It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid explanation of the US´s current financial crisis and why raising the debt ceiling wont help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I hate these simple threads with no effort put into them. I suck, I know. I had an early day in court as a witness and I am really tired. I didnt sleep last night either, because I am grown ass man child......

but anyways, I thought about sharing this since it was the simplest and most lucid explanation of the US´s current financial crisis I have seen and it show cases the flaws and the reality of Obama´s proposed solution of raising the debt ceiling.

I could have just typed that out and inserted exact and current figures, but I just.....am in a state of suck and cant even muster the will to read a single paragraph of anything. It is not that far off though......

just one thing, the budget cuts according to this would actually be equivalent to $385 minus the zeros not $38.50....not that big a deal really considering the overwhelming debt. BUT....what ever....

we cant even afford to be poor. We are negative many trillions of dollars in debt.....yeah....

Our fearless leaders have saved the day.....we will be able to get into MORE debt....hurrah!

edit on 13-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is the real fiscal cliff.

At some point, other countries will no longer buy our debt or give us more credit.

Then we will see a rapid devaluation of our dollar against other currencies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This was posted without the graphic previously. Still deserves the attention in my opinion. Sometimes you might wonder if inflation was just a ruse to create massive numbers that people just can't wrap their heads around. When you take the zeros out, it looks entirely different.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wonder how the empires armies will feel when they aint getting paid. People aren't too keen on murdering innocent women and children for free you know.

On the plus side, when, not if, but when it collapses gold will go through the roof.

Time to start buying 1/10 ounce Krugerrands.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
here comes the angery people coming on and calling your a fearmonger because of the facts in 3...2...1..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
I wonder how the empires armies will feel when they aint getting paid. People aren't too keen on murdering innocent women and children for free you know.

On the plus side, when, not if, but when it collapses gold will go through the roof.

Time to start buying 1/10 ounce Krugerrands.

They will get paid... in severely depreciated dollars.

While the elite keep transferring the useless paper and digital money into gold, silver & real estate.

The world's biggest scam is about to unwind.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
FEERMONGAH!

First.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Yeah man but there gonna know something is up, when there 56 trillion dollar pay check is barely enough to buy a load of bread in whatever third world country they are invading. Not exactly the best for morale.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
FEERMONGAH!

First.

So If somebody says there might be a tornado.........and then there is, they are a spreading fear ?

Or just spreading FACTS ?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by blamethegreys
FEERMONGAH!

First.

So If somebody says there might be a tornado.........and then there is, they are a spreading fear ?

Or just spreading FACTS ?

Oh hell idk, I just wanted to be first at something that day.

new topics

top topics

join