It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several of Nostradamus's Quatrains solved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello ATS, this is my first post although I am a long time reader. I have been doing an insane amount of research into Nostradamus and his quatrains. I believe I have made an amazing discovery.

I believe the reason Nostradamus's quatrains have been so difficult to understand is because people are looking for apocalyptic sized events, when his quatrains are as simple as up to four different news headlines, all within a short timeframe.

I have, at least in my own mind, solved several quatrains. the problem is, there is way too much work for one man to do. Hopefully this post will lead to, or help lead to the Quatrains being solved.

The following are not in any specific order and there are more to come..

Century X, #74,

The year of the great seventh number accomplished, (A)
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter, (B)
not far from the age of the great millennium, (C)
when the dead will come out of their graves. (D)

(A) Earth just reached 7 Billion people.
(B) It will appear during the Olympics (Hurricane Isaac and the Typhoon's Saola and Habagat (Haiku))
(C) Not far from the year 2000
(D) When tombs will flood and the dead will be washed out. (Simply search keywords: august 2012, tombs, flooding, Isaac, manila, typhoon, Mexico, South America etc... There are a plethora of articles about tombs washing away, flooding, bodies floating down the street.

CENTURY X, #72
The Year 1999, seventh month, (A)
From the sky will come a great King of Terror: (B)
to bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, (C)
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck. (D)

(A) July 1999
(B) An international Dericho (also called the Boundary Waters Blowdown) lasted 22 hours, traveled 1300 miles and caused

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Just introduce yourself here. You can have as many threads as you want after you do some posting.

Welcome to ATS!

Now use the introduction forum properly.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and a grand entrance indeed! We've been waiting for you (as predicted) and the fatted calf is walking to the cookin' area.

Nice thread, I look forward to seeing more.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

It drives me crazy when people tell other people how to use the forum.

On topic though, at least we can get a sense of what your into. Im into the same type of topics, prophecy, esoterica, religion, alternative history,

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Just introduce yourself here. You can have as many threads as you want after you do some posting.

Welcome to ATS!

Now use the introduction forum properly.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

Many people have written their first thread here, because they have thought or discovered something really interesting and couldn't wait. Educate on, FuzzyNintendo (I don't know if I'm right or not, but I want to read more of this analysis of the predictions)
edit on 13-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Not my rules. This forum is only for introductions. There is a reason a thread posting ban is in effect for new folks beyond the introduction forum, and it isn't wise to circumvent the rules as your first act on ATS. Sorry, just the way it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

So why dont you chill out and let a staff member handle it?

Wait wait wait, i have to stop myself this isn't the purpose of the thread and your attitude is ridiculous. It just reminds me of the kid in class raising his hand asking the teacher about the homework she forgot to give the class before the end of the day.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Read T & C's first. Use search function, and get to know whats what...first. 20 posts 1st. No thread starting in the 1st post and intro forum.
Thanks for playing...welcome

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

New guy, since this thread is derailing, why don't you do a quick 20 posts in the next hour or so, then copy your text (you do that by hitting "quote" and your text will come up, but you can only do that for four hours. Am I right. four hours?).

But again, welcome!!! I bet you like it much better inside, where the ads don't attack you, and come onto the threads themselves in-between every five or six posts. You are safe inside, and there's food. Alien food, but hey, it's crunchy.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Welcome! Don't get the wrong impression. Not trying to scare you off. Hope to see you around.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Century X, #75,

The arrival of the jester in the court, (A)
it shall happen in great secrecy, (B)
no law shall contain the impudent, (C)
yet the meek shall still inherit the earth. (D)

(A) You.
(B) here at ATS
(C) improper use of the 'Intro' forum.
(D) Welcome!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Century X, #75,

The arrival of the jester in the court, (A)
it shall happen in great secrecy, (B)
no law shall contain the impudent, (C)
yet the meek shall still inherit the earth. (D)

(A) You.
(B) here at ATS
(C) improper use of the 'Intro' forum.
(D) Welcome!

lol, one of the biggest laughs I've had here. You are a gentleman and a genius kind sir.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

clever

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hi FuzzyNintendo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than welcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 13/2/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join