It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost face comming outside my closet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
this was early january. I had been for ahile sensing a spirit(s) in my home. My family eventually heard and seen things also. At current I have 3 good pics of a face comming out of the closet, in the first pic I circled the area where I see the face, the second and third pics show this face image getting more visible. I lost my cell phone with 2 other aparational pics, i did message them to my mother, when she gets home from work tonight im going to ask her to resend them so I can show them, anyhow what do you all think?

this pic you can see to the right and above the fan a mist appearing, that is the eventual aparation like misty figure.

P.S closely look at the second and third pics the image is clearly outside the closets

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the interesting thread & pictures.

Would like to hear more about your testimony regarding the hauntings in your home, would add credibility to your pictures, I think.

... As for the face, I'm not seeing it. But I do see some creepy looking blue smoke! Not sure how to explain that, unless you put some chalk powder into your fan and took a picture of it billowing out. Even then, it's got a pretty specific "form" to it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

did you zoom the page? all 3 pics have the face, the 2nd pic has the clearest face.
as for the blue mist, when i get ahold of mom and get the 4th pic resent to me, the blue mist takes on more form it gets larger and longer, has a hand like shape in the middle of it and at the bottom like a leg.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I talked to surrounding neighbors, one immediately on the left of my home that young family totally believed their home was haunted. I found that 4 people had passed away within 100 yards of where i was living.
we saw dark shadows and what seemed to be a small girl maybe 8 or9 in the kitchen. Something or someone walking down the hall all hours of the day and night and always feeling like someone is watching you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing the other pictures.

I notice above, directly in the top of the closet, it another "blue-tinted haze".

Pretty interesting.

But I am not seeing a face.
Maybe you can resize the pictures for us, and circle exactly where the face is?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I zoomed in on the second pic and did see what appeared to be a face. The face looked familiar, like either a monster or an alien I've seen in a movie. If I figure it out I'll let you know.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The third picture has totally different stuff on the top of the dresser. What was the time interval in between the three pics? And I'm one of those who doesn't see what you're calling a ghost face. Would the ghost have anything to do with the folded honorary American flag on the dresser?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd say the 'face' was a physical thing in your closet, a part of a shirt or sweater, but I don't fully dismiss your claim. You see, the myth that closets have the boogy man is not far off, if you have a negative spirit in your house, if it chooses a room, it will choose a favorite place in that room, from the characteristics I've observed concerning negative spirits and their favorite places, I've found their favorite places are corners & especially closets.

The photo to me is not evidence of anything, and in fact, you will likely never get physical evidence of a spirit, this is why their existence will never be believed by atheists.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I am fascinated with the paranormal and wanted to look at these pics a bit using paint.net.
I am not sure if this is something anomalis or not, it may be a case of matrixing but it is interesting none the less.

Here is the pic lightened up a bit:

Zoomed in a bit:

Inverted colors:

It does have that classic alien look to it but I think it may be shoulder pads or something along those lines. But I am not completely ruling out paranormal. If it is a face it would appear to be quite small. Thank you again for sharing friend. S&F

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Could be your mind playing tricks on you too. I reccomend a sage scrubbing just in case.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

The yellow circle is over a mirror, right? I'm wondering if the blurry blob might be a reflection. Perhaps, the fan?

The third picture looks (as someone mentioned) as if it was taken at another time. The stuff on the dresser IS different.

I don't know what the haze is, or what caused it. If I were to bet on any of these 3 shots showing anything paranormal, I'd lean toward the third. The haze does seem like something that shouldn't be there.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Reflection from the fan? Move the fan, see if the face goes away.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To me, it looks like a light distortion of some kind. Where is the light sources coming from? Where is the light in relation with the closet space?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have looked very closely at your pictures and honestly i cant see anything in those pictures that would resemble a face of any kind, sorry but i just dont see anything
reply to post by lbndhr

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How in the world did you manage to stay calm enough to snap pictures when there is a ghost looking at you?

I would have been screaming at the top of my lungs while trying to break a window to get out of there!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm just not seeing it, sorry. Thanks for the post though.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Scary~ I see things like that sometimes but dont really think much of it since my house is very old and is probably home to alot of spirits, i also see a few animal spirits in the hall way or in my room just sat there then they run off.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I see it. If you look at the second picture, you'll notice eyes, nose, and a mouth ... You'll notice the complexion sort of looks .... Reptilian. Freakin weird.

I'd be calling on the name of The Lord Jesus pretty quick.

Not to mention, that third picture with a shadow does look .... alien. Though, it also seems like I'm matrixing.

---

I clearly see the mist, but the faces I'm in doubt of. Looks like matrixing the more I think about it.

I see two big black hallow eyes, a wide frowning mouth, a large flat nose and .... lizard / leathery skin. Hmm.
edit on 20-2-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

After seeing these pics I moved out of that home within a few days, I did call upon God to keep me safe, I felt it looked like a jin, or alien, not sure.
Its weird how I even rented this place. Im sorta a sensitive, I can feel spirits I usually know if a home has them. The day I viewed this home it felt warm and inviting ( first red flag i didnt pay attention to as I never actually felt like a home wanted me in it like this home felt). I didnt move in for a few days as I had to drive 1500 miles round trip to bring my furnishings out of storage. The second i went back into this home after renting it I felt a dark heavy feeling, trying to brush it off I unloaded everything into the home, after just a couple days I saw shadows heard footsteps, cubboards open closeing. After about a week I started getting touched by the unseeable. I felt constantly like i was being watched. I moved out 4 weeks later breaking a rental contract for the 1st time in my life.
The 4th image will be posted today, I finally got ahold of my mother and asked her to resend it to me, remember I lost my cell phone with the originals, but i did send copies to my mother. Give me today to upload, its worth the look see.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
After deep searching I finally have the picture.
The only light source is from the right where you can see a part of the window, which the shades are down at the time. The mist as you can see is leaning towards the light, not against it, which if this mist had come from the window the direction would be going left. Someone mentioned the flag, yes its in a box, how could it make this reflection.
Between the bed and the fan is like a limb arching right, it is not perfectly straight as to be a reflection from the leg of the fan, notice it is arching just a little, then look into the mist, you can see hands, faces.

1 being a younger black male, below his chin is a white male who I can say resembles einstein in that its hair is white and wild looking, they both were not threatening feeling, they felt curious, unlike the first picks i posted they felt alraming, and they are why i started clicking pics. I never visually saw them, i only found them after taking pics.
I felt their presence, sometimes I felt scared, sometimes I felt like someone being curious..its hard to explain.

Adding, this mist is clearly behind the fan
edit on 21-2-2013 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join