It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So as of late there have been chemtrail rallies being held in New Zealand, Australia and England...

Well from watching these two videos I noticed something interesting...

Where is everybody?

I ask this because from what most chemtrail believers want to lead you to believe is that there are so many people seeing these chemtrails then they must be real.

Again I have to ask the question as to why aren't there more believers at these rallies?

This is just a question that I have after watching those videos..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think you found the 32 chemtrail believers that would buy those signs for their gardens!

Sigh........the longer people believe the dumber they look.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
People see contrails everyday, but very few believe they are anything other than what they really are. There is a perfect scientific explanation for a contrail. I don't understand how people can look at a contrail and think that it is anything other than what it really is. It makes much more sense to accept a plausible scientific answer than to think the government is spraying a chemical behind commercial aircrafts. I have never heard of the theory behind "chemtrails" up until recently, and none of my family or friends have ever heard of or had second thoughts about contrails.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Idlewild294

I have never heard of the theory behind "chemtrails" up until recently, and none of my family or friends have ever heard of or had second thoughts about contrails.

That is what this thread is about. You see they(chemtrail believers) want you to believe that hundreds of thousands of people see them yet when they have these so called rallies there are only a handful of people there. So I guess there will be those that want to believe so bad that they exist they will try to hold these rallies without any real proof whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Where is everybody?

Too busy buying and spraying vinegar. Just think what the skies would look like if they all turned up at the demonstrations?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They must have been gearing up for these rally's for a few weeks now. I suspect the participants are all the chemmies on this site. The numbers seem to fit about right.

I hope they got lots of public support and awareness. We need more people to be afraid of clouds.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I guess the passion for chemtrails aren't as they want us to believe.

I say someone should start a rally about educating the masses that chemtrails aren't real..

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Its funny, this site used to be inundated with threads about chemtrails only a few years ago.

The front page almost consistently had some threat about the scientific proof showing how they are real.

Times do change I suppose.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Holy cow, there are literally tens of people there!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Its funny, this site used to be inundated with threads about chemtrails only a few years ago.

Maybe the reality is setting in and people are finding chemtrails aren't real...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

you don't think someone opened a science book do you?

Naw, I am sure they have all been compromised. The elite Illuminati AKA (THEM) has already planted mis-information in all accredited material and successfully brainwashed the masses. Our mission is complete. Well done everyone. We shall meet on the planet Goulag for a celebration!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
Holy cow, there are literally tens of people there!

I don't think the "s" on the end of "ten" is true - why are you spreading disinfo??

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Holy ChemCrap, Batman! This video is sure to be an entry into the YouTube Science Hall of Fame.
Can people really be that stupid?
Love how the kid was working toward "credibility". I hope his science teachers see this.

new topics

top topics

join