It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sulaw sorry, sulaw apologize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I would like to apologize to anyone... Well let me be Frank. Or you can be Frank and I can be Susie. I have probably offended at least 3 people that I know of. T&C violations (Names not necessary it's over and done with) even though we all have a right to utilize freedom of speech it is the decorum and mannerism that is entailed in our responses to threads and members a like.

That being said It's not that I got heated in a forum but I did get tired of hearing the same rhetorical blah blah blah and took a personal shot via words through a thread. I started out Civil in the thread but I took an Ignorant shot.
Regardless of what it entailed or if I had stars with members agreeing with my personal claim on a member, I was wrong for doing that and that was childish. The mods... Well... We all know Heff and I like reading his posts and comments, docked me 1000ATS points at least that's who I think did because that was who the message was from... That hurt more as I rused those applauds from the mods and was very proud that I obtained them in the short amount of time I have been signed up.

Please Note: This is not Kissing Ass to the mods as I haven't been able to respond to any threads today because wanted to apologise first and I actually felt bad for carrying myself that way. I needed to get the knot out of my stomach.

Just like my introduction states, I can admit when I'm wrong and I'm not afraid to say I was wrong/out of place or just blatently rude. I can adjust and re-form my thought process on how to better utilize my decorum and mannerism on this site while delivering a better antiquated response.

So with that, I apologize~ Sulaw Sorry.... Sulaw Apologize.... ~The End

Peace/Namaste/Asalamalaka/Good Day/God Bless/My apologies again/Till we meet again/Adu

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Don't sweat it
we've all been or are heading there
Kudos for the apology

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Heheh. Thanks I appreciate it and I feel better for saying i'm sorry. Whether the individuals take the time to read the apology or not. It's on ATS/ABS for them to read at there leisure.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Been there, done that, own the t-shirt.

When I get all heated up in a debate or a poster is taking shots at something I wrote, I log off ATS and watch this:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Awww ROFL I love that vid!~ Note taken ^_^

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I don't know what you said nor to who you said it but I appreciate and applaud a member who can eat a bit of humble and acknowledge they were wrong

edit on 13-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yea It's nerve racking when I debated myself on the matter and realized I was wrong (I guess that means I lost a debate to myself... lol)... Nothing wrong with a little crow indeed~

new topics

top topics

join