It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bin Laden Dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Now bear in mind Bush's statements about Bin Laden which seem to be made about the same time these reports surfaced...
March 2002
"I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."
-George Bush
What!??! I thought he was the reason we went to war... Guess not.
Maybe this is why...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...
Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

www.mirror.co.uk...
BIN LADEN "DEAD" Sep 14 2002
On the 24th night of Ramadan there were scary explosions in the place where Osama bin Laden's cave was. It was completely erased, destroyed by an enormous 52ft missile. There is no doubt that Osama bin Laden died
By Mark Ellis, Foreign Editor
OSAMA bin Laden's supporters yesterday issued a statement on the internet saying he was dead.
The claims, repeated in the Al Bayan newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, said that the al-Qaeda terror chief died when the Americans bombed the Tora Bora mountains in Afghanistan.
The details tally with dates of bombing missions in which US intelligence experts suspected that he may have been killed.

Some other sites with relevant information..
www.welfarestate.com...
archives.cnn.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
us.altnews.com.au...
www.nationalreview.com...

Also bear in mind the president of Syria has claimed that Alqeda didn't exsist and keep in mind that Israel got busted setting up a fake Alqeada network in the west bank. The plot thickens...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I guess the new video puts your rumors to rest. Look for the next theory.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just made a movie of my kids with light sabers on my computer. It must be the real thing since it was on my tv...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I just made a movie of my kids with light sabers on my computer. It must be the real thing since it was on my tv...

What!?

Also, your "quote" from Bush is from 2002. Would you care to quote others from that time period?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Try reading the some of the links before you get all angry and flared up like that eh?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
it doesn't matter if he is dead, he works for us anyways

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What Really Happened is claiming the new video is a fake. He says the cheeks and nose are wrong. I can't really decide if it's him or not.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yeah i knew this one was fake when I saw it on the news...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if it's a fake. As long as the muslims believe it thats all that counts and no one is going to convince a muslim, in say Palestine, that the video is a fake. Our opinion means nothing on the subject as this is a recruiting tool for Islam and is why the video never should have been aired.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Try reading the some of the links before you get all angry and flared up like that eh?

I trust you are not speaking of me since I am not angry. God Bless America!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
No! he is not dead. He is the straight man in a comedy routine with Baghdad Bob called " A funny thing happened on the way to my spiderhole" showing at selected venues only.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Alrighty then, just a remined from the neighborhood Mod, please watch the one line comments etc.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
if he was the would be paraiding his dead coropse on natioanl TV

or he could be enjoying his time with bush

[edit on 30-10-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Not in the view of the new Homeland Security press confrence that says they have high confidence in the authenticity of the newest OBL tape.
They are however not raising the terror alert and havent finished evaluating the tape for validity and possible hidden codes.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ah yes the Department of Homeland Security. They wouldn't have a vested interest in Bin Laden being alive would they. I wouldn't trust their information as far as I could pee it. If MIT examined the footage and prooved it was authentic, sure I might buy it, but Tom Ridge? Ashcroft?
No thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Ah yes the Department of Homeland Security. They wouldn't have a vested interest in Bin Laden being alive would they. I wouldn't trust their information as far as I could pee it. If MIT examined the footage and prooved it was authentic, sure I might buy it, but Tom Ridge? Ashcroft?
No thanks.

Its a catch 22 we have an agency we must rely for defense, yet we cant trust them but independant analysis has been done by others are they getting the information close to the same , granted they could be taking DHS lead, but all of them and in a date and time where speculation rules supreme they all cant be wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Yeah but then you have garbage like this that was also reviewed by independent sources and said to be authentic. www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I could squint my eyes and still see that that was not Bin Laden. This is the famous video that Osama claimed repsonibility in too. Funny, he had just released a very real looking video denying responsibility for 9-11.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yeah but then you have garbage like this that was also reviewed by independent sources and said to be authentic. www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I could squint my eyes and still see that that was not Bin Laden. This is the famous video that Osama claimed repsonibility in too. Funny, he had just released a very real looking video denying responsibility for 9-11.

I think atleast half of the tapes and satellite images the goverment uses to justify its action should inherantly be thought fake no dought.

After all we have a post cold war CIA who has no other task in life now but to set and try to contrive these type of things.

My point in everything is this though, Real or not FEMA taught me that when a threat is recieved it is assumed to be real until exacting proof of either the deadline failure issue or tech./logistical issues have made it impossible to fullfill. In that the terror alert under standing goverment doctrinal training dictates an elevation. You are trained to show caution to avoid things like 9/11 from reoccuring.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Do you work for FEMA? Maybe you can answer an unrelated question then, in the case of a major national emergency I have read that FEMA can be basically handed command of a particular division of US troops. I can't seem to find the info at the moment but I read that somewhere and the information included the name of the division and everything. Can you confirm this?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Do you work for FEMA? Maybe you can answer an unrelated question then, in the case of a major national emergency I have read that FEMA can be basically handed command of a particular division of US troops. I can't seem to find the info at the moment but I read that somewhere and the information included the name of the division and everything. Can you confirm this?

Only during times of disaster but I am fully qualified and able to work for them for money ......I just choose not to get paid for my work. I had to go thru the same security checks and training and if asked I think now in this day and age I would change my status, but only if asked I enjoy volunteering more.

The have juristiction in any area the President declares a federal disaster area which in turn puts the National Guard and some levels of Law Enforcement at their desposal, this facilitates the execution of curfews, parimeter control and cleanup efforts, but its nothing out of the ordinary for goverment agencies to have this support structure....Now as to their own roles they have an enforcement capability which allows them to provide security of FEMA crime and natural disaster scense so that investigations just like the NTSB/ National Transportation Safety Board and FAA/Federal Aviation Administration can be carried out without interfearance. Does that help you.

[edit on 31/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

top topics

join