It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pope lie about his reasons for resigning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It appears that the Pope was about to be served with an arrest warrant for crimes against humanity, along with Vatican resources seized, by a European country and an international tribunal... Beyond the obvious implications for the Church could you imagine the Pope being caught red handed in a bald faced lie? Thoughts?

Sources:

Pope Resigned To Avoid ArrestWarrant And Seizure of Church Property By Easter

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

I think his reason is legit. He travelled recently to Israel and it was noted that he had difficulty breathing and moving around.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hmmmm well seems like it did happen and it could possibly be the reason behind the resignation. Certainly seems plausible. So I guess then that he won't be visiting that EU nation anytime soon!

I'll have to look into it more and see what they are exactly accusing him of.

I'll put nothing past the catholic sickos.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Wow, just reading through there website a little. They are based in london and they talk some big talk! I hope they can follow through! Thanks for at least bringing them to my attention as I have never heard of them before. I'll do some more digging and see what I can find.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Haven't I seen this?

Posted 10 times before?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Also interesting is that the Secretary of State Bertone, who is named as forcing Benedict to succeed, is being named as a possibility for Peter the Roman of St. Malachy's papal prophecy....

Of interest, there is one leading candidate to replace the frail Pope Benedict. That is Italy's Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone, who is the Cardinal Secretary of State. Cardinal Bertone was born in Romano, Italy. With the name Pietro (Peter), and being from Romano - could this be 'Peter the Roman'? Of interest is the fact that in the interim (known as 'sede vacante') between the resignation/abdication of Benedict and the appointment of the next pope (by Easter?), it will be Cardinal Bertone who will be called upon as 'Camerlengo' to serve as the head of the Roman Catholic Church. Some say Benedict favored Bertone as his successor...

www.bibleprobe.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Already posted (and debunked) in this thread yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Also interesting is that the Secretary of State Bertone, who is named as forcing Benedict to succeed, is being named as a possibility for Peter the Roman of St. Malachy's papal prophecy....

Of interest, there is one leading candidate to replace the frail Pope Benedict. That is Italy's Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone, who is the Cardinal Secretary of State. Cardinal Bertone was born in Romano, Italy. With the name Pietro (Peter), and being from Romano - could this be 'Peter the Roman'? Of interest is the fact that in the interim (known as 'sede vacante') between the resignation/abdication of Benedict and the appointment of the next pope (by Easter?), it will be Cardinal Bertone who will be called upon as 'Camerlengo' to serve as the head of the Roman Catholic Church. Some say Benedict favored Bertone as his successor...

www.bibleprobe.com...

funny how this is a Peter from Rome, and if it is the Ghana Peter he will be in Rome. Both top candidates are Peter, both will be in Rome eventually one already there) I definitely believe we got something here.

Prophecies are no joke, people ignore them and laugh at them, but that is only because they do not understand them or have not read. I hope it is Peter the Roman, it is about time the devil comes out and starts the 7 years of peace so we can high gear the Tribulation and the Lord can come back. There is too much evil in this world, the martyrs have to be plenty as we have killed so many unborn children because of greed, selfishness, mental sickness, sickness of the heart, uncaring, disgusting. It seems like time is ripe.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Posted a bit earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

Also available here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join