It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Dorner’s Wallet Found – Twice! (actually thrice)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He did not throw his wallet at the Limburgh Field in San Diego.

He threw down his badge and some Navy ID.

Not his drivers license.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am surprised this has not been said yet. The obvious conclusion seem to elude most of the posters in this thread. Didn´t you guys ever do any real detective work? There is only one plausible explanation to this obvous anomaly; They are getting lazy in misdirecting the public.

The Government agencies always need to appear as they "did their job good" so as not to draw the ire of the public. As such, every operation they do, they need to "come up with something" as an excuse to have wasted tax payers money.

This is usually reflected in the newsreports which are being fed to the reporters by the responsible government officials, "finding the wallet" is an excellent excuse that never gets old to quiet up the questions of the curious public. The spokeperson in this case made the mistake of forgetting he already used the same old "evidence", or there are multiple spokespersons that all went to the same "school", and they are not very good at communicating between themselves.

Was it even Dorner in the cabin? Sure his wallet says so, again. Incidentally that is the only proof they really got? Maybe there was no one there, or some hermit ripe for the taking as an excuse to make the government look like they did their job again. They say Dorner burnt down the cabin, or it "mysteriously started burning" after they had ripped down all the walls except one, in the official news reports. This is the story they are peddling, obviously. Yet we have people with scanners that overheard the cops talking about setting fire to the place and "burn the mother#er down". Ooops?

Don´t blame the news agencies, they are getting fed these stories by the government spokespersons from the public relations department, remember?

The point is, they are getting lazy, their charade is getting more and more transparent, yet they get away with insulting peoples intelligence time and time again. No wonder they see us as the sheep eh? Our job is to pay taxes and be quiet, eat what they feed us or risk being labeled a terrorist.

There are so many holes in this case it´s impossible for anyone with a brain not to figure it out, unless it is heavily fluoridated. No wonder they try to give free "fluoride supplements" to the kids eh?

edit on 13-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I cant post the picture right now, but on FB, I saw a picture of a tv screen of CNN with the lower third reading:

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: Charred Remains Not Dorner's
Body female

Has anyone else seen this?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm sure another wallet containing his ID was found in Shanksville at the flight 93 crash site.

Funny how when TPTB want to convince us of something that the only thing to survive a burning cabin or a jetliner nosediving into a field at full throttle is a plastic driver's license.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly
I cant post the picture right now, but on FB, I saw a picture of a tv screen of CNN with the lower third reading:

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: Charred Remains Not Dorner's
Body female

Has anyone else seen this?

"CONFRIMED" HOAX

Thread Here

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

Photoshopped, it was on buzzfeed, they mispelled the word confrimed (sic).

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I can't help but think of the billfold belonging to Lee Harvey Oswald being found at the intersection where officer J.D. Tippitt was killed... The cops pulled another from his pocket before loading him into a squad car in front of the Texas Theater... They both were shown on film taken at both places.... We'll never get the truth about either of these two cases...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They should hire M nite shamallomon whatever his name is.. maybe if he starts writing some of this stuff it would make more sense and be more believable..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I heard an entirely different version.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Could it be the vaunted military ID is supposedly brandished? It could be possible.

For instance:

I have my state issued ID (drivers license), my expired military ID, my current Federal ID, my other issued ID. That brings me to 4 total that I can strew across a wide area.....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

That was a witty idea...I completely forgot about that song...thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by paratus

Could it be the vaunted military ID is supposedly brandished? It could be possible.

For instance:

I have my state issued ID (drivers license), my expired military ID, my current Federal ID, my other issued ID. That brings me to 4 total that I can strew across a wide area.....

But,I ask,would you still have a LAPD badge if you were fired from the LAPD?
Or do they let you keep that as a souvenir .

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I tell you again. They were not going to take Dorner alive. They were going to produce a corpse called Dorner. How did he get down to Mexico when he was in Big Bear? Why would he leave ID at San Ysidro? Is the guy they killed in the cabin really Dorner? We'll never be sure. They burned that person alive. So now we'll never know. But it will be labeled Dorner. And the case will be closed. No one will care. They made a man into a secret assassin and gave him skills and he went rogue and they killed him. End of story. We'll never know if he killed those people or why he chose them. His name will be mud forever, just as he foretold. It'll make a great movie though. Modern day Rambo...largest manhunt in California history. And so it goes...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by paratus

For instance:

True! I have expired DLs (2) from NY; I have a NY State ID; One DL from California; Another ID for Sentri user; Federal issued IDs (2); and my credentials.

Although, he planned this for awhile. So, he could have reported his DL stolen a couple of times just to have several.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bourne Identity?
or should I say
DorneIdentity

edit on 14-2-2013 by Sittingbulls because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I don't put a lot of faith in news agencies reporting on these situations. Everyone wants to be first to post the news and they don't always pay attention or care about accuracy. My guess is they just got a story, ran with it and didn't bother to fact check.

There is the possibility the guy was smart enough to plant multiple IDs to throw the police off the trail too. Find one at the airport and they're going to waste resources making sure he didn't hop on a flight.

The unburned wallet/ID doesn't actually bug me. I've been in a home that was completely burned (the second story collapsed) after it was made safe and was amazed how many random things survived when others didn't. Books were the strangest. The covers were screwed up but if you opened them the pages were fine save for the edges.

It's good to be vigilant and ask questions but I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that everything was planted and that this news is somehow a smoking gun.

1. planting multiple IDs implies a level of forward thinking that does not match with the enraged lunatic we are being sold as Christopher Dorner.

2. Books are almost impossible to burn unless you fluff the pages. No air, no combustion. If a man died face up laying on his wallet, there would be very little oxygen available to burn the contents.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Is it not funny, how a story such as this, "officially" reported ends up in Skunk Works? Who exactly, are we trying to discredit? The one who brings the news to this fine forum, or the MSM that reports it in the first place? By placing it here, are we saying that it is untrustworthy news dumped on us by the big news media, or is to discredit anyone who brings it here?

edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

If he was an "enraged lunatic", I'm not sure to what degree he was enraged. Perhaps at times he may have been "collected" enough to have made a plan -- a plan that includes planting IDs in order to throw police off of his real trail.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Dorner is not dead. He is hidden away somewhere having completed his "Mission". Who will be the next pawn "Activated" to carry out false flags against the American public with the media feeding the propaganda? Only time will tell...

These guys are getting sloppy though and even people who point at me and laugh over my conspiracy theories are asking me about this one. Not even the most hard-core skeptics are buying this story.

The next 24 months in this country are going to get VERY interesting I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join