It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope John Paul II Returns?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
The antichrists spoken of in the Bible is all the 1000+ Protestant denominations. Catholicism is the only true form of Christianity founded by Christ.

Oh man, that's the funniest thing I heard in months!!!! So far this tops funniest of 2013!!! You should consider doing stand up comedy.

I love the molestations the best.

Catholicism is the only true form of Child Molestation, clothed in Religiosity. Your Dark Ages era is coming to the end with the complete collapse of Catholicism, and we all got front row seats to it.

Gotta Love it!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
The antichrists spoken of in the Bible is all the 1000+ Protestant denominations. Catholicism is the only true form of Christianity founded by Christ.

Oh man, that's the funniest thing I heard in months!!!! So far this tops funniest of 2013!!! You should consider doing stand up comedy.

I love the molestations the best.

Catholicism is the only true form of Child Molestation, clothed in Religiosity. Your Dark Ages era is coming to the end with the complete collapse of Catholicism, and we all got front row seats to it.

Gotta Love it!!!!

old johnpaul 2 is a faker and a liar, i am afraid.
letsrollforums.com...

since his assassination attempt was faked, maybe his death was also faked and
what might seem like a miraculous return from death (should he indeed resurface)
may simple be an exodus for him out of comfortable hiding. these tricksters are capable of
anything when it comes to the fulfilling prophecy and colluding to further strenghten their grip
on humanity.

the thread linked, which is a must read, brings all the fakery and contriving
together and paints a compelling picture you will not have perused before.

enjoy, dominicus!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Fake New York Times Newspaper headline

No image of lead coffin with the purported skull and bones

I would like to add something for the consideration of anyone with an open mind:

17 Cities of Seven Hills
www.plumdeluxe.com...

There is a sucker born every day.

edit on 3/21/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I thought of this thread when I read this lol... fits right in

Thieves broke into a small church in the mountains east of Rome over the weekend and stole a reliquary with the blood of the late Pope John Paul II. A custodian, Franca Corrieri, said she had discovered a broken window early on Sunday morning and had called the police. When they entered the small stone church they found the gold reliquary and a crucifix missing.

www.theguardian.com...

A religious reliquary containing blood from the late Pope John Paul II has been stolen from a remote mountain church in Italy, with speculation that a Satanic group could be behind the theft.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on R232014-01-27T15:23:22-06:00k231Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

They were probably after the gold, at $40 a gram it is worth its weight in coc aine. They guys behind this plan don't need to steal his blood if they needed it, they would have had it stored already.

And his gall bladder and spleen and anything else they might need - bubble bubble toil and trouble

This thread has been taken up here if you are interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Makes sense OP. I'm sure at least some of us get what you were putting across with regards to a false prophetic return.

However it wasn't difficult to notice the majority of replies to the OP have nothing to do with what was being said and actually have a very sectarian agenda.

I see no reason to comment further, except to say grow the feck up.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

It's Benedict that looks like a reanimated corpse.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Cinrad
reply to post by RickinVa

They were probably after the gold, at $40 a gram it is worth its weight in coc aine. They guys behind this plan don't need to steal his blood if they needed it, they would have had it stored already.

And his gall bladder and spleen and anything else they might need - bubble bubble toil and trouble

This thread has been taken up here if you are interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the thread I wanted to post that link too! I couldn't remember it at the time....Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Very weird...

JPII going to be made a saint in april...Do you know the last time a pope was made a saint..Well google it..

Now someone steal his blood..

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

CyberneticProphet

Jesus did not found any religion and his teaching was a completely different than the Bible shows you.

I know that Jesus was and is a God's son. As well as I know, that every single of us is the son of God. The church has denied Jesus all human qualities - only he can work wonders, he did not come into being by a sexual act and had no sexual contacts. Therefore, he must be an incarnation of God! Jesus Christ was absolutely a prominent charismatic personality. He is an admirable person who absolutely cured also people and did many other miraculous things.
The church presents him, nevertheless, as inaccessible. Therefore, they falsified his true apprenticeship, because such a representation is in awesome contradiction to that what Jesus wanted to teach his people. He wanted to show us that we are able to be just like him and therefore reach (become) God by him if we are as he is. There is a gigantic difference to do miraculous and some first level value and then to say that I also would be able to do this, or whether it is shown as an inaccessible miracle of an inaccessible God. The second variation is that of the church propagated. The person is small and to this great God you can come only via the church, you alone cannot manage it. This gives power to the church and limits from the start the possibilities of the person.
Jesus did not found the Catholic Church. Persons like you and me have founded confessions, supported on their faith. Either based on the history of Jesus, Buddha, Krishna or Mohammed or based on that what they believed what would have happened. Jesus did not come to found a religious community. He came to the people to show: „Hello people, I am a person like you and look all the things I can do. You are also able to do this. I am a person like you. I am the son of God, as well as you. You can become like God, as well as I am. “This was his life-task, this was his teachings.
Jesus was a person like you and me, also with all human qualities. One needs only to think about his fit of rage in the temple when he knocked flying states of stallholders and was wild. Today he would very probably do the same, in view of the wealth of Vatican and the 1 billion people that suffer or die of hunger. Yes, I am sure of that. He also has preached at that time not in his own "church", but went to the poor man, outcasts and dying - and this free of charge. Probably he was also married and had therefore a partner (Maria Magdalena) as it was just usual at this time. There is also nothing wrong with it, it is quite simply the human nature. Thus, an orgasm is the union with the highest source. There exists no time at such a moment, it is the pure being.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I looked at the webcams of the tomb as well as of St. Peters Square, and they aren't really webcams as much as taking pics a minute or half minute apart. So if the demon who will be riding JohnPaulII is really fast, it can time the opening of his coffins in between the webcams single-shots, put them all back together quickly, and nobody will be the wiser. In fact, JohnPaulII is probably walking among us now, giving everyone he passes the willies and making his way towards his next appointment - hopefully somewhere with a real webcam.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Cinrad
I heard some interesting inside information today, it may well have been mentioned in the many pages written about this subject already but I am going to say it because I hears it from a source that I trust and has access to the cardinals. He said that Pope B16 resigned because when he came in he tried to change the structure of the church and he has realised that it is too big a job for him - physically he can't handle the pressure and spiritually he cant do it either. Analyze his papacy and what he has said about his resignation and this fits in. So he realizes the church is corrupt and he cant change it and doesnt want to continue as its leader.

So as to JPII coming back, I am leaning more towards B16 being declared a non-pope, a pope who never really was (read up onDonatism (par 3 in particlar)) and therefore the next pope will be considered "the glory of the olive" not B16. So probably JPII will not come back this time but perhaps the next. For what it's worth

Come to think of it, Benedict fits the video quite well in this hypothetical situation. Notice the part where it says (im paraphrasing) "The sixth king was, is not and yet is". The way this fits the pope emeritus this way is because he was pope, is no longer due to resignation and yet is in many senses. He lives, and yet he is also counted as a pope in Vatican History.

So say, Francis I is the real "Gloria Olivae" and not Benedict. He fits the description well. Look at what he has done in the 11 months of his papacy. Look at the many changes. You know how the Olive Branch is a sign for peace? What is Francis trying to do? Promote peace among the people.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I used to visit the site with the webcam every now and then but haven't clicked on it for a while.
Just tried it and it says " page not available ".

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Interesting. I wonder with all the signs going on about Septemner 20 something being the start of something big, I wonder if we have missed the one date under our very noses. October 31, a mega ritual of darkness and boost to occult power. October 31 is supposed to be the day that demons are allowed out of hell to run amok for a day, then all saints day on the following day send them back to hell. My parents came from a little village in Italy, Nov 1st was called the day of the dead, when they were supposed to come back to visit, custom was to leave a plate of food out for them overnight. My dad said the food was always gone next morning. But that was because someone in the family got up and ate it in the middle of the night - hey, they were tough times.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

You could sit and stare at strip of wallpaper and see faces,signs and symbols.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberneticProphet

That is exactly what they would have you believe. The Muslims are taught exactly the same thing of their faith, but there's nothing to prove either of them. Protestants believe basically the same things as the Catholics, minus the Mariology. Eastern Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants all use the same [Nicene] creed too. So what distinguishes the Catholic Church, if anything, from these others?

edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Edgar806

I lean towards the Bible in translating this. Where you mentioned the video as having said, "The sixth king was, is not and yet is". This is actually a quote from Revelation 17:10, which says 'There are seven kings. Five have fallen, one is [the sixth], and the other has not yet come...'

If you count the kings of that 'great city' which sits on 'seven hills' since it became a sovereign nation with the Lateran Treaty in 1929, there have been eight kings - and as it says in Revelation 17:11, 'And the Beast that was [alive], and is not [alive], is himself is also the eighth, and is of he seven, and is going to perdition.'

The revelation of the meaning of these verses came out during the reign of Pope John Paul II, who was the sixth sovereign King [the previous five having fallen] of that smallest country in the world, known as the Vatican City.

It is thought that the 'resurrected' Beast would be Pope John Paull II, because he was the only one who was wounded, but the wound is described as 'fatal' or 'mortal', which his wound wasn't.

There is an alternative to Pope John Paul II and that is Judas Iscariot, the traitor disciple, who was described as the 'Son of Perdition', and who will be the one resurrected to appear as 'Jesus Christ at his second coming'.

This would make Pope Francis [the eighth Head/Leader/Sovereign] the eligible candidate for this position. He just hasn't shown his true colours yet, but is showing subtle signs of having been a disciple in a previous life.

It is the False Prophet of Revelation 13:11-18, who 'exercises all the authority of the first Beast [from the Sea] in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell on it to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed...'

Pope John Paull II didn't die from the gunshot wound to the stomach, so he doesn't qualify. Also there is no purpose to resurrecting him. Having 'Jesus at his second coming' is another story and explains how the false prophet gets people to worship him.

However the Saints / Elect will know who to expect in advance, (Revelation 17:8) and they won't marvel when they see the 'Beast that was, is not and yet is'. Thus he is the 'abomination that causes desolation' i.o.w. 'the false god/idol who causes religious desolation' - destruction!
edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: Addition.

edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: Proofing

edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: Addition.

P.S. The False Prophet also causes people to make images of this Beast/Christ, that he has the power to give 'life' to... which explains why there are so many Christs - they are all one and the same - clones of the original Beast.
edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: Addition of P.S.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberneticProphet

Claims someone who does not realise that all Protestant denominations are also catholic churches!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join