It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolization Revealing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
A devil is symbolized as red. This symbolization is a code for creation by the burning desire.

A God is symbolized as bright white light. This symbolization is a code for creation by the pure.

An "I" is a code for God and devil.

An eternal man and eternal woman are both four arousing sexualities intimately inside one another. The four arousing sexualities for both are these: Mental sexuality, psychological sexuality, emotional sexuality, and phsyical sexuality.

Well, did any of you like this information?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I did like it....

The arousing part was pretty cool!

Think I will go get more coffee! Maybe a cig too.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You call that information?
2nd
3rd

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why is "I" code for God and Devil?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
S&F for starting a thread that is not about depressing things.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Do you have any supporting sources for this? Otherwise, it's just you revealing your opinion. That's nothing special, nor particularly informative. Thanks anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Why is "I" code for God and Devil?

Glad you asked.

"I" means the self; the ego. The self has to do with personality. One's personality contains a sense of humor. One's ego contains an inflated opinion. These two things about an "I" make for the devil nature of an individual. But the rest of what the self and the ego mean makes for the God nature of an individual. It's like certain music that has a clean version to it and a dirty version to it.

Sometimes an individual will be moreso their dirty nature. And sometimes an individual will be moreso their clean nature. Other times an individual will balance the two natures of themself.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Too one-sided. For example, you seem to be ignoring the 'angelic' positive aspects of red and focusing on the 'devil' or negative aspects.

Every symbol has a dual-nature.

edit on 13-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Originally posted by WarJojn
An eternal man and eternal woman are both four arousing sexualities intimately inside one another. The four arousing sexualities for both are these: Mental sexuality, psychological sexuality, emotional sexuality, and phsyical sexuality.

What about Spiritual sexuality…

Is that a possibility?

- JC

new topics

top topics

join