posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:59 PM
I saw the thread title, or thought I did, and started working on my own "top ten" list. However, since I was in a hurry, I thought it was household
items to combat a zombie.
I only went down a few in my list, before coming back to the computer, and accidentally reading the 'answers.'
Here's what I came up with, as combat weapons, before I gave up:
10. A remote: just turn off the TV, since zombies aren't real
9. The attic. If you have a retractable or collapsible ladder that leads to the attic, use it. With no way to climb up, zombies will mill around
below the hatch, and you can shoot them at leisure.
8. Shampoo. Squirt it on a hardwood or tile floor, and clumsy zombies will slip and slide, finally falling down. This will give you the chance to
deliver your attack.
7. Shovel. Less blood spatter than with an axe
6. baseball bat. Longer than a hammer
5. Firearm. Depending on how your home is stocked....
4. Fireplace poker
3. Can of hairspray and a bic lighter. While it would seem that using fire INSIDE the home is a 'short-range solution' at best, it does have the
advantage of allowing you to sear all of the zombie's input organs such as sight, smell, and hearing. grisly, but there you go.
2. Car battery and jumper cables. lay a large cookie sheet on top of your door mat. The black cable goes to the cookie sheet and the battery. Now
close the door. The red cable gets one end to the battery, the other to your inside door-knob.