It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bear police caught on scanner discusing burning down the cottage dronner was in and then it burn

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's really too bad we didn't get questions answered at the press conference, but that was their plan that's how they do their cover ups - by delaying reports until nobody is paying attention. It is their classic M.O.

I think the Sheriff of San Bernidino County should be recalled for lying to the American people and leading an operation that clearly shows he violated his oath to the Constitution of the United States operating outside the scope of the law of the land.

Most of the media is parroting the Sheriffs words as they usually do with law enforcement leaders, but even ex-prosecutor Vincent Napolitano called the Police involved in the operation liars on Headline News and they played the best recordings back to back of the police talking about the plan, the burn, deploying the burners - we have fire as well as the police yelling and screaming like madmen possessed by demons, saying burn that mf place down, burn it down! I may upload the recordings if I can't find them soon.

As long as the media allows law enforcement to lie, they get away with it. The only reason we know what happened is because the media was embedded in Big Bear despite the police trying to keep them out.

Certainly if Dorner did what he is accused of he deserves his fate, but due process is for all even the most heinous criminals. The Sheriff department actions proves that Dorner's beef with LE was true as they are operating as criminals outside the law in order to get revenge and instant gratification for one of their own being killed - that puts them in nearly the same category as Dorner.

I would like to know if outside agencies such as the FBI were imbedded with this group and if they instigated or steered the tactical plan in any way. Especially since it appears much like Waco where they used armored vehicles to knock down walls and then once opened up deploying their burners. Also, still no mention of what occurred as in what parties were communicating with him and what those communications were when Dorner's cell phone went active prior to his death.

Bottom line is we know the Sheriff of San Bernidino County are a criminal gang working outside of the law making their own rules and whoever was the spokesman for the Sheriff's office in yesterdays news conference is a god damned liar. If you care contact your representatives and the media and demand the truth be known and run these criminals out of LE.
edit on 2/15/13 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Wow thanks
God I wish i could write like you guys
When i first started this thread I was defently swayed to the don 't burn it side.
Only because i know when precedence like these are alowed and even cheared for when it's a bad person they the. Become normal practice.
The problem with this is after 5 or 10 years we become desensitized and complacent, it becomes so normal that the tactic gets used against everyone and by this time you can never get them to stop just like taxes once they are apoved and started they never disapear.
Here is some exemples.
Once upone a time when I was younger we used to grow weed in the back yard.
this is how a bust used to happen
2 or 3 police would come around they knock at your door to give you the search warrent and you could almost see the disapointment in there faces that they had to do this.
You would let them in sit down and the question would be ask do you have any drugs in the house.
So you'd go arohnd give them your pipes and bongs any weed. The. You had to take them out the back so they could take the plants.
Back in the house the police would say is that all you have we will bring the dogs if we think you are holding out
then time to do the paper work i offered them a coffee as we sat and filled it out.
As they were getting up to leave i jokingly asked the cop couldn't he just leave me a bud and to my suprise he actuly did.
Me and almost all my mates used to grow and I can tell you the above senero was the norm.
Then Over the years in the media we started seeing raids go like this
Knock knock knock police we have a warrent then before you even have time to open the door there trying to bust it down they storm in like your hidding Binladin in your bedroom hands on guns through the door kids scream and crying.
So i get angry that there freaking my kids out and tell them to settle down so i then am handcuffed and put forcea le in a chair to answer questions all the while my kids are screaming and worried.
Now i haven't taken drugs for about 15 years I work and pay my taxes they raided me because a nebour didn't like us and on dob a dop dealer week they gave my house and i suspect they also had one or 2 friends also do it otherwise they wouldnt have gotten the warrent to start with.
Why the big differnce in the way bust go down now ?
We didnt notice because all difrent little bits of legisltion were slowly over the years that alowed the second search warrent to be valid
Years ago anomonis phone calls were not a valid reason just like intel from a crim to stop him going to jail wasn't enough..
Now why the agresion.
We have been tricked first our govenment strips away our right to deffend ourselves the the media munipulate us into thinking the world is unsafe and a bad place
Remember we have stricked gun gontrol laws in Australia so there isnt a gun in every home.
Every time a police officer get hurt it would be splashed all over the front page of the newspaper.
Police are taught and trained even brain washed into believing everyone is out to to harm them and they need to show there authority and power at all times witch is a big mistake.
That only works on children you want respect from an adult yoh have to give it
The policd have been taught not to trust us now.
Tazzer's are another exemple of how it is slowly intriduced for valid reasons but then as normal the power gets abused.
This is why the more I think about it the more I firmly believe that what they did was wrong and dangerous.
Only in a war zone did we once find it exepable to burn and blow things up, we accepted this because when a solidors were at war the are NO LAWS so we understand how hard it is for them.
THIS IS NOT A WAR ZONE AND THEY ARE NOT SOLDERS
Like I said if people just sit in the chair parrot what the tv says and defend these things they wont just keep happen it will get worse and once we think its normal to do this when they do kill an innecent person it will be blamed on the suspect there chassing

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Another thing I do not believe the police at the cottage site have brocken any laws coming up with idea's on how to get dorner out
ALL THE BLAME FOR THIS should be put on the police Captian or whoever was running the show, making the decisions and giving the go orders this man is suposed to be respect for his vallor and sence of fair play.
The cops in the field did not break a law by saying burn the mother fu&$!er or for wishing him dead if they followed orders then in my eyes they have done there job.
My problem is the powers that be should never have put them in a position were they had to do what they did.

As for the police who shot the old ladys and the other car should have to go to court and face up to what they did they wern't following oders when they dres there wepons.
I hope you understand that this didn't need to happen and we can't go blaming the cope on the street for doing as ordered.
We need to make th officers who orginsed the crime scene stand in court and explain why they thought what they did was ok

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

The cops in the field did not break a law by saying burn the mother fu&$!er or for wishing him dead if they followed orders then in my eyes they have done there job.

It does show a pervasive disregard for the rule of law and the justice system IMO.

Picture this in your mind: A group of vigilantes surrounding a black man that is accused of a crime and intentionally burning down a building that they know that he is inside of....

WAIT... you don't have to picture it.

That is exactly what happened.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes I agree that they should act more profesional.
Its just that a lot of people defending the burn are talking about cops saftey and we can't blame it all on them.
So I was trying to show you can still be angry about this and not be angry at the boots on the ground.
Burning that cottage down took a lot of planning so someone had to be orginising all this and giving them the go ahead to do it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Its just that a lot of people defending the burn are talking about cops saftey and we can't blame it all on them.

the sheriff's employees onsite didn't seem very worried about their safety when they were unloading their weapons into the cabin. You know what I mean? Standing in the open emptying their guns into the target. The target was the cabin. How much return fire were they really getting when they stand there in the open firing away?
edit on 15-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yep good points.
I only mentioned that because in the long run if the cops no there bosses will diseplen or report them for acting out or breaking the law they wouldn't do it.
In a lot of ways this all comes down to mangement if there not diciplend they will keep pushing the bounderies.
We all do it in our jobs every day we tend to work harder for people who don't take crap but give you respect if you perform your job.
Part of the reason I did this thread was to try and understand why so many people think it was ok to burn it down.
I dont have to agree with them but if have an understanding of why they are thinking that way I stand a better chance of being able to explain why i think there incorrect.
I think a lot of posters dont want volence on the street subconsciously they think because we disagree whith what happened we must must like dorner and hate police I was trying to show that is not the way most of us think.
I ended up in a U2U conversation with a poster who disagreed in the end i found we were both worried about the same thing.
Our families me because of my kids.
he was worried for his dad going to work and that a lot of poster were saying all cops were bad and deserved what they got and should die to protect us.
You can't realy blame him for being so defensive when you read what is being posted in a lot of the other forums i would defend my dad to if he was a cop.
We ended up having a good conversation and can see each others points of view.
He is the only one so far that i wouldn't try to change his mind for sticking up for his family.
And out of all the posters who said they were glad it burned he was the only one being respectful and actuly. Reading the other post and understanding.
So I just wanted to let people no as angry as I am I dont want Jo blow policeman to take the fall for this I want to see the men who alow them to get away with this pay.
If everyone in the office steals pens and paper all year they become complacent and abuse it.
The boss has only got to sack one person and warn the rest thAt taking to stationry is stealing and he won't put up with it straight awAy everyone stops stealing in the office.
Same sot of thing with our police if there not reprimanded when they firet play up things would 't get like this.
They do because they can get away with it and often are told to do it we need to go to the top here and not let them throw a few lambs to the slaughter.
I do think the police who shot the old lady should have to go to court to be judged and sentenced at a minimum of what you or I would.
I actully think that when police and politions commit crimes the centencing should be harsher the us to help keep them in line and make sure they dont steal the stationry

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Did they confirm that there were no hostages or otherwise innocent people inside before they did this? It's Waco Texas all over again...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

They couldn't even confirm that He was in the house

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Did they confirm that there were no hostages or otherwise innocent people inside before they did this? It's Waco Texas all over again...

Why would it matter? The knew children were at Waco and they went ahead with the same plan.

When they fired at the pick-up truck they didn't care if he had hostages.

To them a cop was killed - therefore, they had a right to decide who the killer was and kill him even if a few innocent people were harmed in the process.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ummmm, laws, justice, the constitution, so your one of those eye for an eye people? Do you also believe in sharia law? I'm not saying he was innocent, just that as bad as he allegedly is, he has rights. If you want to hang him in the town square after hes found guilty by a JURY sheriff be my guest.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is not the first time "police" and FBI (fake bombs inc) have used a conflagration for extra judicial assasination. They destroyed an entire city block in Philidephia in 1985 pursuing MOVE members. And incinerated members of the SLA in 74 in LA. Not to mention Waco more recently.
I wonder how those at the core of corruption in LA live with themselves knowing that all of this is rooted in serving and protecting one of their own and scapegoating one individual. Psychopaths know no remorse, so it is probably pretty easy.
The raw audio is out ther and yet the FBI and SBCSO deny they torched the cabin. Unfriggen believable. Just exactly how stupid do they think we are. All that remains is for LAPD to forget about revisiting the Dorner dismissal and we will be back to the Stepford /Truman Show

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
what a travesty. He knew too much

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The brotherhood is blood in blood out. It's simple his only way out was death because he knew to much about the mafia that runs , well you know.....

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
NYC police corruption

I wonder how many years behind the West coast is from the East coast in terms of societal evolution?

Dorner wanted to clear his name, now that he has been neutralized- who will stand in for him against hate/sufferage?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The consequenses for exposing corruption are severe.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nonpracticingnihilist

The police find that fire is a wonderful cleansing agent.

Nothing will come of this latest cleanup that they've performed. I was listening to an ABC radio report yesterday morning, they proclaimed that the Dorner story was finished. Why? Well, the body was positively identified, so there's no more story.

The gang of govt goons discussing firing the house up, doing it and letting it burn is not a story.... the media told us so.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The media has glossed over the scanner recordings. If it's not in the MSM, people are going to forget about it.

Strange things are picked by MSM to focus on - like that football player with the fake girlfriend.

Organizations that should care like the ACLU or the Southern Poverty Law center seem to have fallen in with the mainstream media. Instead of challenging things like this these organizations seem to aid them.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

The police find that fire is a wonderful cleansing agent.

Nothing will come of this latest cleanup that they've performed. I was listening to an ABC radio report yesterday morning, they proclaimed that the Dorner story was finished. Why? Well, the body was positively identified, so there's no more story.

The gang of govt goons discussing firing the house up, doing it and letting it burn is not a story.... the media told us so.

Yes, exactly how many stories do the police proclaimed are "finished"! There's usually investigations into accomplices, review of what went wrong (like shooting at the innocent civilians), and a determination if they could have done anything to prevent this from starting.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the extra info I had no idea of all thoughs other crimes.
It realy is insane.
Whats more insane is how people think it was ok or arguing against the evidence.
I exept there will be some corruption power fuels it.
The only thing that keeps it in check is us not alowing them to get away with this sort of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join