It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner proven right in his death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
He could have surrendered with his hands up in a crowded area. Witnesses. Camera phones. It could have run live.

Sorry. No sympathy for Dorner.

I dont buy this. There was, without a doubt, a shoot on sight order. If a cop saw him, he was getting shot.

Now, I dont condone Dorner's actions. But I am also shocked by the fact that people think it is just fine and dandy to burn an ALLEGED (operative word) criminal alive. We have due process in this country. Its there for a reason. A cops job should ALWAYS be to attempt to take a suspect alive.

No such intent was shown here. They wanted him dead, and made it so.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Although I disprove of his methods, he certainly got everyone's attention. If he had went to court, got a spot on the news or tried to file charges, no one would had listened to him, no one would had cared. Once he started killing people and released a manifesto everyone took notice. He found the answer in blood shed and that is the only way people listen, otherwise he would not had even been a blip on the news or this site.

Forget Dorner, whether he was right or wrong. The fault really lies with the LAPD in all of this but they are above the law. All the blood is on their hands, it is obvious they are corrupt and have a different set of rules than everyone else, if you do not believe it go out and shoot up some random vehicles, regardless of the best story you could muster I guarantee you won't be sleeping in your own bed that night. Blood shed is also the answer to their problems ... Why would you expect any different form someone from their ranks, although he wanted to bring out the corruption from within that dept. in the end he was pushed into dealing with a problem the same way as the people he worked for and turned on him has done, fire with fire.

It is a shame of the world we live in today. What one has to do to try and initiate change and to open the eyes of other people. I don't think Dorner wanted your sympathy or wanted you or me to agree with his methods. The answer to his problem was blood shed because in the world we live in today that is the only question that gets answered ...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Someone like Dorner should burn. I'm sorry but that's the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I must admit I was sort of bummed when I heard that Dorner had been found and even more so upon hearing he was burned up, because I happen to believe his story.

Oh, I don't think anyone could question his story regarding what he witnessed and his treatment upon reporting it, but all of that became very inconsequential when he decided to start killing people over it. The his "message" became nothing more than a precursor, a notation to the story he chose to play out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMistro81
Reply to post by MDDoxs

first of all, try putting up some evidence for your claims of dorner being a murderer. Evidence that he killed a daughter of an official. How people can make assumptions and cheer someone being burned alive is beyond me. Even if dorner did the aforementioned he is accused of, death by bullet is much more acceptable than fire. lAPD are PROVEN to be murderers, and incredibly corrupt. Would anyone justify they being burned while in their police station? Probably not, unless you're a sick bastard. (which some of you clearly are)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Woah now partner, you need to relax. I think you need to re read my post.

Note that i never said any of my post was fact, so take it down a notch. If you noticed that I quoted "murder" as a suggestion that the LAPD may have used unjust tactics to bring the stand off to conclusion.

Next time keep an open mind, we are here to explore all possibilities.
edit on 13-2-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well he did in death demonstrate the corruption of the law of the land by individuals within the group.
So with this statement and demonstration how does society move forward to fix it?
That I think is the most complex and important question to take from all this.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have begun to wonder why so many standoffs with the police end up with a bonfire.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16

Maybe so, but there are possibly a lot of those "someones" in police department's across the country ... How do we burn them all? The system created the monster Dorner became and the system Dorner lashed out against resulted in the deaths ... who do we blame, the monster or the one's who created the monster?

As in war innocent's die and it is justified, police kill and get paid leave ... The LAPD almost killed more than Dorner did just trying to catch him by shooting at almost just as many innocent people as he did with no penalties. How can we hate the monster but not the one's who created it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by MDDoxs

All of what I said was in reply to YOUR post. Just addressing the issue. I'm quite calm and open minded... And how you came up with me believing what I have been fed, I have no clue. I am going by FACTS presented thus far, not assumptions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was really hoping and still hope that Dorner didn't kill anyone, and that it was only fabrication, but, one thing is a certainty in this world, even if you're another cop.

If you kill a cop your time on the planet is limited.

He deserved at the very least a fair trial, and a jury of his peers, not to be burned alive in a cabin.. If he was found guilty of killing people then yes death penalty him, but he was still alleged to have done it..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I don't think we will be fixing it. Society has shown an increasing tendency to emotional and reactionary decision making, a lack of personal responsibility, and accountability.

I think the lesson to take from this, at this point, is not what can we do to change things, but how can we prepare ourselves to deal with it when it reaches our doorstep.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I don't think the fire killed him. Once the cabin was on fire, I told my husband, "Dorner is going to kill himself because he can't get out and won't be captured..."

There was a shot heard from inside the cabin AFTER the fire started. Source

I don't think he was proven right. He had leveled charges of racism. I don't think this had anything to do with race.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I was really hoping and still hope that Dorner didn't kill anyone, and that it was only fabrication, but, one thing is a certainty in this world, even if you're another cop.

If you kill a cop your time on the planet is limited.

He deserved at the very least a fair trial, and a jury of his peers, not to be burned alive in a cabin.. If he was found guilty of killing people then yes death penalty him, but he was still alleged to have done it..

I was also hoping he did not kill anyone but "IF" his manifesto is to be believed, personally I believe he did write it he openly admits to committing "horrendous murders" this was his "last resort" and will result in "deadly consequences" ... We are looking at a man who was pushed to the brink and declared war on his previous employers, the LAPD and what he believed was the corruption that brought him down, that he himself was trying to bring down and lost everything over.

The only thing surprising to me is people are surprised that when the a former cop declared war on other cops and the SHTF innocent people were killed, shot at, murdered, burned, lots of personal property damage and tons of other things, us common folk will never know about happened ...
edit on 13-2-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I don't think his main contention was racism. The core of his claim was corruption. It is possible he did kill himself once the fire was started to avoid the drawn out painful death. Unfortunately, the audio seems to indicate that the cops were trying to either burn him out or simply burn him to death. That, IMO, indicates a corruption of a system of people who are supposed to uphold law and order to ensure justice.

ETA: if corruption is his main point, and the cops end up choosing to avoid the justice system by burning him to death, then that aspect was proven valid.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

He could have surrendered with his hands up in a crowded area. Witnesses. Camera phones. It could have run live.

I dont buy this. There was, without a doubt, a shoot on sight order. If a cop saw him, he was getting shot.

Now, I dont condone Dorner's actions. But I am also shocked by the fact that people think it is just fine and dandy to burn an ALLEGED (operative word) criminal alive. We have due process in this country. Its there for a reason. A cops job should ALWAYS be to attempt to take a suspect alive.

And he (Dorner) cooperated with the police because he played it to their advantage.

Guilty or not, he controlled his own actions and are answerable for them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This isnt over for LAPD, there are now factions gathering to give the LAPD a Dorner party they well deserve, and will start the new revolution in his memory

He did get his 15 minutes of fame and he did get to go out in a blaze of glory

edit on 13-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

In this case, we will never see justice done.

YA BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP REPEATING THIS FRKIN LINE OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT STICKS IN THE MINDS OF PEOPLE THAT WE ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC AND YEAH, MAYBE NOTHING WILL EVER BE DONE.

Disgusting, utterly repugnant. This could be anyone! Doesn't matter that it was Chris Dorner.
He set precedent for ANY cop, military or civilian that if you want to out us, then we have the supreme authority to burn you alive with no trial. I'm sick of this attitude that nothing will change. Because WE don't change.

Justice isn't happening because good people are doing NOTHING

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

And he (Dorner) cooperated with the police because he played it to their advantage.

Guilty or not, he controlled his own actions and are answerable for them.

So, if not guilty, you're okay that they killed him without a trial? Really?

Ive said all along, he needed to be arrested and stand trial for what he supposedly did, and if found guilty, should face the consequences. But lets be clear here:
POLICE ARE NOT JUDGES, JURY'S, AND EXECUTIONERS. They DO NOT have the right to sentence someone to death.

They sentenced Dorner to death the minute all of this went public. There was NEVER any chance that the LAPD would take him alive. Which is WRONG. Even if he did do what he was accused of, he still deserved a fair trial. And that was never, ever a possibility in this case.

And I have (a very little) sympathy for the LAPD. They HAD to send a message in this case, that if you target cop's families, you unleash hell.

Still doesnt change the fact that they usurped the constitutional right of this man to a fair trial.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufohunter16

maybe after a fair trial. Even then, death by fire would be considered inhumane.

He deserved to stand trial, and face the consequences of his actions, if found guilty.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What Dorner did was wrong, killing people even corrupt cops on the sole basis of exacting revenge for a personal vendetta can not be justified.

What the LAPD did by burning that cabin is equally as wrong. They are not fit to judge and execute anyone and if details come out that what has been claimed actually happened, criminal charges should be filed.

Now, it was reported that shortly before this fire was set, Dorner killed another cop. I don't think any of the others there wanted to die and I can pretty much guarantee they were all scared to death of him. They probably did what they did out of fear but It doesn't make it right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join