Hackers, or the start of the Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Seeing one story on this, ok....but it seems more are popping up...

TV station hacker warns of zombies in Montana

baynews9.com...

GREAT FALLS, Mont. -- (AP) A Montana television station's regular programming was interrupted by news of a zombie apocalypse.

The Montana Television Network says hackers broke into the Emergency Alert System of Great Falls affiliate KRTV and its CW station Monday.

KRTV says on its website the hackers broadcast that "dead bodies are rising from their graves" in several Montana counties.

The network says there is no emergency and its engineers are investigating.

A call to KRTV was referred to a Montana Television Network executive in Bozeman. Jon Saunders didn't immediately return a call for comment.

Hacker warns of zombies on 2 Mich. TV broadcasts

baynews9.com...

MARQUETTE, Mich. -- (AP) No, zombies aren't attacking northern Michigan.

Two local television stations say hackers broke into their Emergency Alert System with messages Monday warning of a zombie apocalypse. Along with a crawl strip, an audio message warned viewers that "dead bodies are rising from their graves" and "attacking the living."

The messages ran on public station WNMU and ABC affiliate WBUP. Two Montana stations also were hit.

WNMU General Manger Eric Smith says police determined the source isn't local and may be from outside the country. He wasn't aware of any arrests and says equipment changes have been made to prevent future incidents.

Karole White, president of the Michigan Association of Broadcasters, says it's the first breach of the emergency system that she's aware of since its inception in the 1940s.

Should be curious to see if other such "hacker" attacks occur.... Sure, I highly doubt such a thing would ever happen, but still worth at least keeping an eye on it....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think there is already a thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Good find Op. I will keep an eye out for anymore stories. I have family in Michigan im going to contact them and find out what they know.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Oh my ...Can you imagine if you heard that live? Thats some scary shiznit!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Well considering that the only people that watch the Wilkos show are zombies themselves it seems a bit redundant to announce it there.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Perhaps it's a test run? Sort of like the aliens are invading broadcast back in day. Everyone really freaked out. People were shooting water towers, breaking into the stores for supplies. There were even suicides.

If not hackers, this may have been just a test. A test to gauge what kind of reaction they should expect, should they ever have to implement the broadcast system to announce a life-changing, global changing event.

Or it could just be hackers. It helps drive home Obama's executive order of yesterday. Gotta love synchronicity.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

could be. I was talking a friend in town about my experiences and he brought up one of his own when he went to montreal Quebec he said he had a map of the town he was in and he wanted to climb this hill he saw in the town but wasn't on the map. Neither was the dirt road he found up the hill. He said he followed the road and it lead him to a military compound with some trucks and buildings with an open gate and fense all around the complex. He said he walked passed the entrance and this soldier came out of one of the buildings and was screaming at him * Hey! you can't be here! You need to leave now!* and he said he heard something scream. and this person comes running out of one of the buildings with a straight jacket on and bullet wounds running straight at the guy. He turns around pulls out a pistol and shoots it a bunch of times in the head and it drops on the ground still screaming. The guy then screams at my friend * You need to leave now! you didn't see this* my friend just nods mouth dropped and just looks at the thing and says * I NEVER SAW ANYTHING* runs away. But i don't know how true that story is.
Its just a story my friend told me. But he looked pretty serious, so i don't know. Interesting thread anyways. Probably a hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Hey CS,freaky story from your friend! If its true what he saw,it need'nt be a zombie,is my first impression,because God alone knows what diabolical genetic/bio/chemical testing they could be doing on selected people? Like prisoners ,or homeless people-folks that won't be missed,for instance.People dissappear all the time.Maybe this used to be a dead normal guy,and they did some obscene experiment/tests-and it went wrong in a way they didnt anticipate-or Did anticipate,but it got a bit more hectic than they expected.If its true.Is your friend a reliable person? Only thing is,would they let some one live, who saw something so bizarre,on army property,in an identifiable location? Maybe your friend was lucky,and the army person who saw he was a witness,did'nt want to have to shoot an innocent citizen who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? Another one of their personnel may have decided to shoot your friend too,to be on the safe side.Well,freaky anyway.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I don't think a Zombie Apocolypse isn't possible, but I say false alarm. I think this case is most likely some local hackers in town, having a little fun. Also, the voice on the footage sounded like an Anonymous wannabe to me.

Starred because I like zombies and Flagged because the Steve Wilkos Show is hilarious

edit on 14-2-2013 by mandy1love because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
When my littlest one was about 4 (a very intuitive, honest stage) he had recurring dreams of a zombie apocalypse. Now he picked it up somewhere but I never played horror movies in our home when the kids were little. The closest he got was Thriller by M.Jackson. I really had to down play it for the little guy but have always remembered, this kind of freaks me out a bit. One solution is Cremation!

On the amc hit series The Walking Dead, the old man who owns the farm said something that just got to me when he said "When God said he was going to raise the dead, I was thinking he had something else in mind." or something to that effect.

If the Gov. ammo that has been purchased was for something of this magnitude, can you imagine what the world would look like during a full blown zombie Apocalypse? I mean how fresh would the bodies have to be in order to reanimate? How many people die per year?

According to the CIA World Factbook, as of July, 2005, there were approximately 6,446,131,400 people on the planet, and the death rate was approximately 8.78 deaths per 1,000 people a year. According to our nifty desktop calculator, that works out to roughly 56,597,034 people leaving us every year. That's about a 155,000 a day.

ask.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

If something along the lines of a zombie apocalypse(read:any disease/agent that makes people untenably violent,homocidal+irrational,if such is possible) had to happen,that continent would soon be in a heap of trouble.Ive noticed that quite a few members of this and other sites would apparently find that a delightfully fun game-come-to-life,the ultimate virtual reality playground-if i have to go by the gleefully enthusiastic response.I assume in such a case,its young guys,teenagers who dont know better.PEOPLE TAKE ALL THE MODERN CONVENIENCES FOR GRANTED.If such a thing had to happen,and globally,it could could put us back into the stone age.No more MacD+fastfoods,no Coke,no TV and internet,no Xbox,no essential services like police,medical,sewerage systems,garbage removal,Anything.Just lots of hard hard work every day,lots of death of loved ones,fighting+struggling to survive,never a moment to relax.NO FUN.Not for a long long time again,maybe decades.Wont be the exciting thrillride some expect-even if the "infected" don't pose a direct threat every day-life could be as it were 200 years ago.Involving backbreaking and often tedious work,manual labour-and lots of it,for a very long time.Dont sound like that much fun to me,quite aside from ever even laying eyes on a zombie.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Our own military has been conducting Zombie drills, with people with make up fake blood ect.. So that's got to tell you something.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

I wonder if it could be acclimating people to feeling and thinking a certain way towards infected individuals? What if so many people became infected that hospitals could no longer accept them and they were no longer capable of taking care of themselves due to the brain stem being involved and the only psychological part of them that remains is the fight or flight response?

The dead would in essence be considered zombies but in reality they would still have the capacity to wander off like what we see in advanced stage Alzheimer patients who get the sun downer syndrome.?

I know that I am grasping at straws here, but the reality which we know is changing little by little and the future for humanity is becoming less certain. This could go a long way to explain how the elites look at the average person, all people and why they already seem to have us condemned to never become part of their plans for the future of this planet and the possibility of thriving in a global utopia.

With the misuse of Atomic energy, the GMOs and chemtrails, tainted vaccines, lack of biological responsibility and birth control, the polluted waterways, fluoride, something needs to be done and like a horse swatting the aggravating flies from it's tail on a hot summer day, billions of people are being targeted for elimination more than likely.

Just how many generations away are we from seeing the truth of the Georgia Guide stones come to fruition?

You should join RATS forum and look up the thread from 04 called Conversations with a Cab driver. It was one of those treasures in archives that I have not been able to shake because it somehow spoke to me as a mysterious truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Opps the post above this one was actually supposed to be addressed to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

could be. I was talking a friend in town about my experiences and he brought up one of his own when he went to montreal Quebec he said he had a map of the town he was in and he wanted to climb this hill he saw in the town but wasn't on the map. Neither was the dirt road he found up the hill. He said he followed the road and it lead him to a military compound with some trucks and buildings with an open gate and fense all around the complex. He said he walked passed the entrance and this soldier came out of one of the buildings and was screaming at him * Hey! you can't be here! You need to leave now!* and he said he heard something scream. and this person comes running out of one of the buildings with a straight jacket on and bullet wounds running straight at the guy. He turns around pulls out a pistol and shoots it a bunch of times in the head and it drops on the ground still screaming. The guy then screams at my friend * You need to leave now! you didn't see this* my friend just nods mouth dropped and just looks at the thing and says * I NEVER SAW ANYTHING* runs away. But i don't know how true that story is.
Its just a story my friend told me. But he looked pretty serious, so i don't know. Interesting thread anyways. Probably a hoax.

Hi .. That was a nice read. Sorry I can't add any more to this thread but was wondering if you can ask you friend what town he was looking for or where exactly be was. Just curious that's all

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by grimreefer703

I wonder if it could be acclimating people to feeling and thinking a certain way towards infected individuals? What if so many people became infected that hospitals could no longer accept them and they were no longer capable of taking care of themselves due to the brain stem being involved and the only psychological part of them that remains is the fight or flight response?

The dead would in essence be considered zombies but in reality they would still have the capacity to wander off like what we see in advanced stage Alzheimer patients who get the sun downer syndrome.?

I know that I am grasping at straws here, but the reality which we know is changing little by little and the future for humanity is becoming less certain. This could go a long way to explain how the elites look at the average person, all people and why they already seem to have us condemned to never become part of their plans for the future of this planet and the possibility of thriving in a global utopia.

With the misuse of Atomic energy, the GMOs and chemtrails, tainted vaccines, lack of biological responsibility and birth control, the polluted waterways, fluoride, something needs to be done and like a horse swatting the aggravating flies from it's tail on a hot summer day, billions of people are being targeted for elimination more than likely.

Just how many generations away are we from seeing the truth of the Georgia Guide stones come to fruition?

You should join RATS forum and look up the thread from 04 called Conversations with a Cab driver. It was one of those treasures in archives that I have not been able to shake because it somehow spoke to me as a mysterious truth.

You almost got all that right. Blood typing. They release viruses. Bacteria. Your body then has to win, if it does not you die. If you win you claim your prize. New antigens, for new antibodies. With everyone being exposed on a daily basis to all your mentioned. Society is actually one big genetic experiment. And what they do is Harvest the DNA, think WW2 blood typing. Population gets roudy. You get rid of a bunch of em without people knowing the truth. Take the people who have *cures* or antigens to diseases. And scrap the rest. Maybe release society for round 2? I donno. I would perfer to just slam everyone in fema camps and relocate them to mega cities where i could conduct more genetic alterations with greater speed and survalence, documentation and full grounds to aprehend rare individuals for further testing when needed. Brilliant. And so the resses monkey human, Becomes the most viral. technologically advanced. Unified species. Able to wipe out planets by mearly breathing on them.

Be proud i guess. Tho it sucks we are the test subjects...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I saw how your Parliament was Joking about zombies while in session. What a trip. They were even yelling that there was a no tolerance policy on immigrant zombies not that zombies comply with immigration laws...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
When my littlest one was about 4 (a very intuitive, honest stage) he had recurring dreams of a zombie apocalypse. Now he picked it up somewhere but I never played horror movies in our home when the kids were little. The closest he got was Thriller by M.Jackson. I really had to down play it for the little guy but have always remembered, this kind of freaks me out a bit. One solution is Cremation!

On the amc hit series The Walking Dead, the old man who owns the farm said something that just got to me when he said "When God said he was going to raise the dead, I was thinking he had something else in mind." or something to that effect.

If the Gov. ammo that has been purchased was for something of this magnitude, can you imagine what the world would look like during a full blown zombie Apocalypse? I mean how fresh would the bodies have to be in order to reanimate? How many people die per year?

According to the CIA World Factbook, as of July, 2005, there were approximately 6,446,131,400 people on the planet, and the death rate was approximately 8.78 deaths per 1,000 people a year. According to our nifty desktop calculator, that works out to roughly 56,597,034 people leaving us every year. That's about a 155,000 a day.

ask.yahoo.com...

Your kid saw the thriller video. For the time, that was a pretty Hollywood zombie movie portrayal of undead monsters for him to relate too. I wouldn't think too much into his zombie dreams at a young age. If they continued up until today I might be a little more intrigued.

You mentioned you watched Walking Dead. In that series all the living are infected with something, so shortly after they die they come back. It doesn't seem to affect those that were dead before the break out. No bodies climbing out of graves anyways. How ever, there are some pretty deteriorated beings in that show.

If a zombie apocalypse was even remotely feasible I imagine, it would be similar to that. We would be infected with something, that either would turn us right into Zombies, or after we died we would come back. Not, literally animating any dead prior to the infection. How ever if you are religious or believe in magic, I suppose it would be just that.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

www.abovetopsecret.com... I made this thread about humans being bio weapons with a wealth of info in there that people need to know. Zombie apocalypse? no. But its very possible that a mutated rabies virus could get out. Very possible. What your daughter could be seeing maybe is virally infected humans by some mega mutated pathogen? I know that the masses are being infected in purpose on grand scale with all types of pathogens to get a polyploid human effect. If you don't know what that is you should look it up or read my thread.

Maybe the rage virus gets out? 28 days later in real life?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
very interesting

new topics
top topics

join