It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sevens8

What are you on and where did you get it because I want to make sure I don't end up with any of it!

To: Lucid Lunacy, my apologies for this off topic post!
edit on 15/2/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sevens8

referring to the opening post,

Stop.

You have to read the opening post to be able to refer to it....

I agree its anti civilization spreading confusion, its not part of our natural evolution of existence.

Elaborate if you can bring it on topic...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

There has been a marked decline in morality since the early 60's, and radical Marxists are working very hard at continuing the demoralization process.

Of course! Rock 'n Roll! It was a commie plot after all!
Ummm actually...I thought it was a CIA run experiment on social control mechanisms....Tied into counter culture and the introduction of alternate consciousness studies via drug and meditation techniques...

I think that if one considers that for a very small population, the gay lifestyle somehow remains at the forefront of political and social commentary and is promulgated in multiple media venues....mainstream. The question then answers itself if one considers the entirety of these experiments...

Absolutely brilliant planning and execution.....we all play the script without even having to know that one had been written for us....

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Ummm actually...I thought it was a CIA run experiment on social control mechanisms....Tied into counter culture and the introduction of alternate consciousness studies via drug and meditation techniques...

Sure, that's right. The CIA wrote 'That's All Right Mama' and 'Blue Suede Shoes' and 'Good Golly Miss Molly'. They suborned Big Mama Thornton, bankrolled Sam Phillips and had a back office at Sun Records that ensured subliminal propaganda messages were added to every single recorded there, even the cover of 'Happy Birthday to You' that Elvis made for his mother that started the whole ball rolling. Colonel Tom Parker was, of course, a former SS war criminal whom the CIA gave a free pass to in order to use him to create the Elvis phenomenon.

That sweet lil' sixteen piece of jailbait that got Chuck Berry locked up for transporting minors across state lines for an immoral purposes—a CIA plant, of course.

And John Lennon? You could see at a glance that he was a US military shill, he even wore his uniform shirt on TV!

Mick Jagger? Keith Richards? Can't you just see CIA written all over them (it was all Andrew Loog Oldham though, really, he was the mastermind along with Brian Epstein and Chas Chandler who invented Jimi Hendrix...)

Alan Freed's payola scandal—that was just a cover for the real payout, which was the stipend he was paid by the United Fruit Company—and speaking of united fruits (gotta stay on topic), how do you think Little Richard and Elton John got their starts in life?

Woodstock, Altamont... all organised by the CIA. They say Richard Helms himself was in deep cover at Altamont, posing as a Hell's Angel. Apparently you can see him being abused by Jack Casady in Gimme Shelter.

And don't even get me started on Phil Spector...

I think that if one considers that for a very small population, the gay lifestyle somehow remains at the forefront of political and social commentary and is promulgated in multiple media venues....mainstream.

And you don't believe homophobia has anything to do with that?

The question then answers itself if one considers the entirety of these experiments...

...and if one is also wall-eyed, gibbering, bat-excrement crazy.

Absolutely brilliant planning and execution.....we all play the script without even having to know that one had been written for us....

You're writing your own script, brother, and it's a fantasy classic.

edit on 15/2/13 by Astyanax because: of United Fruitcakes.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by YouSir

Sure, that's right.
Ummm....I'm glad you tend to agree with me... behavioral.kaiserpapers.org......And of course who can forget this little tidbit...www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and if one is also wall-eyed, gibbering, bat-excrement crazy.
I could keep pasting links to social experimentation all day long.....but you can keep your head right where it is if you wish...your choice.

You're writing your own script, brother, and it's a fantasy classic.

Not my script.....social experimentation/steering is old hat and when you take into account the gay agenda coupled with all of the televised programming it really doesn't take a rocket scientist, (sorry phage) to see that the dialoge is being steered......

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
Can't tell if this thread is serious... ??

Oh, it's dead serious my friend. Just read all the responses! LMAO

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Wow. I've never seen so much sarcasm in one post. I believe you just blew the internet away for about .12 seconds there with the intensity of your not-seriousness. Props on that.

...were you serious? Sorry, but I have to ask. ATS has taught me to take not a single inch of potential insanity for granted. It'll take a mile and bash me over the head with its government-sponsored tinfoil billy club. It doesn't hurt all that bad, but it's really freaking annoying.
edit on 15-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
lucid

you won't, as a homosexual, cause the extinction of the human race. you won't as a white homosexual (if you are indeed caucasian) cause the extinction of the white race, but you won't help it either and it looks like its gonna be needing some help.
the statistics are looking pretty grim. for sure our culture is gonna be gone in as little as 20 years in some european countries and in some cases after a single generation. . we aren't reproducing fast enough due to quality of life laws that have been employed almost exclusively against caucasians. eugenics at its finest.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You may not be reproducing fast enough but your culture has permeated the planet. Most capital cities around the world have that look. Most countries have English as a mandatory second language in their syllabuses at the high school level and hollywood and the billboard's top ten are pumped into every corner of the world.

Maybe not the best examples of anglo culture but it is your culture nonetheless and it seems to be catching on.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by undo

You may not be reproducing fast enough but your culture has permeated the planet. Most capital cities around the world have that look. Most countries have English as a mandatory second language in their syllabuses at the high school level and hollywood and the billboard's top ten are pumped into every corner of the world.

Maybe not the best examples of anglo culture but it is your culture nonetheless and it seems to be catching on.

my culture is constitutional republic. .
what you see all over the world is not a constitutional republic nor protestant. it's a massive brain washing, money making machine, eating everything in its path and blaming it on people thousands of miles away who don't benefit from its actions at all. that is also deliberate.

my culture is protestant. this is a more flexible reality, because i do not believe i, or anyone else, has the right to legislate spiritual matters. people have to come to their conclusions as a matter of free will. so i will say, in that light, my protestant culture is disappearing to, because most of the other abrahamic religions have a different idea about that and so do many atheists.

my forefathers came from various european nations, and their cultures were varied, such as scottish and french, german and britain. but they each had unique cultures. that's disappearing as well. in less than 50 years all of europe will be islamic. kiss stonehenge goodbye, avebury, the tor, and on and on and on. and when we aren't around anymore, kiss the pyramids goodbye too, the buddhist and hindu statues, the druids, celts, and pretty much everything that ever suggested white people lived on the planet or that there was ever any religion on the planet besides islam.

and it isn't the islamics or blacks doing this to us. it's our own governments.

edit on 16-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
the answer to the OP is "no".
after reading the first 6 pages i stopped because only maybe 1 1/2 people answered yes...
i take it you made this topic to gather s/f, right OP?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by notkmarx

the answer to the OP is "no".

Yes. That is the answer given in the OP.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

and i'm saying i agree with the OP.
only a fool would answer yes.
HOWEVER, IMHO this is similar to all the faux threads popping up lately.
start a thread saying something obvious that most people will agree with, for the purpose of gathering s/f.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by notkmarx

yes, this OP has created topics like this for years. And generally disappears from the thread very quickly. On topic: the answer to the OP is an astounding no! If being homosexual was contagious, then everyone would be gay, then it would lead to extinction. That is obviously not the case, however. Its really a silly thought. Gay people, more power to them. I'm straight, but some people are gay, others are bisexual. Hey, whatever. Do your thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMistro81

yes, this OP has created topics like this for years.
You mean topics which stimulate discussion? That's sort of the point of ATS, isn't it?

And generally disappears from the thread very quickly.
Hasn't disappeared yet.

Its really a silly thought.
That is the point the OP is making. Most, like you (and me), agree. But not all.

edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Actually more than half of the countries in the world are constitutional republics so you really have nothing to whine about.

Now if you want to talk about that entity that is eating everything in its path, I'm afraid your gonna have to point that finger back at yourself.

So what is it that you want, your culture consuming the world or it dying out? Looks to me like you want to have your cake and eat it too.

edit on 16-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by Phage

no phage, I mean topics about gay this or that, for stars and flags. I was merely stating my opinion. Its everyones right to post whatever topic they feel like. And its my right to be annoyed at the silliness of it. And yes, I have been around ATS for a very long time. I have seen the goings on and I know whos who. Mostly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join