Odd Structure in 'NoWhere' China. No info article even more odd.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Here is a Live Science article entitled:

Mysterious Chinese Buildings Explained

This has probably been covered before. I find it odd though the article pops up claiming to explain anything about these structures out in the middle of the desert when they have made no attempt to even dig for rough information to explain them.

Here is the text of the article:

In 2011, an ex-CIA analyst discovered mysterious structures in the deserts near Kashgar, Western China. The structures included some large buildings as well as a big, U-shaped complex

Though they are in the desert, they are near rail lines and the airport.

Not a secretCredit: Google MapsBut though the exact purpose is unclear, the sites are probably commercial or industrial locations experts say.

The structures aren't far from Kashgar, one of the main cities in the Xinjiang province of China.

In general, the region of Kashgar has been singled out by the Chinese government as a special economic zone that should undergo major development over the next several years

So what is it? An explanation that isn't an explanation at all. Did the CIA let the cat out of the bag on something they shouldn't have, or does a LiveScience blogger have too much time on their hands with not enough time to actually investigate something?

www.livescience.com...
edit on 13-2-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
D.U.M.B. for SURE. That road seems to follow the tunnel, which is exactly what I'd expect to see at a TBM entrance.

Nice find!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xquietonex
D.U.M.B. for SURE. That road seems to follow the tunnel, which is exactly what I'd expect to see at a TBM entrance.

Nice find!

Equating it to "commercial activity" just doesn't cut the mustard. IMO

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I assume you don't know how to use the search feature?

Second line.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
I assume you don't know how to use the search feature?

Second line.

I assume you don't know how to link threads you are referring to?

Don't worry. It comes in time...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

PS, before you get ahead of yourself. This thread is about the article "explaining" but not offering any explanation of the buildings. Not just the buildings themselves.

In any case.

I eagerly await your grand wisdom Obi Wan.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by weavty1

PS, before you get ahead of yourself. This thread is about the article "explaining" but not offering any explanation of the buildings. Not just the buildings themselves.

In any case.

I eagerly await your grand wisdom Obi Wan.

Oh SNAP!

I think 'commercial activity' is a pretty all-encompassing Chinese phrase for 'Party business, move along...'

top topics

join