Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Big Bear police caught on scanner discusing burning down the cottage dronner was in and then it burn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Ihave been following the Big bear standoff with Dronner on another web site and found something very interesting.
The is a scanner recording of them saying they have 8 burners and talking about and giving the go ahead to burn down the cottage they thought he was in.
Is this ok to just burn someones house down ?
What will we exept next a small missile ?
What do you think folks ok to do this ?
Here is the recording
youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQMU1RNURtHs
edit on 13-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-2-2013 by jaffer44 because: Fix link

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
And the link mysteriously disappears..

But to answer your question, no they have no right in burning down any structure because what if it was not him? They need to confirm before moving into the next phase IMO

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
He is a killer, he's on record as having killed and planning to kill more. If he's holed up, the duty the Police have to protect me is to do whatever they need to to take him down by whatever means is the least risk to them. Shot, burn, blow up, whatever.

If I was my house, I have insurance and I'd say go ahead. Finish this already..

Does your comment mean your precious house and material possessions are more important to you than the lives of Police Officers attempting to take out a killer?

You are a very sick and selfish person. Money and material things will be a curse around your neck all your life.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

I am not asking what you think of droner but thanks for your reply you did answer my question in the long run

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Settle down please i asked a question that I think is worth debating.
Dont judge or belittle me you have know idea of my opinion.
Im not sure so was asking what others think but i wont take much notice of you i dont think

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

yup.. just gave u the go ahead to drone bomb any house as long as the occupant is first labelled as a criminal.

mark my words, when this hole is finished digging.. many.. i mean many many americans will be sorry for alot of things. some are already sorry. but the ones who arent are still digging that hole. u wont know what i mean by that yet. but just think pain... lots and lots and lots of physical and emotional pain.. not on an individual scale.. but on a mass scale. ignorance has it's consequences.

+45 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
He is a killer, he's on record as having killed and planning to kill more. If he's holed up, the duty the Police have to protect me is to do whatever they need to to take him down by whatever means is the least risk to them. Shot, burn, blow up, whatever.

If I was my house, I have insurance and I'd say go ahead. Finish this already..

Does your comment mean your precious house and material possessions are more important to you than the lives of Police Officers attempting to take out a killer?

You are a very sick and selfish person. Money and material things will be a curse around your neck all your life.

And then what if the police fire-bombed your house & then said, "oh! Sorry! We had the wrong address!" What if your kids were in there when it happened?

I would be pretty mad, to say the least. I really don't think fire-bombing is something the police should be doing, regardless.

But I bet you're one of those "take my freedom & give me safety" people, aren't you?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Good point
I was more worried about bad intel before they burn or destroy to catch.
Innocent people who could be hiding in a cupboard or something.
So this is not standed SOP is it

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What they did was murder. The facts are they never confirmed that it was him in the cabin. Nor did they ever confirm that HE wrote the manifesto. Nor did they confirm that he ever shot or killed anybody. As far as anyone knows this all could have been a setup. This is what happens when you work for the government and speak out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I have tried to include the YT link for you, but I can not make it work from the code you posted.
Are the vid still up on YT?
In case it is, could you please give me the search words so I can find the video that way, and I will post it for you.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

A short answer to your question is, it is not OK. Americans are entitled to due process. It is a dangerous precedent that has already been set with events like Move and Waco. A poster in a different thread pointed out other such cases, where dissidents in stand offs were burned, and the blame has always been diverted from the possibility that the fires were intentionally set by authorities.

Here we have seen the enforcement arm again take it upon themselves to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Armed and dangerous he was, and it is justification for Dorner's death. But what is with the fires, surely to end a standoff with death, in these instances.
The cops are too scared to come close... they lack skill and tactics but to revert to medieval method?

The conspiracy here is that the fire will be denied as having been set, as we have seen in the past incidents.

Sure, come on with your 'there was no other way...'

But this situation makes it okay now to respond to any (allegedly, perhaps even) 'armed and dangerous' person or group , by indiscriminately destroying the place and the life within?

It is dangerous that the premise could become acceptable to LE.

edit on 13-2-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Thanks for tring mate got it all sorted now go to my first post link will work
:-)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

No problems my friend.
Though your link is not working yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

WOW
They are all very good points i never consided some of your points
Thank you
I wish i could write like you.
I can see whats to come if people dont start talking about these issues without all the emotion
Straight away in this thread someone hated doner so much there willing to let everything they own get taken from them so the police can kill someone.
yet they don't even know what evidence there is against this man yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

No problems my friend.

:-(
Here is the link
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Given their track record the last few days shooting at so many innocent women, I believe they should have identified the suspect before they burned him/her alive. What if it was some mountain man without tv who didnt want his cabin illegally searched? People live in the mountains for a reason, they dont want to be bothered. This could have very well been the case.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

No problems my friend.

:-(
Here is the link
youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQMU1RNURtHs

Okay found it for ya man.

edit on 13-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by pacifier2012

you're talking about burning someone alive, and you would have no problem with that? Yet this other poster is selfish and incredibly heinous for not wanting this to happen? Who's going to have that curse around their neck again? Not to mention, it's innocent until proven guilty. All that has been seen in regards to Chris Dorner is allegations, not one shred of evidence, much less prrof, has been presented. The ignorance of some people is off the charts.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Did you download a copy of the vid before it was removed? It could actually prove to be quite an important piece of evidence...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join