It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bear police caught on scanner discusing burning down the cottage dronner was in and then it burn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by mee30

haha- that was great.

George Carlin would be proud.

The not so funny part about your comedy routine- is the fact that it is true.

We pay them to abuse us.

I dont want their help anymore if thats how they are going to act.

::takes ball home::

Wow the great George Carlin? I am flattered, thanks very much.

It is very strange being alive today, sometimes I do have to ask myself is it me? Am I the crazy one? Is stealing off people to prevent others from stealing off them actually the way things should be done? Are "pre-emptive strikes actually justifiable?

There are sooo many things that we just do not tolerate or accept in society... Like murder and torture and theft and kidnapping and slave labour and punching people in the face just in case they were going to hit you (pre-emptive strike) etc etc... Unless the gov does it of course, and then we just make excuses for why it is okay! It really does boggle the mind...

But yeah, I'm not playing anymore either!

We could do a just say no parody, you know the song about saying no to drugs?

Here...

Actually listening to some of the lyrics again it kinda fits already! Would just need to change the video...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Only the best for you my friend, red carpet and everything...

Yeah they do kinda make it easy with all the material they provide comedians (which I am not btw)... Really if you delve a little deeper the comedy side of it is probably just our coping mechanism for dealing with the situation we find ourselves in...

Like the other chap pointed out it really isn't funny, it's pretty tragic...

As for restarting the thread, don't worry there will be no need. Your thread is great and it will get to the front page if it hasn't already.

edit on 13-2-2013 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

When I used to read things like this I would get angry at the world
Now when Read it I get angry at myself for not getting angry any more
Lmao your dam'd if you do and hour dam'd if hiu don't

edit on 13-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: Wording

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I thought burning peoples out of there homes went out with the wild west???

What a predicament!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Only in America; Invading country's who support to al qaeda methods of killing, but burning a man in a home is okay by US ethical standards.... What a joke.

But I guess since the murder of Osama bin laden was celebrated through out the US i guess the stage was set to support this kind of acts.

No i'm not saying Osama was good, not sure if his even a real person or not, none the less. If you want to take moral high ground in the world then atleast give people a descent trial.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Wow last week it was talk of killing "suspected" terrorists with drone strikes, now its actually killing "suspected" killers with "ye" age old burning of the stake. What is our country coming to where due prosess is just a term of the past? Make sure hence forth your not suspected of a crime TPTB might just kill you to save court costs!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What if ole Dorner pulled a Wilkes Booth and had a decoy in that house and escaped. Then the hunts off and he can pop up any time any where... I know not likely, but still it would be like an awesome novel. He had so much time to plan and such confidence in his manifesto.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Well you couldn't be any more wrong. The police have NO interest in protecting you. It was just a clan meeting out there. He killed some of their brothers so they torched him. No need to verify if he had a couple tied up inside like the other house he was in. No need to even verify if it was him.

He wasn't a good guy, but you are clowning yourself if you think this was right. They could have gassed him out. Cops have a million other ways to handle these types of situations. NEVER have I heard of police burning a house down to get a man in modern society.

The police have stated over and over again it is not their job to protect the citizens yet some ignorant people still believe that. Actually look up the case of the woman that called in due to a man breaking in her house yelling he was going to rape her. The cops showed up the next afternoon and told her it wasn't their job to protect her when they complained. Or the case of the young soldier that was punched in the face when the police showed up 45 min late when someone was breaking in his house.. he got punched by the cop and laid on the ground. Or the fact that police in Chicago will no longer be responding to burglaries, assaults, and other "small" crimes.

The police are there to collect taxes in the forms of fines by denying simple freedoms. Have a drink in public? fine. Go over the speed limit? Fined. and so on and so on.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Mad world.

We don't even pretend anymore.

Our conversion into a third world culture seems nearly complete.

Nice job everyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They should have used a personal rocket launcher on the house. That would have been more impressive. What's the difference if the house was blown up instead of looking like swiss cheese from all the bullets. Either way the home would have to be replaced.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
Wow last week it was talk of killing "suspected" terrorists with drone strikes, now its actually killing "suspected" killers with "ye" age old burning of the stake. What is our country coming to where due prosess is just a term of the past? Make sure hence forth your not suspected of a crime TPTB might just kill you to save court costs!

that's right...kill someone, and you will be killed. everybody is all excited about this guy having some type of rights. gees, where have you been, if you do not give up immediately, and cause LE to fear you, you will be killed by any means necessary. this has been going on for decades. why should LE risk their own lives, just so this SOB can have his day in court?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think the lesson to be taken away from this is to never hole up in a flammable house. Always find a rock house or a cinderblock one. Or a sod house. Anything the pigs can't burn.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
........ and another example of the disregarding of the Constitution in yet another instance. It was LAST YEAR in my daughters 4th grade curriculum we discussed Due Process ( the 5th and 14th amendments).... maybe folks need to return to elementary school to comprehend the problem here. Now our police can send in "burners" to burn someone alive or they can choose to flee the fire and be shot to death without trial or judgement. The police themselves murdered 2 women trying to kill this man.... will they be held accountable.. or on paid administrative leave?

police gave NO WARNING when they shot this 71 year old woman and another while looking for Dorner:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There is a serious problem in this country which has gotten completely out of control. We cant deny it now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I am soooo thoroughly disgusted with the LAPD (and any others involved) in this entire fiasco.

People surely will NOT stand for this and it will wake them up.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I was listening to the scanner last night too and at one point, during the fire, someone had a "hot mike" and you could hear laughter and carrying on. Laughing out of relief that it was over? Perhaps, but the whole thing really had this surreal feeling to it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ummmm.. Excuse me? How many cops and innocents did Dorner have to murder in cold blood and ambush before they stopped playing games with him and stopped the attempts to give him a nice, warm handcuffing moment with the perp walk for all to see??

Has it occurred to anyone that Dorner FORCED this outcome by his own choosing? I doubt he really wanted fire as the method. Who does?! However, for suicide by cop? What else did he have?? He was going to die on California's Death Row if he was LUCKY.

If not? He was truly a man in the worst of ALL worlds. He would be going into the maximum security prison world as an ex-LAPD cop. Not even a small town cop he could claim was a good guy or something...but LAPD. WELL KNOWN LAPD at that. Now usually, guards may be half way decent to a cop on the inside. Not Dorner. He's a Cop KILLER too!

So the outcome is tragic but entirely expected. I wouldn't have bet cash on it. I wasn't that sure. Expected is a fair word though. He had ZERO future once the media lights went off.....outside of torment and anguish inflicted by all sides of the system, once inside. I think he went out in a blaze of glory, as intended. He likely just didn't mean it to be THAT literal.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Due process is a incidental benefit enjoyed by the guilty. Not because they deserve it, but because the rest of us do.

Eliminate that and there is nothing special about our form of governance.

Hopeless.

edit on 13-2-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

let me get this straight...

they supposedly had this guy surrounded inside a cottage...next thing you know they have to blackout the cameras because it is giving away their tactical positions, and then like magic we are returned to the scene of the burning remains of a cottage with a charred "body" inside..

mind you till this very moment unless DNA results are published, the subject was NOT 100% identified...

but of course people will always listen to the "official" story presented by the controlled media and accept it as fact.

edit on 13-2-2013 by EnoEht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It was also broadcast live on TV from news channel KCAL.

The police are very clearly heard yelling "Burn it down! Burn that blankedy blanker(My wording) down".

Take a listen for yourself.

Doesn't sound much like tear canisters to me.

~OkieDokie
edit on 13-2-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join