It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
keyholepublishing.com...
this is why i think they are here watching us
these cant be debunked
why do people still deny
when there are so many high profile/ranking people stating these facts

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I agree, it is truly amazing that everyone denies the reality of UFOs and non-human visitation via these craft.

We are being visited everyone. You need to learn to deal with this reality. We will help you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't have any problems believing in UFO's personally.

As far as credibility goes, the "Government" scores a big fat zero for me.

I refuse to take them seriously any more.

UFO's are a massive scam but then again, so is the gubment'...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its the governments job to keep an eye out for any unidentified aircraft or tech from other countries that may be invading their air space.

This does not mean they are looking for flying saucers from invading aliens.

UFO doesnt = visiting aliens.

edit on 13-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Finally some good material.

I'll star and flag this one.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
these cant be debunked
why do people still deny
Nobody denies there are UFOs.

The question is, "What are they?"

If we knew the answer to that, we wouldn't call them "UFO's".

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Agreed.

But some people seem to think it does.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
UFO is a loaded catchall word.
We certainly are experiencing visits of something that men cannot duplicate......maybe they are from inner earth?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Fantastic article, this is my favorite part and I agree with the writer:

there is reasonable cause to believe that a technology not belonging to any known terrestrial power has been operating in our civilization, and that at least a few people in positions of authority are well aware of this.

Thanks for posting this s&f!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

They are a scam? Maybe people who claim they have anything to do with aliens, then I would agree. However the term UFO (as another poster stated) doesn't mean alien.

It's just simply a object that cannot be indenified that happens to fly...

-SAP-

edit on 13-2-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Its the governments job to keep an eye out for any unidentified aircraft or tech from other countries that may be invading their air space.

This does not mean they are looking for flying saucers from invading aliens.

edit on 13-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

it also doesn't rule out aliens. that's the catch. the wording of some of the documents ("flying discs") would seem to suggest machines which are not man-made objects. you should probably post up those tired old pics of the round airplanes that some air forces allegedly produced so that you can say that flying discs are man-made.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Neat thread..SnF

Here is a nice documentary with some ufo accounts, also included are some of the high profile officials, provided in the OP link.

And here is a true believer...I like this guy, the UFO Guy.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wasn't this one a hoax or was that just the photo of the of the craft?

12. UFOs Over Belgium, 1989-1990

From late 1989 to the spring of 1990, hundreds of reports of lighted objects, often described as large triangular-shaped craft, were recorded in Belgium. The most spectacular sighting took place on the night of March 30, 1990. Thousands of witnesses saw one or more low-flying triangular UFOs with bright lights flashing in the center.

I heard it on Coast to Coast AM but I cannot remember if George said it was the photo or the whole thing was a hoax...?

-SAP-
edit on 13-2-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

They HAVE been identified and they are anything BUT alien.

We are being visited by beings who are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be aliens.

They are blatant liars with a stealth agenda.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and the truth is covered up in order to hide the real agenda.

They are NOT who they claim to be.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Interesting stuff there.

Personally I am not sure what to make of them. Part of me says they could be ET other part of me says gov't...So I guess I am still on the fence...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The U.S. government denies their existence but can we really take their word for it when all they do is LIE?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Its not that the Government denies UFO's, its just if they made an announcement about UFO's the whole world would go nuts. The universe is way to huge to deny the fact there is something out there

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
There really is overwhelming evidence showing the reality of UFOs. But US society in general has been so heavily indoctrinated in the standard operating procedure of ridiculing and making a joke of anyone who suggets they are real, that it has to some extent impeded the progress of the whole Ufology field. Of course this has always been the desired result in encouraging people to ridicule the subject.

But anyone who is willing to leave their pre-conceived notions and bias at the door, and actually take the time to review some of the evidence compiled over the years, will likely be quite surprised to find that it is a very real phenomenon.

In fact if one were to study only FOIA released government documents(taking no other categories of evidence into account), those documents would show - without the slightest bit of doubt - that for over 60 years the US government has considered the subject of UFOs to be of incomparably significant importance. The documents easily prove that. And in so doing, they also prove that the government's true opinion of UFOs is completely the reverse of what they have told the public throughout that same span of time. I wonder why...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hi as a disclaimer I am not a professional nor have I studied anything related to UFOs etc this is why I come to ATS to help tip toe into UFO research

What I want to question is and hopefully ATSers can clear up/point out helpful infomation is that in alot of memos they state it's never US or Soviet aircraft or technology. However reading many posts on here related to old nazi technology captured after WW2. Seeing the UFO craze started from the late 40s into 50s could it be possible German scientists who escaped to South America/Antarctica (obviously I'm not stated this is true, only read from threads here on ATS)

Just food for thought you never hear much about how much german technology was lost/captured/moved on (to other countries). As I said this is all speculation and just my thought I could be entirely wrong. Comments are welcome just don't flame me for being dumb lol

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What i find hilarious about these kinds of posts is on the one hand people are saying 'official documents' prove the existence of visiting aliens but when someone points out that the documents only talk about unexplained weather conditions or as yet unidentified foreign craft / tech the next reply is 'you cant trust the official documents'

Selective belief much?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think you're being naive to think that there's one explanation for all of these tens of thousands of encounters. Vallee seems to think that there may be something spiritual to some sightings and I agree that some could be linked to that. There are also cases where PHYSICAL CRAFT have been seen, touched, boarded, fired upon, etc. Not all UFOs are ball lightning or demons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join