It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

www.brewster.co.nz...

"Night is the Day without the sunlight the lovers delight when behind the veils of the Moon light covered by the silk made of stars ,whispers of Love flow in dreams to the land of... eternity "

In the dim of the night in the beauty of star lights behind the blinds of a window with an Victorian air in dim golden light of scent candles forgotten on a nightstand to be seen only by the eyes of eternity on a bed with silk sheets are flowing in a ritual dance two shapes of love.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

In a corner of the room a little mouse skittish is looking through the window outside ,seeing the moon like big piece of cheese is asking himself how he can reach lovers dream in the blue light of a scented beautiful flowing night.

Because outside a light summer wind makes a stray leaf dance with bold moves through the white silk cloth of a lonely spider catching her in the spell of time with her gaze at the same moon asking herself what kind of magic trees are living on ...Lovers delight.

It is a dark pink painted night like the magnolias which are vibrating outside in a tremolo of flowing petals like tears of wax flowing from the forgotten scent candle whose flame is trembling with the pleasure of lovers dancing whispers like their bodies melted in the pleasure softness of the silk touch.

The leaf say..."never say never" the little mouse says "never say never" only the two flowing bodies under the pink golden silk sheets says "forever and ever."

And after the bodies were tired in ecstasy if the eyes of lovers are green then tears running through the cheek scented in golden light will be like emeralds and if their eyes are blue then tears will be sapphires...because black eyes can give only white diamonds.

luxguru.typepad.com...

A beautiful music is the night when the flickering candle flame is extinguished easily with soft shadows as the soft melody that is fading when first eyelid of dawn is open slightly to see a ray of hope with the first song of the first bird while the spider of the night goes to sleep leaving the lonely leaf to Kiss the sun.

www.seductionmeals.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
TRUE STORY OF A LEAF

There was this early autumn wind
that blew me along a concrete path
its warm caress was driving me wild
as it lifted me in a turn
straight into the tornado of a silver veil
a spell in disguise written
with the deadly spittle of a lone spider
i tried to untangle the sticky mess
that held me tight
to no avail
i nearly died

But then in the glare of my tears
flooding the battlefield
i saw a way out
that was so crystal clear
like the stream of virgin water
and i packed the lone spider
in my boat of hope
and we took off

Into a pink painted spring
The colour of early peach blossoms

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You would be sorely missed if you ever left.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheShadows

You would be sorely missed if you ever left.
I shall not because I have a bunch of yellow roses...in my heart...to give and to offer.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ylang

TRUE STORY OF A LEAF
Thank you ylang for the true story of a leaf.

and

before the rain

before you came

I will stay

in the storm

to feel the Wind

to hear the Night

in beautiful delight

before the rain

before you came

I shall not fear

when forgotten drops

will touch my lips

and night will sleeps

like tears that never stops

before the rain

before you came.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Thank you ylang for the true story of a leaf.

not a big deal, dear pi, i thank you for your inspiration, wish i had more time and thoughts to write more

and thanks for the poetic video, all your poetic videos

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join