It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Hole in Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
you can also use
www.flashearth.com...
to view the area

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ok last one
www.earthsat.com...
is prob the best one

so much for checking all the satellite man

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Couple of pics pulled from www.accuweather.com...

It is strange...But maybe not to someone better versed in airiel imagery?

What did they do to that river???

What are these four similiar anomolies?

And is this line a sign of manipulation...it looks like cut and paste as opposed to pixelation?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

No such luck there either Champ - the area is question is blocked out on Earthsat. I just checked it.
I guess you aren't even checking these before posting them, are you?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He just laughed.

edit on 14-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

Not sure what your problem is, mate, but perhaps it is you who needs to do a little more research!

If you had looked, your Accuweather link just uses the Bing base map which has already been proven to be in error.

Your NatGeo link is just to a map. Shoot, I posted a more detailed map than that in the OP

Your earthsat link doesn't link to anything meaningful either.

So...in conclusion; maybe your hatin' should be directed elsewhere!

edit on 2/14/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: syntax

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wan7ed

Not for nothing but the varying sattelite image providers you provided all seem to be operating off the same image set? Microsoft/Harris corporation 2009? It says the same in the lower right? Thats cool...but from those images I still have some questions from my last post.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Correct. The Accuweather site uses Bing as its base map. The bing image of this area has clearly been altered. This Bing map was discussed at length in the other thread so I didn't post it on this one. There's clearly some C&P and cloning going on in the Bing map.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Russia has Teslas death ray. The schismatics were scatter amongst the super powers. Russia from what evidence exists out there. Was given a crucial component to this weapon. I believe that Nicholas Tesla knew that the Russians were interested in free energy, And all together is a country that fought off oppression and is moving towards more utopian ideals. I commend Tesla, The Russians make mistakes here and there but they have been active in uncovering esoteric topics and bringing it to the public. This is my belief that Russia is being run by the Mob. Or some sort of secret society with ties to the mob, With semi good intentions on their hands.

Nuclear weapons are the least of Russia's worries. Tho a ground delivered bomb would be different but that would be nearly impossible as it would take massive vehicles sub amphibious to even get it there. There are weapons created that go beyond the perception of nuclear weapons. Russia is pretty smug atm and they have all the right to be. They can shoot down any missile and i believe that a lot of the lights we were seeing over Russia is Russia testing their death ray and various defense technology. When ever anyone gets beef with Russia they back down. Because they know what they are capable of.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

You get the prize...

It would appear to be some sort of Unknown ICBM Facility which is currently not in use.

Thanks for the work to bring some up close and personal pics of the place (if its that place). I think anti - missile missile site is closer to home. That truck mounted radar is pointed level, the first place incoming warheads would be spotted as they rose over the horizon. Those firing tubes look to house "Patriot""sized missiles instead of intercontinental ballistic types. That would require more fuel load, they would be larger in dimension.

Looks like a Russian Defensive missile shield location. We have those, right? In Eastern Europe?

Close bud, those are S-300PMU2 if I'm not mistaken. Not much good for anti-missile, but the cat's meow for theatre air defense.

I am blown away dude just climbs through the gate and there's a battalion of S300 just ITCHING for someone to take on a joyride.

Cool find OP, personally I think it's a DUMB entrance. The geography seems well suited for it, they have a nearby 'gold' mine with an oddly-placed spoil pile if it is in fact a gold mine. And it looks dolomitic to me, which would be odd for AU mineralization...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyingclaydisk
reply to post by Indigo5

Correct. The Accuweather site uses Bing as its base map. The bing image of this area has clearly been altered. This Bing map was discussed at length in the other thread so I didn't post it on this one. There's clearly some C&P and cloning going on in the Bing map.

Not only that, but in every map it looks like the cloud cover simply ends in a straight line along the same course that the obfuscated google image showed.

Now...sidenote...google and MS and private companies DO negotiate with countries like Russia on what they can show and not show. The trade-off is market. Russia allows google to operate in Russia.

This could be military...definietly strange and definetly odd imagery.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
Looks to me like a nuke test facility, old or new, they still want it hidden away.

That was my first thought. And Google colluded with them to block it out. I am not so surprised that Barry is letting clear images be maintained on Google Earth. He is certainly a globalist. But why let the Russians keep a blurred spot? He gave the Russians advantage in the latest START talks. He regularly gives away important information. My guess is he feels it doesn't ultimately matter since the Globalists are in control of pretty much everything.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure governments need only email google or mapquest or whomever to have public satellite maps censored. No use in risking them blocking your search engine nation-wide just to stand up for some pointless and more importantly, profitless principle...

I'm willing to wager most of the time the actual reasons for them censoring this kind of stuff is most likely VERY anti-climactic...
edit on 14-2-2013 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Very strange indeed!

I believe it is a mountain (or several!) of mismatching socks. There is a rather large global conspiracy regarding lost socks that seldom appears on this forum. We may have our answer now!

I kid.. nice thread btw.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xquietonex

Like you say, It's probably a DUMB entrance or a nuclear test site. What else could possible require Google to block it out like that? If Google can block it, can they unblock? Does this mean Google has the raw data?
edit on 14-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Very nice thread.

It's most def some kind of military base or secret base...

I would go ahead and say it some kind of testing base, much like Area 51 here in the U.S

Looks very interesting though. Star and flag.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by xquietonex

It's probably a DUMB entrance or a nuclear test site. What else could possible require Google to block it out like that? If Google can block it, can they unblock? Does this mean Google has the raw data?

Oh guaranteed they have it.
And guaranteed thy have agreed to obscure it with whomever

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xquietonex
]

Oh guaranteed they have it.
And guaranteed thy have agreed to obscure it with whomever

Yah but what is funny is that Google...just paint sprayed over it....MS actually did some cut and paste...although pretty crappy...Taking the same image and pasting it four times.

It seems as if they both agreed to obfuscate the imagery in trade for market access, but niether invested more than 30 seconds of time to make it look believable....kinda thumbing thier nose at the requirement.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I though you literally meant a blackhole

Well now i'm all dissapointed! Still, its an interesting find. Makes you wonder just how many of these 'black holes' there are out on google earth

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Interesting post abouto the psychotronics. I read that after the Berlin Wall came down, the Soviets were concentrating on psychic and pyschotronic weaponry and techniques.

Army document on Information Warfare

dprogram.net...

Someone created a thread last week where people were reporting an uneasy, agitated, feeling or a feeling that something was just not right or impending doom. People had some differennt perceptions of it, but what if it was mass testing of Soviet Pyschotronics.
edit on 14-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join