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The video poster has "Sasquatch" in his user name. Enthusiast? Obviously. Explain why he/she has tape measure in hiking gear? Certainly. Debunk fail? Check. Will debunk fail get loads of "stars"? Probably. Scathing indictment on the ATS skeptical community? Yes.
edit on 13-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey kimish!

When I listened to the audio I also felt the woops sounded somewhat human. But, I also agree with N3k9N. If Bigfoots are real, then one can logically deduce their relation to humans due to the reported similarities between us and them. It wouldn't surprise me if their means of communication resemble our own. Just sayin, I wouldn't be so quick to call it a HOAX.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mandy1love

I guess that whomever is recording the sound is also to be silent like ninja. Haha!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
The video poster has "Sasquatch" in his user name. Enthusiast? Obviously. Explain why he/she has tape measure in hiking gear? Certainly. Debunk fail? Check. Will debunk fail get loads of "stars"? Probably. Scathing indictment on the ATS skeptical community? Yes.
edit on 13-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

You're right, obviously the youtube poster is a Bigfoot enthusiast. That might explain why he/she was hiking, and also why he/she brought the tape measure along. If he/she truly believed Bigfoot was somewhere in the area, enough to set up audio surveillance, then I can understand their reasoning behind that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I didn't see any obvious signs of the tracks being faked which is a first among supposed sasquatch prints.
I'm not a believer but at least I can't call this a hoax which is a step up.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by mandy1love

I guess that whomever is recording the sound is also to be silent like ninja. Haha!

That one went over my head, haha, but I could just be having a blonde moment...I experience those often

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Just had to post this for OP. So I can ask if you've come across this yet. There is so much going on with our creepy creach these days. I think both real and hoaxes are being enjoyed. Not sure what to make of this here.

As always SNF
edit on 14-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not that I care much for others opinions, but my sister in law watched one and they exists. But it is a waste of time bringing anything like this to this site, arm chair experts just wait to be negative.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Not that I care much for others opinions, but my sister in law watched one and they exists. But it is a waste of time bringing anything like this to this site, arm chair experts just wait to be negative.

I just think that video is hoaxed.
Check out this guys channel sometime.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well, there's nothing definitive here, obviously, because in these subjects there never is. It's usually fleeting private experiences that confirm it for the one experiencing it.

That said, ol' Bigfoot... or the pop of Bigfeet, has way more credible evidence than most "fringe" subjects have. In any good sized Uni Anthro dept. one can find a shelf, or more likely a drawer in a sub basement, that has scat, hair, casts of prints with dermal ridges and the occasional picture and tape with a few grad students who will tell you about it on the down low for a few free drinks.

Yes, DNA exists, the problem being they have nothing to compare it with... just reads "unusual human" or the equivalent.

So, in short, a reasonable person who looks at the literature and evidence would have to admit the possibility that 8 foot tall hairy humans live in the wilds around North America and Asia, as incredible as that sounds to some people. Now we just have to find a way to tax them!

The human family is getting larger every year.

It seems very incredible to me, despite the still vast wilderness areas... but the older I get, the less incredible stuff seems... incredible... perhaps a better descriptor would be freakin' amazing.

Our world is far, far weirder than most suspect, I suspect, and I'm glad about that.
edit on 2/18/2013 by Baddogma because: "it" was in wrong place

top topics

<<   2 >>

join