It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I refuse to believe all these UFOs are weather balloons, swamp gas, satellites, birds, etc. I have my own sighting that NO ONE has been able to explain. Not all these UFOs are explainable. And not all are hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I think you're being naive to think that there's one explanation for all of these tens of thousands of encounters. Vallee seems to think that there may be something spiritual to some sightings and I agree that some could be linked to that. There are also cases where PHYSICAL CRAFT have been seen, touched, boarded, fired upon, etc. Not all UFOs are ball lightning or demons.

Spiritual AND physical phenomenon are both very real aspects involving UFO's.

If you ever decide to learn the truth you are going to need to look beyond what you "think" you know.

The vast majority of alien encounters involves some type of spiritual phenomenon.

Many of these ALSO involve some type of physical manifestation as well.

This has been well documented by many researchers as shown below..

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Hi as a disclaimer I am not a professional nor have I studied anything related to UFOs etc this is why I come to ATS to help tip toe into UFO research

What I want to question is and hopefully ATSers can clear up/point out helpful infomation is that in alot of memos they state it's never US or Soviet aircraft or technology. However reading many posts on here related to old nazi technology captured after WW2. Seeing the UFO craze started from the late 40s into 50s could it be possible German scientists who escaped to South America/Antarctica (obviously I'm not stated this is true, only read from threads here on ATS)

Just food for thought you never hear much about how much german technology was lost/captured/moved on (to other countries). As I said this is all speculation and just my thought I could be entirely wrong. Comments are welcome just don't flame me for being dumb lol

Keep reading and doing your own research. Although no one has the definitive answer regarding all UFO phenomenon, you'll soon learn that the Nazi's may have dabbled in advanced research but they are not responsible for the vast majority of sightings or encounters.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

Thanks for the reply
I was trying to suggest that the technology acquired from the nazi may of started off the sightings. But I will keep reading and just for the record I do believe in ETs but not in a crazy way I just don't believe we are the only planet out there

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Great find! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I intiigued very interesting! Thank you for sharing!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join