It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bear police caught on scanner discusing burning down the cottage dronner was in and then it burn

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

In the other post regarding Dorner, I posted in comment to one of the videos another member had posted that between 1:30 - 2:00 in, you hear them say they are deploying burners, then two radio calls into comand are made where I thought I heard each person speaking say "thermitic engine or ignition successful". Given the intensity of the blaze and how quickly it went up, I could only figure that's the way it went down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-2-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
if they used gass knowing they cause fire and I will assume they do if that is what they are calling burners then there is no way this stuff should be used without fire brigade being on standby.
I know from what I heard on the audio that they ment to burn the house down

Funny isn't it no evedence and people are happy for the police to kill someone.
Yet I have shown firm evedence that they knew the house would burn down and these people just wont exept it lol.

No evedence yes they have to kill him.

Evedence from the cops own mouths about burning the placew down and thats not good enough

OMG what have we come to

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
He is a killer, he's on record as having killed and planning to kill more. If he's holed up, the duty the Police have to protect me is to do whatever they need to to take him down by whatever means is the least risk to them. Shot, burn, blow up, whatever.

If I was my house, I have insurance and I'd say go ahead. Finish this already..

Does your comment mean your precious house and material possessions are more important to you than the lives of Police Officers attempting to take out a killer?

You are a very sick and selfish person. Money and material things will be a curse around your neck all your life.

your post infuriates me..ya i guess we should throw out due process and on a completely related note didnt these stupid a$$holes(police) shoot a couple of innocent women..ya i really really trust their judgment

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonclod

He is a killer, he's on record as having killed and planning to kill more. If he's holed up, the duty the Police have to protect me is to do whatever they need to to take him down by whatever means is the least risk to them. Shot, burn, blow up, whatever.

Does your comment mean your precious house and material possessions are more important to you than the lives of Police Officers attempting to take out a killer?

You are a very sick and selfish person. Money and material things will be a curse around your neck all your life.

your post infuriates me..ya i guess we should throw out due process and on a completely related note didnt these stupid a$$holes(police) shoot a couple of innocent women..ya i really really trust their judgment

Something I've been trying to explain a nicer way
But suppose sometimes is no other way then to be upfront and confronting
well said

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44

Originally posted by vonclod

Something I've been trying to explain a nicer way
But suppose sometimes is no other way then to be upfront and confronting
well said

haha thanx..i rarely beat around the bush, sometimes its not appropriate or i get a little carried away but its just who i am
thanx

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Burning a person alive without giving him a fair trial or even trying to talk him out of the house IS NOT your first choice in these matters. I told people they would never capture Dorner alive. because he knew too much about something. Which is why he was chased around LA. Now, did he kill any of his hostages or people he stole trucks or cars from? No. So we needed to know WHY he was doing what he ALLEGEDLY did. Now we will never know because they burned down a house on top of him. So now he is no longer "threatening" you! However he was never threatening you in the first place, but you condone a brutal murder of an alleged suspect in an investigation? I think you might be a bit fanatical and irrational.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

No the police DO NOT HAVE A DUTY OR A RIGHT to take down a killer. This is not their job.

Unless there is absolutely no other way to protect lives that are currently at risk, it's called murder. Not wanting to wait a week until the suspect gets hungry isn't a valid excuse to kill someone. Being angry with someone for killing someone close to you isn't a valid excuse either.

"On the record"? What record? The record the police decided is valid? What happened to a jury?

The police don't get to decide who is guilty and then kill them.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I couldn't play the video to hear but watching the news last night, it didn't appear they had absolute confirmation he was in the cabin. They have no right to burn down someone else's property. I'm not sure they even knew for certain that he hadn't taken hostages inside the cabin. They were blocking fire trucks from responding.

How is it they aren't capable of capturing a suspect and bringing him to justice to let a jury decide his fate?
They can get bin laden but they can't get him?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

your asking why we think he is a hero
I think there is only one or two post here saying that I defently am not saying that and will not defend him at all for killing people.
That was not the point of this thread

It's not at all about Hero. It's about sympathy at all. I haven't watched the TV coverage on this, so I don't know how much they've displayed by the soundbite. This is worth reading though. His actual words are....well, have you seen the whole thing?

Dorner background on Civil Suit and Personal Manifesto

They stripped out the personal names he was after or blaming but it appears unabridged otherwise. I almost want to ask what his screen name was or had been here....but I REALLY don't want that answer. I'm sure.

After reading the entirety of his words tho? I'd actually be surprised if he hadn't been in the conspiracy community side of the internet to some degree on at least one SN. It went well beyond just the LAPD he wrote about. Errr... Hmm...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hinkdogger
WOW......I've been a lurker for many years. I created an account specifically because of this thread. I dont care what the media told you, what you heard, let me ask...What was proven in a court of law??? Is due process now obsolete?? If the media or gov't perceive you as guilty...Boom you're dead. Thats Bull#, I have been falsly accused before and can tell you it's not pleasant. But for the American people to be behind this makes me Ill!!! Really, now we just kill anyone that is most likely guilty of a crime..no judge...no jury...not even charges pressed, just kill them? you have got to be kidding me....I have lost faith in the American people, Our gov't and the land I once swore to protect and serve. Please dont send a drone to my house, I have children.........

You have made the time I've spent on this thread worth while thank you.
If all this has done is made one more person motivated enough to take the time to join and post how they feel about this then its been worth the time.
Thanks again

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

cops are people, no person should be held above another in any circumstance at all. we are the same. we are human beings. we all occupy this little blue marble. Our ideologies may be different but that doesnt and shouldnt mean that someone means more than someone else. that being said trying to quantify what someone holds dear to them is an impossibility unless you are the person in question. i have alot of things in my home from my mother who passed a few years ago. things that if lost i will never get back, or have the ability to make new ones. So no i wouldn't want them to blow my house up. But that doesnt mean that I view the lives of the officers less in anyway. They are trained to get these people out with as little loss of life as possible. They do it (as sad as it is to say) almost on the daily. They should do what they were trained to do. If it was him in that cabin then they had him surrounded and no where to run. why whould they need to blow the place up if it was confirmed that it was infact him. now no one knows if it really was him but, if it wasnt and they blew my house up anyway, i would be many words other than happy
edit on 14-2-2013 by Rizzle6481 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You came up with some good points to help people understant the thought process for ehy you thought burning the cottage doen was ok before.
But many of us have shown good reason why this is not a reasnable thing to do.
So you keep going back to type of person you think he is and about his internet life.
None of this is a valid argument on is it ok to burn a house down.
He is dead now they wont have to chase him into anymore houses or burn them because of him.
This thread is about police SOP 's of burning suspects to death
Can you understand what I'm tying to say here mate ?
Explain how burning the house down save suvilion lives please ?
Not police remember when they join they know what there getting into and are trainex to deal with these situations

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

First, in line with your points, prove they intended to burn it down. So far, we have nothing but police radio and terminology that can be taken in varying ways.

second, What SOP? Where is it standard to set alight a person of interest?

You're making claims to satisfy your arguments.. doesn't work that way.

Personally, I do think they set the place on fire. I don't agree with it. But I can not seriously ponder the term 'burners' and having multiples of them, directly before a 'fire' is noted.

Now, where there is smoke there is fire, and some say burners is a term for smoke bombs. Officers were in danger, one died.

But having seen the atrocious way our local news here mangled the entire story I don't have any faith in what the media, in this particular case, have stated.

I'm not in the US btw.

edit on 14-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rizzle6481

You dont get it you acused me of all sorts of things before and believed all I cared about was my posetions
How wrong you were
I care about peoples live mainly inesent people who have nothing to do with dorner.
None of us discusing care about the house itself or the material posesions inside
Our problem is if this becomes the norm many insent people will die

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Rizzle6481

You dont get it you acused me of all sorts of things before and believed all I cared about was my posetions
How wrong you were
I care about peoples live mainly inesent people who have nothing to do with dorner.
None of us discusing care about the house itself or the material posesions inside
Our problem is if this becomes the norm many insent people will die

Did you put Australia in your location, instead of Austria?

I know our education system is redonculous, but .. what did you just say??

inesent? insent?

Innocent? Really?? I'm being played.. must be.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You make some good points.
Maybe the audio wouldn't stAnd up in court on its own ( but there is other audio of the police telling the operator that they want to burn it down.
And the people saying its ok to burn the house down are using evedence that is a lot more sucemstantual then my evedence at least its straight from the horses mouth.
Just because a reporters says this or that doesn't mean it's fact and we should all just believe what they said.
At least with the recording we can prove were it came from and what was said when.
So I think it is faily strong in the evedencd department

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

This thread is about police SOP 's of burning suspects to death
Can you understand what I'm tying to say here mate ?
Explain how burning the house down save suvilion lives please ?
Not police remember when they join they know what there getting into and are trainex to deal with these situations

Burning houses down is standard operating procedure? I'm sorry, but that is inaccurate to say.

I was approaching the subject with a sincere interest in finding the truth of the matter and not looking at with an agenda in mind. We'll agree to ..ahem.. strongly disagree as I take my leave and seek other topics.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Adjusted wording and general tone

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ya what ever sorry I'm not a smart as you
Makes you feel good now does it
edit on 14-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Sorry wrabbit if that sounded off to you I'm not the best at getting things from my head to the keyboard
Infact i did earlier ask other if they wanted to redo this post because of my crap litracy
I was in no way meaning to put you down
And I comend you for being the only poster on the for side for sticking around listening and staying in the debate
edit on 14-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
They are trying to protect us but I do not think this is a good idea to just burn houses down. That is never a good idea, there might be someone disabled and can't get out of the house. They should go into these places, not just set them on fire...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join