It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Brazil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

My name is Michel, I'm a youngster from Brazil. I've been reading the forums for quite a while and decided it was past time to say hello.

Although I'm an economist and would probably have more to add on Political issues, I can't help but find myself most of the time in the Mysterious forums.

Thank you posters for all the knowledge sharing, hope to be an active part of that from now on.

Cheers,
Michel
edit on 13-2-2013 by MichelT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelT

Welcome to ATS!

I hope you will enjoy the stay here. I mostly stay in the paranormal, prophecies forums since I do Falun Dafa Qi Gong which comes from China and the communists forbid it there since they are an inhuman regime.

I try to cultivate my mind and body and strive to follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in my daily life. Now, after a few years of practice my health is very, very good and my mind is calm and peaceful, it has been so effective for me and I know there are many people doing this in Brazil too.

I wish you all the best in the future!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thank you very much, JohnnyAnonymous and Gaussq. Just learned a few more things here! haha

Cheers,
Michel

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello Michel! Welcome!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelT

Hi Michel and Welcome to ATS !!

Mysterious subjects...way way down the rabbit hole....

I am sure you'll have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello Night Star and SonoftheSun,

Thank you for this really warm welcome!

top topics

join