It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner proven right in his death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It is clear that the guy was crazy. I don't know if he was biologically crazy or if he was driven crazy from a system that he found corrupt and personally destructive. Either way, there is no excuse for going around murdering people.

However, it appears that the manner in which he died ended up proving that he was correct about the corruption of the LAPD and how as a group they are untouchable, immune from the law and accountability to the people and justice.

Police audio from the Christopher Dorner siege reveals a deliberate plan to burn down the cabin in which Dorner was trapped, with one officer heard to say, “f-ing burn this motherf-er,” before police discussed their intention to, “go ahead with the plan with the burners.”

The audio was captured on police scanners as well as being picked up by a local news broadcast.
The video above is from captured police scanner transmissions which were broadcast online shortly before authorities ordered them to be disabled.

“Alright, we’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” one officer says.

“Copy,” replies another.

“Like we talked about,” the first officer responds.

“The burners are deployed, and we have a fire,” says another officer moments later, before the police dispatcher repeats the statement.

Within minutes of the fire starting, police note that the cabin is “starting to collapse.”

Police are also heard discussing if they are ready to “bring fire”.

“Burners” is police slang for tear gas canisters, which are known to cause fires.

In a separate clip carried by a local news channel, police are heard to say, “F-g burn this motherf-r,” and “burn that f-g house down.” This audio appears to be from earlier in the siege following the initial shootout between Dorner and cops.

In another audio clip broadcast by CBS Los Angeles, police are heard saying, “get the gas, burn it down,” clearly indicating cops knew use of tear gas would set the cabin on fire.

Source (edited for language and brevity of post)

So the cops, like the feds at Waco, TX seem to feel that waiting out a suspect is not an option in their view of justice, and they are free to be vigilantes. I think the guy would have killed himself eventually. If a civilian were to behave like this they would be guilty of murder. I don't condone or support Dorner, but what the cops did here is completely wrong, and they will not be held accountable.

ETA: Apparently ATS modifies terms even in links, so if you try to open the link, you will have to correct it by removing the # and replacing it with the obvious four-letter word. Thanks to Benevolent Heretic for the heads up!
edit on 13-2-2013 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He was a clear and present danger. Use of deadly force authorized. Was right thing to do in this case.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
He could have surrendered with his hands up in a crowded area. Witnesses. Camera phones. It could have run live.

Sorry. No sympathy for Dorner.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for him either...but I don't think burning down a house should be a valid tactic cops should use to get their man.

Still not clear who started the fire though. If Dorner started the fire, I understand the cops/firefighters not being eager to rush in there since an ambush might be waiting for them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How was he proven right? It don't matter even if he was, when he murdered Innocents, the daughter and fiancé he became just a psycho. If he would have targeted just those involved, he may have died a hero.
edit on 13-2-2013 by swimmer15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No excuse for his actions, assuming of course the entire story has not been fabricated.

This event certainly has cast a spot light on certain issues that I personally hope come to the forefront for the public and with all the uncertainties and misinformation (once again
), I presume this won’t be the last we hear of these events.

Its almost out of a Bourne story, I wonder if Dorner left some sensitive documents with a news outlet to be released upon his “murder”…

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Let's see. That very day he killed a sheriff's deputy, wounded another, and shot at several more. In the previous week he ambushed and killed a Riverside police officer who was just sitting in his car and wounded another. He also executed the daughter of the police officer who acted as his lawyer in the proceeding where he was fired and her fiance, who had no connection at all with him.

Did you get that part? he shot and killed the DAUGHTER of his defense attorney plus her fiance. Obviously they were part of all this LAPD corruption.

And he vowed to take as many people out as he could. Christopher Dorner was not "proven right" by his death. He was a menace to everyone around him, including completely innocent people.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I feel no loss that this man is no longer a living member of society. I don't know California law, but I would like to have seen him tried and given the death penalty.

However, if his manner of death was caused intentionally, and not defensively by the LAPD, as their own words seem to indicate, then I am deeply disheartened by the injustice levied on all of us.

It is certainly understandable to be emotionally attached to this case, even if not personally or directly affected. His actions towards innocents can easily anger anyone. But being emotionally attached to the point of disregarding right and justice, only serves to corrupt and destroy humanity.

Getting emotionally attached to Sandy Hook is what is pushing people to persuade the government to restrict the rights and freedom of law abiding citizens. We shouldn't let our anger at the criminal allow for lawlessness of another group.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
He actually proved nothing that wasn't already known for over 100 years. The entire episode was futile.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
He was a clear and present danger. Use of deadly force authorized. Was right thing to do in this case.

There is no OK'ing of fire as lethal force anywhere on our books. Anywhere in the Known first world. Fire is something dictators in Africa do, to families voted for the opposition. Savvy? Its a no go here.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by MDDoxs

first of all, try putting up some evidence for your claims of dorner being a murderer. Evidence that he killed a daughter of an official. How people can make assumptions and cheer someone being burned alive is beyond me. Even if dorner did the aforementioned he is accused of, death by bullet is much more acceptable than fire. lAPD are PROVEN to be murderers, and incredibly corrupt. Would anyone justify they being burned while in their police station? Probably not, unless you're a sick bastard. (which some of you clearly are)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Considering the manhunt, truly wonder if he murdered anyone. And I really hope that he actually escaped and there was a setup to "disappear" myself, providing he really didn't murder anyone, or unless that was extreme self defense like in the Godfather movie. Something we won't know until the other side, unfortunately, due to an extremely corrupt system.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree, if everything he is reported to have done, occurred at his hand, then he should have been brought to justice.

The words of the cops were to burn the house down with him in it. That is not justice in the American sense. The could have easily waited him out, in which he probably would have killed himself. The same argument was used by the feds in Waco. They simply didn't want to wait any longer, and in that case many innocent lives were lost.

In this case, we will never see justice done.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they wanted it this way. A trial may have brought out the nasty little secrets of corruption that the LAPD wanted to hide. This way, it all gets brushed under the rug in the name of public safety, and no one cares because the suspect supposedly killed innocent people. So we end up giving the LAPD a free pass.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Trial, judge, due process, verdict.. These are things of the past - if you are a threat to the system you will be executed. No trial, your corpse and any evidence will be destroyed. Well, that's apparently what America is heading towards.

All these tactics being used against a person 'rebelling against corrupt government forces'.. Coincidence? I think not. He has been made example for everyone who wants to bear arms and challenge the corruption that is the government.
edit on 2/13/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I must admit I was sort of bummed when I heard that Dorner had been found and even more so upon hearing he was burned up, because I happen to believe his story. Now I'm seeing a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe this will spark sufficient outrage in the community that Dorner's supporters may carry on his mission. Could this have been his intention all along? Did he really expect to stay alive and exact revenge himself or was he hoping to start a trend of violence against LAPD?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It appears another incentive for killing him may be the payout.

Several private citizens were instrumental in cornering cop killer Christopher Dorner ... but there may be a gigantic loophole preventing any of them from collecting the loot.

There are 3 rewards. The Mayor of L.A. announced a $1 million reward -- funded by private groups -- for information leading to the "capture and conviction" of Dorner. Big problem -- technically speaking, Dorner must be both captured AND convicted to trigger the reward.

The L.A. City Council offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to "the identification, apprehension, and conviction" of Dorner. Again ... no conviction.

Source

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Everyone seems to forget the statement the DA made, i cant find a link right now but maybe someone could help me out.

She apparenelty was contacted by multiple other officers who went through the same process and she said some of them are in fear for their lives.

Maybe we need to investigate this angle more?

link   
I think jurisdiction was San Bernadino County Sheriff, if I'm not mistaken. LAPD crooked behavior would not have played a part here.

I suppose they need to use whatever force necessary to stop a dangerous fugitive in the middle of a gunfight, but I've never heard of burning somebody out as a LE tactic (as stated in previous post). What's even more disturbing is that they hadn't even identified the occupant or absolutely confirmed there was nobody else inside. At least in crossfire, you can choose the target and the timing. Burning a building is far too indiscriminant. It also creates a situation that can't be reversed if the situation appears to be improving because they can't send firefighters into the zone.

All they had to do was pull back, fortify, surround, and wait it out. The deputies who were shot chose to pursue and risk getting shot (not implying they deserved it, just that it's the risk), so although it was an active firefight (as in gunfight), they always had the option to pull back and take cover.

My sympathies to innocent victims of this man, but everything about this situation is soooooo wrong.

link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Your link says "Page not found"... Probably a curse word in the link. You can google a phrase from the excerpt provided to get the audio.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
News reports in Australia are saying they don't know how the fire started and it will be to difficult to investigate. This makes it a conspiracy to cover up what actually happened showing once again MSM does not report the facts.

A few things We only know what mainstream media has told us. This man was executed clearly Wacol style and so did not have the chance to face his accusers in court and say his side of the story so we in fact only have the one side. A desperate person may do many things to stay alive. This is not a defense for things he may have done as he was not afforded that opportunity we only have what the PTB have said to go off.

We will never know the full story as anyone can write a manifesto and say it belongs to a fugitive.

Deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join