It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bear police caught on scanner discusing burning down the cottage dronner was in and then it burn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by jaffer44

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by jaffer44

No problems my friend.
Though your link is not working yet.

:-(
Here is the link
youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQMU1RNURtHs

That's not a link.
Could you please remove the percentages with their appropriate symbols, so I can help you upload this?

Or the title of the video.

Thanks that would be great the name is
Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here it is

edit on 13-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Here's the link he is talking about....those % things are different characters. If the link does not work below then replace the end of any youtube video with "QMU1RNURtHs"

www.youtube.com...

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Whoever that poster is that said the cops were justified- should not reply anymore until you wise up.

Cops are not the good guys anymore- those days are long gone. All they are these days is gangbangers with badges. I see no difference between the two besides the fact that cops get paid to illegally harm-kill-harrass-and arrest citizens for 'crimes' they commit daily.

If they burned down the cabin with a person inside of it-intentionally trying to burn him alive- Then they might as well just drive themselves down to the LA County jail and surrender themselves for the murder and torture of
American citizen.

Yea- the guy killed a couple people. He was more than likely guilty- he should have had his day in court just like everyone else regardless of how nutso hey may seem to be.

What makes these cops any different then him? Anyone here really going to try and say that the LAPD -SWAT-wasnt capable of breaching a cabin without burning it down to the ground?

Of course they could- they just wanted to see him burn-to hell with the law right?

Justice served? Not even on a good day. If he was in the Cabin- where could he have escaped to?

I guess you are allowed to go beyond excessive force if you are a Cop.

They better make sure it is him- they have a habbit of shooting at the wrong people.
How bad would they feel if they found out that they set fire to not only him- but possibly others?

They are all murderers. Esp the police. Burning down the cabin with the suspect inside is NOT fighting crime.
Those cops should be put on the Row for this.

(I doubt the guy would burn the cabin and himself as a way out)- Who else would have started the fire if not the cops? Esp when they were caught suggesting it on the damned radios.....fools.

I swear there is more damage caused by the police then by the criminals.

'LAs finest' - You are an embarassment.

I hope the stories are true and every single one of them rots in jail. THE LAW IS THE LAW remember?
edit on 13-2-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Also, here is youtube to over an hour of audio: www.youtube.com... with a link to a transcript at http:// pastebin .com/Ad4Re62t (work in progress it looks - remove the two spaces as it would not link proper in here). I assume this stuff is all over ATS but this is first thread I came into so excuse any redundancies.

edit on 13-2-2013 by ratboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
He is a killer, he's on record as having killed and planning to kill more. If he's holed up, the duty the Police have to protect me is to do whatever they need to to take him down by whatever means is the least risk to them. Shot, burn, blow up, whatever.

If I was my house, I have insurance and I'd say go ahead. Finish this already..

Does your comment mean your precious house and material possessions are more important to you than the lives of Police Officers attempting to take out a killer?

You are a very sick and selfish person. Money and material things will be a curse around your neck all your life.

And if he had a hostage? Oh wait I get it the hostage could be in on it so we'll burn it down just in case and then if there is a hostage we'll blame it on the perp.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Nicely said
There is know doubt the the police planed and burnt it on purpose.
The link is fixed on the main page if you want to hear the scanner.
The funny thing is people were posting you watch they will deny it . Lol
We got the 8 burners one part of the audio says

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Cant listen to it at the moment.

Burners?

Burner= Pistol

yea- I can see them trying to talk their way out of this.

Well- we know lightning didnt strike the place- meth lab didnt blow up inside-

If the police had any integrity left- they would come out and say.... "Yea we burned that dude up like he was a Smore"...Instead of.... "that fire was already there- he must have started it to keep us out".

Sad part is- I can actually see them saying something as ridiculous as that.

Where is the accountability? Part of me thinks this story aint over yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Did you download a copy of the vid before it was removed? It could actually prove to be quite an important piece of evidence...

I didn't need to about 5 guys did all at once.
Knowing they would deny it straight away lol but feel free the link is fixed now
:-)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You WOW!

It is at 1:10 or so..

(POLICE RADIO)

WE'RE GONNA GO UM... WE'RE GONNA GO WITH THE PLAN...WITH THE BURNERS...
(pause)
WE WANT IT UH...(pause) JUST LIKE WE TALKED ABOUT...
(pause)
7 ACTIVE BURNERS DEPLOYED, AND WE HAVE A FIRE.

Yikes. The officer sounds very hesitant to mention their actions on the radio.

edit on 13-2-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thier is also audo of them saying burn the mother f&@(er burner the mother f@&er
a cop talks to base saying he can see blood on the wall at the front of house.
then base tells him basically stand down 8 burners on the way

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hours later, according to police, a SWAT team stormed the cabin, which caught fire after police detonated smoke devices inside the structure, a law enforcement source told CNN.

This is what CNN reports presently. It clearly is a lie, as police deploy "burners", and at their sucessful deployment, report,
not, 'we have smoke'
but 'we have fire.'

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

Hours later, according to police, a SWAT team stormed the cabin, which caught fire after police detonated smoke devices inside the structure, a law enforcement source told CNN.

This is what CNN reports presently. It clearly is a lie, as police deploy "burners", and at their sucessful deployment, report,
not, 'we have smoke'
but 'we have fire.'

Good catch
Yep thoughs guys might be crazy conspircy tin foil hatters but its playing out just as they said it was going to

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

If I could give you anymore stars I would... Well said...

Glad people are speaking out and telling it like it is,,, You know I wanted to do some comedy type sketch where you have a group of people and they would like a little security for themselves and their families, so they hire like a security firm, would go a little like this...

Customers rep: Me and my good friends here would like a little security around the area as we have had a few burglaries and a few unsavory characters hanging around. We also need some general duties taking care of like road maintenance, street cleaning and keeping the parks nice and tidy for us. Is this something you can do?

Security firm: Certainly! We will give you a quote and you can let us know what you think...

Customers rep: Wonderful, that is a weight off our minds! We feel safer already... We'll take it!

Security firm: Excellent, we'll be in touch soon...

*some time later*

Security firm: Just to let you know we have run into a few snags it the financial department so we have increased our prices and debited your accounts accordingly.

Customers rep: Wait, you did what? You just took more money out of our accounts? But, but that is theft!

Security: Look, you want to be safe don't you? So we're making you safe, that costs plenty of money! Plus you want all this other stuff done! I mean, what would you do without us? We mend your roads and clean your streets and take your rubbish away and make you better when you are sick!

Customers rep: Yes but this was all agreed upon in the quote!

Security firm: Okay you are getting a little aggressive now I will have to ask you to calm down or I will be forced to drag you off and lock you in a cage until you do! For the safety of the group of course...

Customers rep: What the?? I am the one in charge here young man! I pay your wages!

Security firm: We're just doing our job sir and keeping you all safe... And while we're on the subject you might want to put that cigarette out and put down the burger as they were outlawed last week, we deemed them not very safe!

Customer rep: Outlawed??? Is this some kind of joke??? We employed you, remember!

Security firm: Ahhhh sir put down the burger... *draws weapon* Sir, I won't ask you again... Put down the burger and step away...

Customer: *mouth half stuffed with burger* WTF...

BANG BANG BANG...

Security firm: dispatch... We have another slime ball for you here... Yeah, just kept stuffing that burger into his face, dirty burger boy! We do believe he was dealing them too... Think of all the poor kids we have saved from this menace! Send a team to come scrape this piece of **** of the street...

Something like that anyway... I don't know how people can't see how ridiculous it all is! You could go on of course and have the security firm taking out loans in the name of their customers etc etc... People would find it stupid and strange... But this is what happens today!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Lmao thanks for the giggles
How much are tickets to your show ? I'll take 3 please

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Ha Ha no probs, glad you liked it... And for my number one fan the tickets are free!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

haha- that was great.

George Carlin would be proud.

The not so funny part about your comedy routine- is the fact that it is true.

We pay them to abuse us.

I dont want their help anymore if thats how they are going to act.

::takes ball home::

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Woohoo front row
I get this feeling the show has just getting started and we are going to need a lot more huomor like that.
Just watch your back though we lost a gokd comedian not long back

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If one of you folks with better writing skills wants to redo a thread in a better format that might get to the front page please feel free.
I think this is one of the most important news items today and its going to fade away into the either

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo

not, 'we have smoke'
but 'we have fire.'

Yea- sure- blame it on the smoke grenade. We will all just forget about the whole radio conversation like it never happened.

So they stormed the cabin- and used a smoke grenade...

-ok.....so how did the guy die? Couldnt have died by fire if that were the case(not enough time).

Since it was SWAT- where was their tactics ?

:::throws BS flag:::
15 yards- loss of down.
It is now 3rd and long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join