It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost face comming outside my closet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
The third picture has totally different stuff on the top of the dresser. What was the time interval in between the three pics? And I'm one of those who doesn't see what you're calling a ghost face. Would the ghost have anything to do with the folded honorary American flag on the dresser?

they are all taken in the same day, within seconds apart. Im thinking I clicked maybe 10 pics within 1 - 2 minutes. Im still digging for the rest of them, I sent copies to my mother using a new gmail account from the cell phone which is lost know, anyhow i finally today remembered the id and password to login, im scanning through the sent pics to find them all as i find them ill post them thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
the diference in the first photos as to the the last misty photo I posted is, i decided to move the hanging clothes left so I could see if i was really seeing a face or image. seeing the mist gave me more belief then less because when i saw the face within the clothes I had to reason it could be the clothes playing tricks on my mind, ( still realiing this face was comming out of the closet. I moved nothing on the top shelf. The mist was slightly appearing before i moved the hanging clothes, is last pic i posted is the wow factor of all the pics for myself.

<< 1   >>

join