It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Womb (Matrix) of Reality Explained - Two Become One and Transcend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Behind the veil of matter exists a Matrix (Womb) of light. Light reveals what it hits. The same sun that allows plants to grow also withers some. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. The same water that nourishes life also allows the clay to be molded. Depending on who you are speaking to about the nature of reality, the light may be the very thing that either helps or hinders. This has less to do with the light of knowledge that shines on the individual and more to do with the fact that light reveals what it hits. Some are slaves and others are free. This is true, but why is it true?

When all things are reduced, we each have equal opportunity to do two things. We think and we move. None of us make the sun shine, the Earth turn, our eyes see or our hair grow. We do not choose the bodies we occupy, the looks we have or the location we are born from. All of these things are predetermined by what came before. Other than the world we engage with, we think and move only. The quality of those thoughts and movements determine our freedom or enslavement we determine. Like a 2D shadow following our 3D bodies, the shadows we develop from thoughts and movements will follow us on the path of life. No man or institution can determine this. We light the fire we burn by or we are the light we use to show the way forward.

How can the human experience be restricted? If I jump up, will I land on the ceiling? Natural law says no. If I smoke, will I get cancer? Yes. Taking reward causes debt and suffering as a result. Debt must be paid. If I work out in the gym, will I live longer and avoid or postpone cancer? Yes. Suffering as a cause always produces reward from the work done. Again, natural law is a correspondence to future results. The quality of thoughts and movements determines future states of matter.

In a thread like this, you may be confusing the restriction of law with the promise of what law returns. It is easy to blame others and say you are enslaved. This is less true than you may expect from the surface of reality. The truth is that you are free and can only be enslaved by your own thoughts and movements. No matter the outer circumstance, we always have a choice. Consider these verses from the Bible. As you read, ask the question: Why did the architect of this Matrix (WOMB!) choose to construct it this way? Remember, a matrix is a womb that is building something from the network of laws and actions.

Galatians 3

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

First, what is faith? From a quantum mechanics viewpoint, this is the ability of the observer to collapse wave function. When we collapse the indeterminate wave function, we select a choice from the 5th dimensional probability space and collapse it into a choice by thoughts. That choice then takes what is indeterminate and determines it into reality. By faith, we can only make this determined state of matter by choosing the future state from the options available. Natural law governs this operation by first allowing law to govern the thief. Why are we a thief? What is the purpose of law? To govern the one that takes what is not lawful. Love fulfills this restriction. When we love, no law can be broken.

What does the baby first desire when born? To meet the needs of self. The mother's breast is reality. Soon, the baby discovers that there are desirable things around the mother. The hot oven door becomes a lesson in law. Soon, awareness expands sufficiently to move away from the mother and on to the wife. When two become one, a new thing is then created and the process repeats. When we are born, the sperm and egg are two becoming one. This is only possible because the sun and moon are two becoming one. The new life that is created must first pass the womb (Matrix of the Mother) before transcending past the restrictions of the enclosed space it occupies. When the Soul and Spirit find love, the Soul and Spirit then merge in the Matrix of the Earth Womb. On the tree of life, we can only engage this if we have the faith that it is possible. We can only collapse the wave function of realities we are prepared to experience. Law restricts our passage as a guardian.

The Bible says, "You must be born again." In other words, a water baptism (immersion into the river of life.) into this matrix so we can then pass to the digital matrix of pure word and consciousness of Spirit.

John 3

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Consider these Greek and Latin Words. Why does one linguistic root grow into a branch of knowledge telling this story and not another?

How about some simple words in the Greek and Latin to verify the Gospel message?

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice). We are sheep (Analog expression of Word) guided in the wilderness by a Shepherd (Spirit and digital Word). The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes for one purpose: To sheer our sin away and create something new from nothing. The wool is then washed white as snow and returned as a New Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind). A simple keyword search of the Bible will show you the verses connected with these ideas.

You are holding the keys to the door in your hands. Love unlocks all enclosures and removes all restrictions. You are your own jailer. The future will only be like the past if you choose it to be so. Apart form an alignment of will with God, what has been will continue to be for you. God's will is to give and receive. Only a thief continues to take.

edit on 13-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If religion isn't the first Matrix created than I have no freaking idea what can even be considered one...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If religion isn't the first Matrix created than I have no freaking idea what can even be considered one...

James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Now you do. Check the last quote in the OP.

"You are holding the keys to the door in your hands. Love unlocks all enclosures and removes all restrictions. You are your own jailer. The future will only be like the past if you choose it to be so. Apart form an alignment of will with God, what has been will continue to be for you. God's will is to give and receive. Only a thief continues to take. "

Give and receive over taking. It's better to give than receive. Reception is necessary. Taking is not.

edit on 13-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

ive read EWR but i dont understand so well your answer on your posts description.
the matrix explained ? by two becoming one ?

i think... the whole point of this matrix is... that it is ' inside out '

the whole torus-idea [ like the rodin thread ] is Off - because the torus itself is False
the torus itself is Witchcraft
and the torus itself is the prison of this matrix.

i cant find the pic back.... but it was a platonic solid - dodecahedron i think -
and it was folded Inverse, becoming a Torus

and imo this must ve happened when adam fell,
that the entire matrix became inverse, inside-out

sorcery is possible, by Evil, because the template for it IS this torus prison

and therefore,
not the ' combining of two ' is the answer: but Death.

...to can be Ressurected again OUTside this horrible witchcraft torus

bless

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
...the apple representing the dodecahedron / earths template

and when the earth itself turned InsideOut, so did male and female
because they , both, represént Earth

...and inside earth, Evil is sitting on top of this kingpin that keeps this reality InsideOut
and because male and female are still [ ! ] the kingpins,
Evils concern is to keep males and females Ego alive [ their Self ]

..see - every Sorcery can *only* function onto a Self
because it is the Self which provides the soul a template of ' understanding this world '
= the Self gives to the [ blind ] soul a Workable Hypothesis of this world

...but its a False one.

therefore, only by death can the soul get free
[ or go to hell: but that is a question aside of this topic ]

...either literal death,
or in THIS lifetime already: by death to Self.
[ and i dont mean the buddha-way; that is but a trick from Evil ]

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The two becoming one is non duality (not two) - or one without a second.
Non duality is a modern term for Advaita Vedanta which is at the root of all religions.

What is Non-Duality?
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by EnochWasRight

ive read EWR but i dont understand so well your answer on your posts description.
the matrix explained ? by two becoming one ?

i think... the whole point of this matrix is... that it is ' inside out '

the whole torus-idea [ like the rodin thread ] is Off - because the torus itself is False
the torus itself is Witchcraft
and the torus itself is the prison of this matrix.

i cant find the pic back.... but it was a platonic solid - dodecahedron i think -
and it was folded Inverse, becoming a Torus

and imo this must ve happened when adam fell,
that the entire matrix became inverse, inside-out

sorcery is possible, by Evil, because the template for it IS this torus prison

and therefore,
not the ' combining of two ' is the answer: but Death.

...to can be Ressurected again OUTside this horrible witchcraft torus

bless

Of all the things I have read from antiquity, I have never come across what you are referring to. Do you have any references to this that can be easily accessed? Links or videos?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Freedom is not really freedom. It is power. Truly, we are slaves to our anatomy and slaves to the template of life and the laws of the universe. But somehow, we manage to lead ourselves to believe we are free despite our anatomical limitations.

Freedom can only belong to the whole as a unified being. If there is no such thing, then there is no such thing as freedom.

If there is a god, God is the only free thing. The Jewish mystics say that the God head can be reached through strength (power) or mercy (love).

Whenever you have power or love, you think you have freedom, but you do not. You are only aware of it. You only know about it. You can feel free, but freedom isn't a feeling. Freedom isn't a knowing. It is unlimited ability and perceptual fortitude. Freedom is truth. But we don't see truth. We see a human shade.

So do we become god at some point, or do we continue being just humans? Or maybe we become gods who are neither free nor slave.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

So do we become god at some point, or do we continue being just humans? Or maybe we become gods who are neither free nor slave.

There is only God. God plays hide and seek.

The game started when doubt was placed - 'you can become like god', whispered the serpent. Since that idea was planted 'becoming' has been the name of the game. The idea of 'becoming' allows God to hide.

To be or not to be?
'Becoming' is a time based idea.
'Being' is timelessly present.

The idea of 'becoming' makes a dream stage appear made of imaginary time where God can pretend he is human and live in a dream of separation where he can experience the horror of not knowing that he is God.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

But there IS work to be done. One does not just realize this kind of stuff overnight. It is learned over time. A baby cannot comprehend the meaning of life. Things are learned and knowledge that is gained adds much greater detail to any perception

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Deep rest is all that needs to be done but no one can do deep rest.
Relaxation into boundlessness.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by Itisnowagain

But there IS work to be done. One does not just realize this kind of stuff overnight. It is learned over time. A baby cannot comprehend the meaning of life. Things are learned and knowledge that is gained adds much greater detail to any perception

It is realized when it is realized. It takes no time. The belief in time is the belief in 'becoming'. Always just out of reach.
A baby does not need reason and concepts to have peace and joy. It is the concepts, ideas and knowledge that seems to tear the one into two.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join