It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner proven right in his death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The fire was being used ( I'm pretty sure the cops didn't mind the alternative-him dying) to get him out of the cabin. They assumed, just like when we use OC grenades, that he was going to panic due to fire and smoke and he was going to come out of the cabin. Was he going to get shot? Yes! But what do you expect? The guy clearly stated that he was going to go down fighting. He killed a cop and wounded others days before, then wounded 2 (one that died after wards). The gloves were off and the cops were going to use any means necessary to get to this guy.

It's not like the cops tight him down and burned him. They were expecting him to come out.

I was listening to 600 and the news, and they said that a single shot was heard when the fire started. Maybe he killed himself instead of being killed by the people he hated.

We were told: "Based of what he's done, the information we have and his own statements if you encounter this person, be ready for anything. He already killed innocent people; he already killed a cop; Don't you be next."

The Port of Entries at Otay Mesa and San Ysidro in San Diego where full of Border Patrol Agents carrying M4s full auto with 30 round mags... As many mags as they wanted to carry, plus the CBP officers and and the ICE agents.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Lol, I like how the OP starts his thread by, ''It's clear this guy is crazy.'' We all know how corrupt the high politicians are, even more so those in Law Enforcement. And we all know the media toes the line, especially when it comes to supporting such corruption.

Now somebody takes a stand, you can see and hear how they planned and talked abou his death, you can see how the official story changes all the time, yet here you are. Proudly gloating about the fact that you have no sympathy for him.

If you all had the balls this guy had and took the choice to stand up against tyrany instead of just sitting in front of your computer, well, perhaps the world would be a better place. Perhaps justice would be done, the way it's suppose to be done.

Our kids will ask, where were we when they started policing the globe. And we will say we sat watching it in front of TV screens, not doing jack # about it.

Cheers, I'm off to save the world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Let us say for a minute, that in a completely corrupt system, there is no justice for the wicked tyrants. If this is how he viewed the world, and as some people would agree with, then you either have the option to accept the system, or stop it.

In this case he wanted to stop it some, or at the very least get enough attention drawn to it to get it stopped.

However, this guy took it beyond going after the system or individuals who have corrupted it. He went after families and innocent bystanders. That isn't even revenge or vengeance, that is just plain ole murder. To simply be a murder, is to be crazy.

The fact that he was going after the corrupt system gave the guy so many sympathizers. Most people hate corruption and want to see it stopped, some even to the point of killing.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Tear-gassed and burned alive... That sounds like a horrible way to go.

I get Judge Dredd vibes from this incident.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You have to look at the wider angle if you think they just wanted to burn him out.

They wanted him dead on sight if they could have it.

And if he was hiding out the whole time, how did his id get to the border?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Justice is dead in amerika ... the corrupt bastards won when they can now kill with immunity bypassing due process and trial by jury ... right or wrong .. at least Dorner stood up to the corrupt bastards ... may he find peace in the next lifetime ... now the apethetic public can go back to sitting on their fat , lazy asses eating junkfood and watching american idle ... after all big brother is there to protect them and take care of them...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
He has been made example for everyone who wants to bear arms and challenge the corruption that is the government.

He also gave us an example of how easy it would be if we would band together.

Look at the resources used for just one man. Now think what a hundred men could do........

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

lol I can't believe anyone is defending these actions. Whether he was a murderer or not, it's against the law for the police to do what they did here. Planning his murder in this fashion is anything but "by the book". Things are done the way they are for a reason, killing him like this only makes the police look bad and makes them look like they're covering something up. I'm reading into the back story of Dorner now and the whole thing is suspicious as hell.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by ufohunter16
Someone like Dorner should burn. I'm sorry but that's the truth.

maybe after a fair trial. Even then, death by fire would be considered inhumane.

He deserved to stand trial, and face the consequences of his actions, if found guilty.

Then he should have surrendered. He could have given up in a public place and still be alive today because the news sources would have been all over it. But instead he chose to go out in a blaze of glory.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I certainly don't defend Dorner IF (still far from proven) he killed any innocents, but in reality HE was already 'dead'. When a person is already destroyed, tossed out, and left for dead, by a corrupt and murderous system itself that can't be reasoned with (you can't negotiate with terrorists) then they have little to lose in giving up their physical body. Hard to kill a man twice. I wonder how many other Dorners there are out there who feel they have nothing left to live for and would gladly trade a pawn for several knights or bishops.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Whatever crimes this individual (allegedly) committed, the cops are not allowed to burn you alive.
There are no excuses for this.

Absolutely barbaric.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have been trying to follow the Dorner saga from the UK and it is quite difficult. Our MSM only had a couple and very hard to find articles about it. Nothing headline.
So I had to get my info from here or World news. With all that in mind [meaning that things may have had a better 'presence' on American news], am I the only one that feels as if I can't get an appropriate emotional link to the whole story?

Let me explain. Whenever something big and horrendous is happening that interests me, I sort of get 'sucked in'. It starts as a newsflash, I read up on things, meanwhile we get to know the families involved, hear them crying or at least see the frontpages plastered with the victim's photographs. Not only that, in other cases, everything is being reported. If someone can come up with a picture of the perpetrator or victim from schooldays, it will go into the media.
This will make things more real and you start to get involved, wondering how the families immediately involved are coping etc. What I am saying is, you get to know the players, you read more and more details from their lives and you know that they are real people to whom something bad has happened.

However this Dorner story is so 'cold'. It interested me immensely at the start. Ex-copper with gripes on vigilante spree. I wanted to know more. SHow me pictures of Dorner when he was a baby, show me a family member crying, saying that he was always a good guy for example. [yeah, some neighbours were interviewed and they seemed to have liked him a lot].

But there was no info [at least not for the non american world], no relatives, friends, children? Did he have a wife, girlfriend? I don't know.
What I am saying here is that Chris Dorner feels to me like a cartoon figure. He doesn't seem real. He was made 'unreal' by the lack of info given out about him.
Compare this to Breivik, the Norwegian teen killer. I seem to know his whole family, why he did what he did and I know what kind of child he was. The story gripped me as I saw all the victims and their families. What he did was far worse than Dorner did yet he ended up in court [as it is expected].
Here the victims families can at least get an idea as to why he did what he did, the question on everyone's mind.

Dorner was probably real but to me here in the UK, he feels a very badly made up story. I have never seen any footage of him apart from one photo.
I can read what he apparently wrote' but there is absolutely no evidence that it was him. There is not enough detail about his life apart from that which is deemed important.
Then he is killed unlawfully by a bunch of criminals in uniform, based on what we were spoon fed by the MSM. Who seem to have taken on the job as judge.

Now Dorner is dead [apparently] but there is no trophy body they can show us. Again, it is as if Dorner never existed. I have not seen him alive, I have not seen him dead. I have not seen any victims or even their photographs. I have seen nothing that makes him a being that existed, I can't feel sorry for victims I don't know. I can't feel the pain when nobody seems to be interested on camera.

I am not saying that he is made up, what I am saying is that the whole story has been half-ar$ed, almost like stories in dodgy countries would be reported. Man who was mad cop killer stopped by hero police, you needn't know any more about this.
Something is missing and I can't put my finger on it. I could not 'link' to this story. Usually I am really interested in things like this and I still want to know more, but there is no more to know it seems.

Where are the MSM and their nosiness, the money they pay to people who may have remotely known this man?
Usually they come up with personal stories everyday, so they can make you buy their paper or watch their news.

What is missing here? And dare I say, I had a similar feeling with that school shooting recently and the guy in the cinema who shot people.
Compared to other stories, these were too 'cold'. Maybe it is how things are being reported nowadays?

Just to give you an idea of the opposite :

The case of Fred West, daily updates, pictures and people from the past, showing police digging in back garden. The news of more bodies found and the pictures of the victims [so sad and emotional]. Eventually arrested [not burned deliberately, even though he killed far more than Dorner]. Then a book and more about his life and his family. I was really 'in there'.

Columbine shooting. Pictures and witness reports. Parents speaking, emotions all around. The perps dead, we got info about their lives, how they were little once, more pictures, people who knew them. I was right in there.

Back in Germany, a bus being hijacked, a girl gets close to the highjackers, even laughing [ I know because they got filmed]. Pictures of the girl, we all follow the story and I felt a shock one morning when the headlined screamed: Bus girl shot dead.
I was right in there.

Dorner: I was never 'in there'. Why?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was waiting for the MSM to start marginalizing those who are asking questions about this incident, and sure as heck it's started already. CNN (et al) posting the SBC Sheriff says "we did not intentionally start the fire" garbage and other articles about people who 'support' Christopher Dorner.

I have all sorts of questions, many of which are answered in the scanner recordings, and don't support the killing of innocent family members of police officers or starting gunfights with the cops, but I'm being name-called and marginalized because I think what the SBCS did sounds way too heavy-handed, illegal, and way too remeniscent of Waco.

All we need now is for the feds to start bending the story into another anti-gun push. It wouldn't even surprise me if they manipulate the story to create a divide between the general population and the police, since a lot of PD's of late are coming to the aid of the 2nd Amendment crowd. This would conveniently sway LEO's opinions and get them off of the 2A crowd's side.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I heard on the radio this morning that he came outside to give up after the fire started. (unsubstantiated) Although he killed several people and deserved to die, he should have been given a chance to give up. Again, that is unsubstantiated. I suppose i would have been a bit trigger happy too if i were a cop in that situation. He was throwing a lot of rounds at them. I'm on the fence.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

As I said before, I dont buy it. There is no way he was coming out of this alive. They fired on civilian vehicles without positive identification for crying out loud.

Nope. He coulda walked up with 12 white flags-he'd still be dead.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The authorities are now denying that they started the fire on purpose... They are so ******** full of **** its incredible. Are they that stupid to think we ALL didn't hear the police scanner to what they were saying about burning him out?? I will never condone what Dorner did, but I have a hard time siding with the LAPD and what they did...

Huf f Post

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OK, for those that feel he should have been arrested and given his day in court, where do you draw the line? It's obvious this guy wasn't going to go down without a fight, so what do you suggest? Just have everyone hang out and wait for him to shoot a few more people until he gets hungry enough hat he decides to give up?

Sure, ideally you apprehend, arrest, arraign, and try the accused. Sometimes, the accused has other plans and they end up dead.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Even if he was proven right and going on a limb here, EVERYTHING he said is true... Does by no means proves him right in the murder of innocent people who had nothing to do with his beef.... Coward do what Dorner did. Not real men.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Guilty or not, he made his statement by making his last stand.

That's right, sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
OK, for those that feel he should have been arrested and given his day in court, where do you draw the line? It's obvious this guy wasn't going to go down without a fight, so what do you suggest? Just have everyone hang out and wait for him to shoot a few more people until he gets hungry enough hat he decides to give up?

Sure, ideally you apprehend, arrest, arraign, and try the accused. Sometimes, the accused has other plans and they end up dead.

You get a few hundred officers on scene (at a safe distance), surround the place with guns trained, bring in the pizza deliveries, set up nice warm tents for the officers not on watch, and wait him out. If he comes out of the cabin with guns in hand you shoot him. If he comes out unarmed you apprehend him, his choice.

This is not rocket science. This was one guy and the sheriff's department had virtually unlimited resources to keep the upper hand without getting anybody hurt. Obviously they didn't think he was that dangerous that they couldn't post agents at every corner of the building, put cameras inside, look in the windows, and torch the place.

Burning the place down just isn't right. They've eliminated any chance of evidence for related crimes (such as those Dorner was supposedly writing about). If the heavy hand of the law is so strong that they resort to things like this, we're lost. The big guns are in the wrong hands.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join