Crystals and minerals: - Serafinite.

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I bought a stone necklace recently, one I assembled myself mainly Serafinite center, two milky quartz's, two tigereyes and two magnesites. They look awesome together and the healingproperties I read in the book I liked.

This is a special place where I wanted to share with you the healingproperties of

Serafinite

from here

Seraphinite Healing Properties

Seraphinite cabachon♥ Spiritual enlightenment ♥ Self healing ♥ Spirit communication

Seraphinite is also known as Serafina.

Chakras - All Chakras, especially the Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Origin - Russia
Typical colours - blackish green, bluish green, yellowish green, or olive green: containing feathery inclusions of iridescent silver in intricate patterns

Seraphinite is a stone of spiritual enlightenment. It is said to be among the most important stones discovered for connecting and communicating with higher energies. It facilitates conscious awareness on many higher planes. It is excellent for accessing self-healing. Seraphinite promotes living from the heart. It cleanses the aura, strengthens, activates and balances all chakras. Causes old patterns of disease or imbalance to fall away, thus creating space for new patterns of well-being to form.

Seraphinite is healing for nerves and brain cells. It activates the spinal cord and its links to the etheric body (aura). Seraphinite releases muscle tension up into the neck. It overcomes chills. Can help in promoting weight loss.




This is the second day I wear the necklace and as always the powers of the stones work immediatly. I definetly experience positive effects. I think this is a stone a lot of people should wear. I also think it goes well together with milky quartz since it is also a stone for the heart(chakra) which opens oneself up to love for yourself so to be open for love of others.

Like all stones, serafinite is awesome.




posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 


Very nice im sure, but is there any evidence of these healing properties other than the website that is selling the stones? Yes it may be ancient knowledge and all that, but from where?



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


Me !


Put me in observation, pls. Woah.

They kind of do what is told about them Crimsonmoon. If you have problems with anything, and you buy one according to what is described they do, one is destined to have benefits. Sounds unbelievable.. But "I" do confirm their workout since I have experiences with them.

Q: Is it right to say these properties are methaphysical?

They absolutely do what is told about them crimsonmoon, at least, that's what I tend to believe after use of them. Call me nuts.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Worth a shot. They are dirt cheap on Ebay. Maybe they have power or maybe just thinking that it does have power gives it power.

Crystals are interesting. The 13 crystal skulls that were scattered throughout the world supposedly represent the 13 planets, once they come together one of them supposedly gives up all the information stored in it. I think 7 have been found. It is said that one crystal skull can store more information than any computer we have today.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle
 


How can you be sure its not just the placebo effect in action?



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec
 


Crystal skulls..

another jumped up hoax to sell books...



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


Probably, something out there has to have some truth to it though. Afterall, the earth was flat for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years. The unknown is always untrue.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


Probably, something out there has to have some truth to it though. Afterall, the earth was flat for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years. The unknown is always untrue.


what????



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


People long thought that the earth was flat. It was argued for thousands of years. In 1899 there were calls to close the patent office because everything had been invented. My point is that when we answer one question a thousand more questions pop up. We don't know everything. Anything is possible. Our ego's tell us we do but obviously we don't.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Great share, OP!

I was a non-believer of Crystals for, well ever. When I met my partner, he was really into stones and their healing properties. I thought they looked nice, but never felt any energy from them until I held a Tibetan Black Quartz - which is hand mined by Monks in the Himalayan Mountains. It's energy pulled me in immediately and had this urgency to take it everywhere I went.

This stone changed my life. I have always been a skeptic and pessimist and didn't even notice a change in my mental state for several months after once I started looking up the healing properties of stones.
Now my home is filled with crystals and gemstones

For the non-believers, they will always be there. However I know the practice of healing with crystals has been used for decades within other cultures as well as becoming more popular through Western practices as well. My own opinion is that some of these stones have been around for thousands of years, growing from the energy of the Earth. To say they have no power is ignorant, because it cannot be disproved. Even Quartz is used in microchips as it is a powerful retainer of memory/energy.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


Sorry if come over as 'short' but, don't you love placebo??
?

Thank you for sharing RooskiZombie! Not all stones have an immediate superb thing on humans, like one is at once a believer because of a peculiar experience with them. But when they use them and are impressed afterwards.. yeah, then..

When I went to the shop for the serafinite (seraphinite, etc.) I stood before a herkimer smokey quartz necklace and had a sensation I suppose in what I should call the root chakra. Very peculiar, it was over suddenly. It was extraordinary. Very special. I wanted to buy it but hadn't enough money. Herkimers are naturaly formed double terminated (a tip/point at each end) crystals.

Crimsonmoon, if you have an illness or anything and you want to share, or just want look it up on the internet you may find a gem or mineral for it. They can be pricey when you buy large ones (at least here it is) but the small ones, well yeah, for its size, maybe pricey but efficient!
edit on 13-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)


I'd say buy a pendant!!
edit on 13-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I bought a stone necklace recently, one I assembled myself mainly Serafinite center, two milky quartz's, two tigereyes and two magnesites. They look awesome together and the healingproperties I read in the book I liked.

This is a special place where I wanted to share with you the healingproperties of

Serafinite

from here

Seraphinite Healing Properties

Seraphinite cabachon♥ Spiritual enlightenment ♥ Self healing ♥ Spirit communication

Seraphinite is also known as Serafina.

Chakras - All Chakras, especially the Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Origin - Russia
Typical colours - blackish green, bluish green, yellowish green, or olive green: containing feathery inclusions of iridescent silver in intricate patterns

Seraphinite is a stone of spiritual enlightenment. It is said to be among the most important stones discovered for connecting and communicating with higher energies. It facilitates conscious awareness on many higher planes. It is excellent for accessing self-healing. Seraphinite promotes living from the heart. It cleanses the aura, strengthens, activates and balances all chakras. Causes old patterns of disease or imbalance to fall away, thus creating space for new patterns of well-being to form.

Seraphinite is healing for nerves and brain cells. It activates the spinal cord and its links to the etheric body (aura). Seraphinite releases muscle tension up into the neck. It overcomes chills. Can help in promoting weight loss.




This is the second day I wear the necklace and as always the powers of the stones work immediatly. I definetly experience positive effects. I think this is a stone a lot of people should wear. I also think it goes well together with milky quartz since it is also a stone for the heart(chakra) which opens oneself up to love for yourself so to be open for love of others.

Like all stones, serafinite is awesome.


A stone is not going to get you any closer to spirituality than a bible, let go of the material things charlatans are preaching to you and look inside yourself, that is where you will find your path, not through a stone!



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you want spiritual healing find a Shaman.



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del
 



A stone is not going to get you any closer to spirituality than a bible, let go of the material things charlatans are preaching to you and look inside yourself, that is where you will find your path, not through a stone!


Really? Then why do Shamans carry these stones? I met Frank Many-horses, a well known Shaman in North America. He worked with my father as well, who is a stubborn, soviet man who is the most un-spiritual person i've known. The Shaman took his own Crystal off of his neck and put it around my father for protection.

Granted, just because you are familiar with these Crystals, they are only a tool in which assists in pertaining a spiritual mind set. Meditating with stones is a well known powerful enhancement



posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
reply to post by 1nf1del
 



A stone is not going to get you any closer to spirituality than a bible, let go of the material things charlatans are preaching to you and look inside yourself, that is where you will find your path, not through a stone!


Really? Then why do Shamans carry these stones? I met Frank Many-horses, a well known Shaman in North America. He worked with my father as well, who is a stubborn, soviet man who is the most un-spiritual person i've known. The Shaman took his own Crystal off of his neck and put it around my father for protection.

Granted, just because you are familiar with these Crystals, they are only a tool in which assists in pertaining a spiritual mind set. Meditating with stones is a well known powerful enhancement


I understand the purpose, it's all fluff like holy water and rosary beads, magicians use smoke and mirrors!



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
1nf1del, I assume you're just awake, and not enlightened.. Don't ask me where I got that from, no sorry.. heheh That's was messy..

You sound skeptical 1nf1del, you may be.

Skeptical does also mean inexperienced about a matter? It just because I wonder, have you ever worn a stone? you don't even need to stand open for them for them to have influence.

I am not telling people to just go buy stones I'm not a promoteam.

What is my purpose then?

Just sharing my wonderfull experience with another stone I bought. Many seem impressed.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by Angle
 


How can you be sure its not just the placebo effect in action?


the placebo effect is/can be more effective than a pharma pill

IN MY MOST HUMBLE OPINION



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


People long thought that the earth was flat. It was argued for thousands of years. In 1899 there were calls to close the patent office because everything had been invented. My point is that when we answer one question a thousand more questions pop up. We don't know everything. Anything is possible. Our ego's tell us we do but obviously we don't.


That's exactly my point, we don't know everything but that does not mean we should just make up stuff to fill in the gaps.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
reply to post by 1nf1del
 



A stone is not going to get you any closer to spirituality than a bible, let go of the material things charlatans are preaching to you and look inside yourself, that is where you will find your path, not through a stone!


Really? Then why do Shamans carry these stones? I met Frank Many-horses, a well known Shaman in North America. He worked with my father as well, who is a stubborn, soviet man who is the most un-spiritual person i've known. The Shaman took his own Crystal off of his neck and put it around my father for protection.

Granted, just because you are familiar with these Crystals, they are only a tool in which assists in pertaining a spiritual mind set. Meditating with stones is a well known powerful enhancement


Therefore its all in the mind... like a placebo .



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon
 


Ah, opinions. Everybody has one. The only credible ones are our own? That doesn't sound.......credible. As far as these stones having the effect claimed being from a trick of our mind or something supernatural, it makes no real difference if the effect is the same.





new topics
top topics
 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join