It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Coming Euro Banknote Betray Hand Of The Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I was sent a rather interesting article today from a friend in Europe concerning the "new" bank notes, plus of course all the pomp and ceremony in releasing this additional fiat note into the "wild."

Explosive Reports

Presented under the arch of an ancient, pagan-style temple, the European Central Bank launched the new euro-series in a manner reminiscent of ancient rites performed by ancient peoples. In this particular fest of the European Central Bank, the deity was mammon, and the performing priest the head of the European Central Bank: Illuminati ritualism in its purest form. In this photo we distinctly witness the coloring, blue-purple-green, designed for its mesmerizing effect on the audience. The arch under which Draghi stands represents an altar, where the priest (Draghi) communicates its god’s (Illuminati) commands to the congregation. The holy object, in this case the euro banknote, stands central, the object of worship- the face of a goddess.

Personally I think it's highly suspect that the ECB would promote such a "ritual" over what they rather loosely call money. I realize of course this is simply fiat currency put in place for the purpose of easy manipulation of government and the masses, however even from that standpoint I find their "event" ridiculous.

Back to the story... Apparently, Europa who is to adorn the new fiat bank note, was the object of attention of Zeus, who presented himself to her as a bull, pretended he was tame and when he managed to get her guard down, ran off into the sea with her, so he could rape her. The union of Zeus and Europa produced Hermes. Typical mythological story, but how does it apply today? Well, maybe the ECB is Zeus and Europa is the collective mass of the people. If this is the case and keeping with the mythos, I suppose the ECB is going to rape Europe again and produce what they think is a bringer of the light. Wait a second, isn't Hermes also Lucifer depending on ones religious/mythological leanings? Too many myths I think, but these asshats in power really suck them up, like a sponge in a cesspool.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Well put.

These satanist sure seem pretty desperate these days to shove their ridiculous pomp and circumstance down us little people's throats. More worthless fiat money, and they seem to be worshipping it.

Something's up - they're frightened. Pleading to their god to help them win out, or something.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
you mentioned hermes being lucifer
isn't mammon lucifer's son?? or was that just in constantine (film)??

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu
you mentioned hermes being lucifer
isn't mammon lucifer's son?? or was that just in constantine (film)??

I think that was just a little poetic license in Constantine. Christ on the right hand of God and the Son, whereas Mammon on the right hand of Lucifer and therefore, "son." If I remember right, Mammon and Bealzebub were lucifer's "right-hand" daemons. Bealzebub representing fear/war and Mammon representing greed/avarice. Anyone out there want to correct that, because I can't remember for sure.

Obviously therefore in a society controlled by what very well may be satanists, the MO would be based on Greed and fear. Since these "ceremonies" tend to follow a ritualistic process of/in the worshipping of money/greed/Mammon, it would appear a pretty solid premise for the assumption our alleged rulers are satanists.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/13.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Illuminati is a myth like Santa and Jesus.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

Well it's good to know you have a solid bit of intel there, of course, I was always taught it is literally impossible to prove a negative.

Reminds me a little of a joke. There's a round room with a door, a table in the center and a bottle of whiskey on top of the table. In the room, at equadistance from the table are an honest politician, a multinational CEO with ethics, an altruistic international banker and a drunk Irishman. If they all ran to get the bottle at the same time, who would get it and get out the door first?

The drunk Irishman of course as there is no such thing as an honest politician, a multinational CEO with ethics or an altruistic international banker.

I do not know if the illuminati exists as a structured conspiratorial group or simply a loose knit group of very well off people with like ideologies where their collectivist religion is based on money and power. I do know the world is ef'd up through direct experience in dealing with killzones, government and military operations. Plausible deniability is always the name of the game.

I find however, that the blatant fanfare, pomp and ceremony over a stupid piece of paper that has no inherent value is patently retarded. That fanfare has been created as a marketing ploy or socialogical exercise in newthink to try a shift the present mass psychosis even further into the danger zone. For this marketing exercise to take on literally religious proportions is an indicator that the so-called elite are a bunch of sick and quite literally rabid ef'ing puppies.

We have a lot of disease in our global society, bankers and politicians are not the solution, they are the problem or at least the creators and purveyors of the problem.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mercury - Hermes was a god associated with trade and commerce in addition to the liberal arts. It makes sense that his symbols would be associated with currency.

Hermes
en.wikipedia.org...

Hermes (pron.: /ˈhɜrmiːz/; Greek : Ἑρμῆς) was an Olympian god in Greek religion and mythology, son of Zeus and the Pleiade Maia. He was second youngest of the Olympian gods.

Hermes was a god of transitions and boundaries. He was quick and cunning, and moved freely between the worlds of the mortal and divine, as emissary and messenger of the gods,[1] intercessor between mortals and the divine, and conductor of souls into the afterlife. He was protector and patron of travelers, herdsmen, thieves,[2] orators and wit, literature and poets, athletics and sports, invention and trade.[3] In some myths he is a trickster, and outwits other gods for his own satisfaction or the sake of humankind. His attributes and symbols include the herma, the rooster and the tortoise, purse or pouch, winged sandals, winged cap, and his main symbol was the herald's staff, the Greek kerykeion or Latin caduceus which consisted of two snakes wrapped around a winged staff.[4]

In the Roman adaptation of the Greek pantheon (see interpretatio romana), Hermes was identified with the Roman god Mercury, who, though inherited from the Etruscans, developed many similar characteristics, such as being the patron of commerce.

Apollo is Lucifer in that they are both most commonly associated with solar worship.

The money is likely representative of something along the lines of Washington DC whose buildings are aligned around Virgo and several other celestial alignments.

David Ovason even outlines that several building associated with Masonry and other mystery schools such as Rosicrutian is that in Europe the buildings are aligned with Hermes (Mercury) as he is the masculine side of Virgo in much astrology and mythology.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Have you ever even searched the term? The illuminati was indeed real . . .

Illuminati
en.wikipedia.org...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

History

The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, with an initial membership of five,[1] by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[2] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[3] It was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons.[4] The Illuminati's members took a vow of secrecy and pledged obedience to their superiors. Members were divided into three main classes, each with several degrees, and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges.

Maybe the UFO forum is better suited for you . . .

These days Illuminism lives on as a philosophy and as Manly P Hall indicates as the invisible brotherhood of philosophers often called 'the order of the quest'.

It involves various forms of old (classical a.k.a. pagan) mystery school practices/methods to induce altered states of consciousness to affect a change in world view in its participants.

Buildings are aligned with celestial bodies, ceremonies take place in alignment with celestial events, drugs are used to induce altered states of mind which some believe allow for easier viewing of what is called the spirit realm.

The movement is based largely on astro-theology and has incorporated a fair amount Kabbalah into its dogma all with the ultimate goal of "perfecting" mankind to have a utopia on Earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The Illuminati is a myth like Santa and Jesus
reply to post by DPrice

Both Santa and the Christian Jesus were based on real people.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

From what I have read Hermes, Apollo and Lucifer were interchangeable. Your information I also read on the Illuminati, but I have seen this kind of thing since 1979 when I was on arpa and the usenet groups were starting. I used to monitor a few of the alt.conspiracy groups as well as of course alt.2600. The question is, in what form does the Illuminati exist in today? Are they a bunch of people in robes and hoods and have a little dungeons and dragons thing going on, are they a group of greedy asswipes trying to control everyone, or maybe they just think they know better and we need steering, etc. I don't think I really wanted to go the orthogonal route and consider Ickes reptillian overloads LOL. If they do exist as a "steering group" I wish the hell they would send me the cheat codes for this virtual reality ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/14.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This makes the Illuminati sound like a cabal of 12 year olds. Actually a cabal of 12 year olds is probably as realistic as the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's about time to WAKE UP DPrice - enough soma pills already

join