It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! (actually thrice)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Under normal circumstances it would be odd to have multiple id's and wallets, but I think Chris was screwing with the police and using misdirection, I wouldn't be surprised if he obtained multiple id's just to lead them on a goose chase.

They are also saying he may have had help... so imagine, you have your friend drop one of your id's and wallet out somewhere far away from where you're planning to hit?

I think we're giving him way too much credit regarding his tactical prowess and intelligence.

He burns his truck, basically a signal fire as to where he was located.

Left weapons in the truck.

Navy guy gets a bow line wrapped around the prop of a boat? Really?

Driving recklessly enough to break an axle during his attempt at being covert.

Too many foolish mistakes were his undoing.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by paratus

No matter how much training one has, or time to plan.... it never goes smoothly and mistakes are made. Usually foolish ones and always winds up being caught.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
five wallets is a bit much. i could see two, because LEOs rarely carry their LEO credentials in their wallet next to their money and credit cards. anything more than that is pushing it....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow we should be flattered:

www.infowars.com...

Seems as if we're being observed for our journalistic abilities.

This literally mirrors all the facts we have in this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by paratus

Could it be the vaunted military ID is supposedly brandished? It could be possible.

For instance:

I have my state issued ID (drivers license), my expired military ID, my current Federal ID, my other issued ID. That brings me to 4 total that I can strew across a wide area.....

But,I ask,would you still have a LAPD badge if you were fired from the LAPD?
Or do they let you keep that as a souvenir .

As far as I'm aware you MUST return all issued state/federal items at time of discharge/completion of your service.

All your gear, gun, ID's and badge is turned in when you're done, especially when fired.

So I doubt he still had a legitimate badge.

Although he may have had a fakie badge, heck I have 1 that was given to me as a gag gift like this:
www.cheaperthandirt.net...
So it's possible he possessed some sort of knockoff badge.

Oh I never used the fake badge, JIC you were wondering.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Originally posted by miniatus
Under normal circumstances it would be odd to have multiple id's and wallets, but I think Chris was screwing with the police and using misdirection, I wouldn't be surprised if he obtained multiple id's just to lead them on a goose chase.

They are also saying he may have had help... so imagine, you have your friend drop one of your id's and wallet out somewhere far away from where you're planning to hit?

I think we're giving him way too much credit regarding his tactical prowess and intelligence.

He burns his truck, basically a signal fire as to where he was located.

Left weapons in the truck.

Navy guy gets a bow line wrapped around the prop of a boat? Really?

Driving recklessly enough to break an axle during his attempt at being covert.

Too many foolish mistakes were his undoing.

Agreed, It was a comedy of errors on his part

He ends up in the worst possible place that someone who is trying to be covert could be, a heavily populated tourist destination,Big Bear Lake.
He found out the hard way that real life isn`t like a video game or a hollywood movie.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Really in this day and age I don't think it's really that hard to acquire multiple ID cards. Here in Texas you can renew and change address online so you keep control of the old ones. With his line of work I could see him having multiple ID's anyway, he would have a state issued drivers license, state ID, or both, and a military ID allowing Base access to use the PX, Base Exchange, etc.

That being said I don't see it as too strange to find more than one wallet and it doesn't take a tactical genius to drop them here and there for the wild goose chase factor alone. He could have been waiting in ambush but didn't act because a "target" didn't present itself.

From what I read they said a "LAPD Detective's" Badge" , I didn't think he was a Detective. Novelty? Stolen? Pawn Shop? Denton Texas Flea Market (King of The Hill bat guano refrence, yeah I went there)? Either way, he was a cop, not suprising he had one.

"Having help" (no doubt he did, tons of ATS members would have with a chance to) I'm sure we all see that all of the wallets is not so far fetched.

Yes, we are told blatant lies all of the time by the Media, the Police in the Media, and Our Government on a daily basis. This should NEVER be acceptable. Sadly, somehow the spoonfead (sp?) Sheeple don't care about anything enough to lift their heads from their Iphones let alone their fists in protest.

Because I say the wallet thing means little, we already have all the evidence we need to bring about sweeping change, good thing I'm a patient man, me thinks we will be ancient before it ever actually changes.
edit on 14-2-2013 by wastedown because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join