posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
edit on 13-2-2013 by alien because: Banned Returnee

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
faked moon landings.

reflectors placed by machines.

very possible.

The only way hoax believers will be satisfied is when another country lands a man on the moon. If that said country can prove that the USA faked the moon landings by visiting their supposed landing sites."if" this country does discover the hoax and refuses any government bribe to keep their mouth shut

boy o boy will there be a sht storm

could be the biggest hoax in history, i am on the fence right now, but if this happened i would laugh my head off but at the same time angry at NASA

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Sorry but that defense can be shot full of holes instantly, namely :

lunakhod-1, the RUSSIAN reflector.

As far as I am aware the ruskies never landed a man on the moon.

Better points would be:
* Why did the russians not blow the whistle?
* What of all the amateur observations at the time?
* Apollo13, which failed, clearly went round the moon ! So they could get there !

The video and photo evidence though is highly suspect but even that does not mean they did not go merely that the original photos (suppressed if they ever existed) were crap and they needed some good ones for publicity purposes.

So please when making an argument from either side shoot holes in it yourself first before posting here. Use your friends with a bet or booze.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Man went to the moon,

The only time man from earth set foot on another planet... The only downfall of manned space missions is this we didn't set up a base of operations to explore more of our solar system.

It's disappointing that we didn't continue manned missions to mars...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nice question, nice topic.

ricktroy thank you a lot for your views. I find them most interesting and logic.

Reflectors on moon could be unmanned operation. Without this part, best proof is video of Armstrong. Reflectors was actually "hard evidence" they use to support main hoax (like stones they bring back too), but they do not prove that man was on moon.

Why they dont go again on moon - and why should they?
There are unlimited number of reasons to go again on moon, but only reason against is money.

Or so they say.

I believe that we have plenty of companies or individuals that will pay billions just to take a picture on moon. But that wont happen.

edit on 13-2-2013 by poweref because: now i see this user banned. That is how forum is moderated and maybe truth kept back. I follow this story for plenty of years, but your knowledge was adding like final pieces to puzzle. Now that means im next.. oh si.. here they come..
edit on 13-2-2013 by poweref because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
edit on 14-2-2013 by alien because: Banned Returnee

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
My question is, if it was an unmanned mission, how did they pull it off without people knowing? It still would have taken a Saturn V to have enough fuel for them to get to the moon, manned or unmanned. You can't hide a rocket launch, especially that sized. So where's the extra launch?

Good point. It's the simple points that are the best ones.

I was going to say that perhaps the astronauts were spirited away pre-launch like in the film CAPRICORN ONE, which I saw at the cinema aged 10 and I loved it and still do and I think that is why I like to think they could have faked the moon missions. It's such an exciting thought.

But we see definite footage of the astronauts in zero g so they definitely got into orbit.

I think NASA is capable of secret launches... possibly with military help... a missile launch could be a simple cover story for an unmanned rocket launch perhaps.

What's with all these 'banned returnees' ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Nightaudit

My grandfather " James " helped machine some of the parts for it. It is there, it can be used even by anyone with the right equipment.

Does this mean man has been there, sadly no, it could have been placed by a robot rover. So this will not be any evidence either way, it is simply a very cool science project. One that lead us to realizing that the moon was once much closer to us, and one day will simply fly off Leaving us forever.

At my University, we used their telescope and bounced a blue/green high intensity laser off the reflector and used the data to calculate the round trip time and therfore the distance to the moon from the observatory. So I have definite proof that the reflector panel is where they say it is and the moon is at the expected distance.

Could it have been installed with an automated lander? Yes but you have to remeber the state of automation back then. In some respects, sending humans to site and align the reflector panels was the easier of two highly technically difficult tasks. Either one pushed at the limits of what was achievable with the technology of the day.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Read the whole argument please. This has been addressed already: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join